Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

Ugh-No to Josh, Wake or Avi for the first mission.

Actually can you clarify? That Avatar, Wake, and Me are on your do not send list.

I read this post as...
-No to Josh on the mission
-I want Wake or Avatar on the first mission
... because there's a comma after Josh but not after Wake.

But context says that you don't want Wake on the mission either.

Health care is hectic like that.

I understand that. Speaking of health care. I used to think that this game was for kids, but a lot of grown ups play it too, and grandparents. I didn't know just how manipulative old people could be until I started playing this game.

This made me :lol:. Wait until you have kids. That's when you really discover your manipulative side.

Wolf, you are pretty suspicious already. Not sure if you are town or trying to appear town.

Avi's responses seem a bit tense. I don't think he's a good choice for the first mission.

Josh appears town right now as do Grandma and Arden. Who knows about Wake. I have a feeling he will be a tough nut to crack.

Ok, so did everyone watch the video?

It seems like this game would be a lot easier on table top because you have expressions and fear to go on.
I read the last four pages.

You seriously do not want to meta Wake, you'll be disappointed. We don't have any completed games together with him as scum, but generally as town, he'll start a conversation and then drop it. This set up is a little different so we'll have to see.

I kind of think Avatar is one of the spys. He seems really eager to go on the missions, but in post 61, the way he tags Cafe onto his Grandma OMGUS. If this were a regular game, I'd say he was lining up lynches.

So far I like Moonglow as town, She should go on the first mission.

funny. If anyone was doing an omgus vote between grandma and me, I would think it would have been grandma. After all, she is the one who accused me after I suggested her and cafe might be scum.

and why moonglow? That's an odd choice to randomly come up with

I understand that. Speaking of health care. I used to think that this game was for kids, but a lot of grown ups play it too, and grandparents. I didn't know just how manipulative old people could be until I started playing this game.

This made me :lol:. Wait until you have kids. That's when you really discover your manipulative side.

that's persuasive side you mean.

btw I have made it clear I don't care about going on the first mission. At this point I'd make a selection from shaitra, FA, wolf, or Arden. The way josh went to grandmas defense and is pushing moonglow and wake I'm highly suspicious of the four of them so far.

for some reason I doubt all the scum would be so easy to find. But I don't ignore actions like this either.

Ugh-No to Josh, Wake or Avi for the first mission.

Actually can you clarify? That Avatar, Wake, and Me are on your do not send list.

I read this post as...
-No to Josh on the mission
-I want Wake or Avatar on the first mission
... because there's a comma after Josh but not after Wake.

But context says that you don't want Wake on the mission either.

-Avi has been objected to by enough people that he should not go
-Wake is an unknown right now
-You seemed a little buddy buddy with Wake right out of the gate and were very quick to pick people you thought should go including Wake

This all just seems odd enough for me to say you 3 should probably sit out the first mission. So far, seeing everyone else's input, I'm not objecting to anyone else going at this time.

Just wait until you're old and in an assisted living facility, and you want sweets. That taste is the last one to go. I'm sure by then you'll be coming up with many different ways of getting what you want. :p

I'll just start practicing now. Cafe, take Wake on the mission with you.

Wake and Moonglow are my picks.

Why Moonglow?
I'm expendable....

I'd be happy to go on the first mission for you Cafe. I think Arden would be a safe bet too. She seems pretty laid back about it all.

[
I'd be happy to go on the first mission for you Cafe. I think Arden would be a safe bet too. She seems pretty laid back about it all.

I could go with this. Arden and Shaitra seem like safe bets.

I think it's a bit funny how everyone seems to think I'm not trustworthy and yet turns around and nominates shaitra and Arden who I suggested go. I'm not sure what to think of that

I can agree to a Cafe, Shaitra, Arden team. No one has voiced any objections to any of them that I can see in the thread and I don't see anything suspicious in their posts.

So yeah, that seems good. Now, I'm going to go lay down. Having a daughter in Kindergarten means mom gets all the germs she picks up and brings home. Yay me.

[

I could go with this. Arden and Shaitra seem like safe bets.
How would you know?

I like Arden's trolling.
Shiatra called Arden a safe bet. I was using her words.

I'm just trying to nominate people who I think are the most town.

I think it's a bit funny how everyone seems to think I'm not trustworthy and yet turns around and nominates shaitra and Arden who I suggested go. I'm not sure what to think of that

That's half true. Wolfsister and FA_Q2 are on your list to go. Why do you think Shaitra agreed to go with Arden?

Forum List

Back