Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Still waiting to hear from: FA_Q2, manifold, Mertex, R.D., and Shaitra. I hope you guys checked your PMs.

Last edited:
I am unable to vote for any NK this time.

If Manifold does not die perhaps I will push for a future game Scumkill.

For now, I hope us Townies lynch him THIS game.

Regards from Rosie

Aw, Rosie, you're starting to sound very scummy.....

Vote:Rosie

Masons get a QT. That's how I knew TN was scum, in the prior game.

TN is getting wagoned too fast for my liking but he's also townreading me to quick too.

Bleh, will read tomorrow when sober.

For now... I leave you to eavesdrop on the house and observe drama.

CaféAuLait;9472759 said:
TN did what?!?

Why do I always miss the good stuff? :(

TN was scum for this game. Then Wake had to reassign roles since TN asked about the scum QT and the PM went to several people, if not everyone.

You did not get those PMs Grandma?

I was gone all day. When I came back I found Wake's pm where the game had started, but I didn't get any other PM.....

So, are we good to go?

CaféAuLait;9472759 said:
TN did what?!?

Why do I always miss the good stuff? :(

TN was scum for this game. Then Wake had to reassign roles since TN asked about the scum QT and the PM went to several people, if not everyone.

I didn't get that one either. I was wondering what happened earlier. How do we know for sure that TN still isn't scum? Maybe this was a ploy to make us think he wouldn't get the same role again.

VOTE: TN

Me neither, I didn't get any PMs....so I'm changing my vote. I was just pulling your chain anyway, Rosie....:D

Vote:TN

TN is getting wagoned too fast for my liking but he's also townreading me to quick too.

Scarlet,

I am assuming scum get a QT as well. Why did you know he was scum as opposed to a mason given the contents of the PM did not state which?

I have no clue if he is scum or not, if Wake gave out new roles, one would assume he would not be scum again. But I do not know this.

CaféAuLait;9472759 said:

I didn't get that one either. I was wondering what happened earlier. How do we know for sure that TN still isn't scum? Maybe this was a ploy to make us think he wouldn't get the same role again.

VOTE: TN

Me neither, I didn't get any PMs....so I'm changing my vote. I was just pulling your chain anyway, Rosie....:D

Vote:TN

I ASSUMED everyone would get a new role in the game given the mistake by TN. So, I am confused here. This tells me maybe only those who saw the PMs got new role PM.... I did. And the initial PM was sent by TN was to 4 players and Wake. TNs message may have made his past role scum, ( SR seems to state this as well) and Grandma seems to state she was scum before the PM role change since she said she 'had scummy stuff planned" before she got a new role PM.

With this in mind, it makes me feel as if at least two or maybe all three of those included in the PM to me were Scum and these are the only roles which were changed. Those who got the PM from TN, along with me, were:

Recipients: CaféAuLait , FA_Q2 , Grandma , ScarletRage , Wake | Reply To All

I'm confused if everyone did not get a new PM.

Not posting anything before my first post seems awfully scummy in general so
Vote: RD

As a side note: do you all get a list of garbage links at the end of every thread recently here on USMB? I have this crap infolinks adware and cant get rid of it. I am assuming it has something to do with the site and not my computer.

THAT is scummy – vote: USMessageboard

Not posting anything before my first post seems awfully scummy in general so
Vote: RD

As a side note: do you all get a list of garbage links at the end of every thread recently here on USMB? I have this crap infolinks adware and cant get rid of it. I am assuming it has something to do with the site and not my computer.

THAT is scummy – vote: USMessageboard

FA,

I had the same issue until I downloaded Adfender.

AdFender - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

All ads are gone and it blocks so much more.

I only voted for him because I was pissed off.

CaféAuLait;9474183 said:

Scarlet,

I am assuming scum get a QT as well. Why did you know he was scum as opposed to a mason given the contents of the PM did not state which?

I have no clue if he is scum or not, if Wake gave out new roles, one would assume he would not be scum again. But I do not know this.

Forget it. I am doing too many things at once. I'm assuming you were mason - that is the only way you would have known he was scum, because he was not in your mason QT or mentioned in your initial role PM as a fellow mason.

Wait a minute.

In Post 47 Cafe says that he thinks only those that saw the PM would get new roles.

The problem is that giving 4 of us new roles would throw off the game. 4 players (VTs) had to replace us.

Wait a minute.

In Post 47 Cafe says that he thinks only those that saw the PM would get new roles.

The problem is that giving 4 of us new roles would throw off the game. 4 players (VTs) had to replace us.

It would throw it to me. SR seems to suggest she was a mason, since she knew TN was scum since he asked about his QT.

A few have said they did not get a new role PM. If true, this means to me not everyone was given a new role, which is going to throw the game possibly.

So, you state you got a new role, PM, I got a new role PM- my role remained the exact same.

TN, You SR and FA.

Possibly, three of those 4 were scum. With the posts 2 were, you and TN. This means to me, if the roles changed then FA and SR may be scum now, and you and TN are now either, mason's or VTs.

With that said, if everyone claims they did not get a new role PM, then I will start to target those 3 as scum. TN, FA and Grandma, then SR possibly.

Sorry Grandma. :(

Vote: Grandma

New roles should have been given to everyone, not just us four. This compromises the randomness of picking scum IMO, if only a few were used to replace our roles. Again, that is, IF those claiming they did not get a new role PM are being truthful and not just playing the game. Maybe those claiming no new PM role are those who got the scummy roles and did not want to admit they got a new role. :eek:

CaféAuLait;9474426 said:
With that said, if everyone claims they did not get a new role PM, then I will start to target those 3 as scum. TN, FA and Grandma, then SR possibly.

I said I was scum before the role change.

I very much doubt that the VT's that got "promoted" will admit to it, the new Masons would get NK'd and the new Scum would get lynched.

CaféAuLait;9474426 said:

I said I was scum before the role change.

I very much doubt that the VT's that got "promoted" will admit to it, the new Masons would get NK'd and the new Scum would get lynched.

Yeah, I know.

Perhaps we can get confirmation from Wake if everyone got a new PM role. This is what is confusing me.

Did just the four of us switch or were a few more added. Like I said above this post, if everyone did not get new role PMs, as claimed already on this thread, then the game is not really random. Since those who were given the scum roles reveled in the PMs, were then given to chosen VTs.

To keep it truly random, everybodies name should have been thrown in the hat.

What I was wondering is if me, you SR, FA and TN roles were jumbled up only and then the roles reassigned between us- I wonder that since people are stating they did not get new PM roles. If that was the case, given we know two were definantly scum roles, the odds are someone got the same role as I did, that leaves 4 roles to randomize between 4 people. That's why I started with you given the odds are a safe bet 2 of you, TN, FA and SR, Grandma got the same role- like I did.

Forum List

Back