Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

I am unable to vote for any NK this time.

If Manifold does not die perhaps I will push for a future game Scumkill.

For now, I hope us Townies lynch him THIS game.

Regards from Rosie

I don't want mani dead unless he is scum

Regards from Rosie

But town does not get NK, only town, thou doth protest too much. So, I am voting for you Rosie! ( even though we were once neighbors not too long ago, sorry! Missed you though when you left, I was all alone! :D )

Vote: Rosie

( although I was leaning for TN when he reveled his scumness before Wake sent out new roles) :eusa_shhh:

I have a tendency to thank posts which I find silly or funny, almost thanked Grandma above with the unlucky 13 post. If I happen to make a mistake, please let me know my townie friends. I will unthank it ASAP. It's an old habit which may die hard.

Grandma, not sure about PM's which I see went to her and three others. hummm

Leaning scum for Grandma, since she did get those PMs and seems to be unaware of what they meant :lol:

CaféAuLait;9472709 said:

Regards from Rosie

But town does not get NK, only town, thou doth protest too much. So, I am voting for you Rosie! ( even though we were once neighbors not too long ago, sorry! Missed you though when you left, I was all alone! :D )

( although I was leaning for TN when he reveled his scumness before Wake sent out new roles) :eusa_shhh:

I don't get an NK vote because I ain't Scum this time. Do follow along, dear. That's a good Cafe .<pat, pat>

:D

Regards from Rosie

CaféAuLait;9472709 said:

Regards from Rosie

I don't get an NK vote because I ain't Scum this time. Do follow along, dear. That's a good Cafe .<pat, pat>

:D

Regards from Rosie

I understood exactly what you were saying, that's why I said something about protesting.

Not sure which body part you were patting but I almost got a "tingle" like Chris Matthews did when speaking about Obama. :eusa_shifty:

CaféAuLait;9472852 said:

Leaning scum for Grandma, since she did get those PMs and seems to be unaware of what they meant :lol:

I came here first, then the computer wanted to update & restart, then I stepped on the poor cat's tail and had to profusely apologize to her, then I finished reading here, and finally I checked the PMs.

Damn, that ruins everything. I had such a wonderfully scummy plan all worked out too!

unvote

Vote: TN

because a facepalm just isn't enough.:mad:

CaféAuLait;9472852 said:

I came here first, then the computer wanted to update & restart, then I stepped on the poor cat's tail and had to profusely apologize to her, then I finished reading here, and finally I checked the PMs.

Damn, that ruins everything. I had such a wonderfully scummy plan all worked out too!

unvote

Vote: TN

because a facepalm just isn't enough.:mad:

So, you were scum? I think you are still... :D

Like someone said before Who would suspect a Grandma!

Regards from Rosie

I think we need to lock Rosie and Mani in a room that has windows all around it, sell tickets, and watch her take her revenge out on him. :eusa_angel:

Revenge for a prior game is pretty scummy. That has nothing to do with this game

The game is called Mafia. Mafia get revenge.

But since only Town can lynch, I have to be on the Manifold wagon, don't I.

Haven't you learned anything yet? Geez.

Regards from Rosie

Exactly my point. Mafia get revenge. Town does not;)

We need to raid Rosie's weapon stash. Maybe that way, all us townies will win this time.

Players are allowed to thank posts. Dead/non-players aren't. Positive/Negative repping amongst players/members in the game isn't allowed, either.

CaféAuLait;9472759 said:
TN did what?!?

Why do I always miss the good stuff? :(

TN was scum for this game. Then Wake had to reassign roles since TN asked about the scum QT and the PM went to several people, if not everyone.

You did not get those PMs Grandma?

I didn't get that one either. I was wondering what happened earlier. How do we know for sure that TN still isn't scum? Maybe this was a ploy to make us think he wouldn't get the same role again.

VOTE: TN

Forum List

Back