Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

It is fascinating, the alternate reality that the Trumptards here have constructed. They were always a little crazy, but now they've gone totally off-the-rails.

Mueller says "“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime...”
Yeah...um...that is literally the definition of “exonerated”. :lmao:

You guys claim he committed a crime and was thus subject to “impeachment”. The report concluded that he did not commit a crime.

No, it says they found no credible evidence that he colluded with the Russians. And nothing else. Everything else is on the table. And that was the original intent of the Mueller investigation. Everything else was like cherries on the top of the cake with sprinkles. Don't read into it something that isn't there at this time. Since the report has not been released, the only thing we know is that Trump was found not to have colluded with the Russians. BTW, even if he did, there is nothing in the laws about colluding being illegal. I wonder which side of Lawyers came up with that jewel.

I don't look for Trump to be brought up on any charges until AFTER he leaves office. And there is quite a list of prosecutors standing in line for that. He's used his Presidency to stymie those state and federal courts since they can't prosecute a sitting president. And until they can, his Kids and others will not be prosecuted either since they need to pop him first. And much of that will be in the Mueller report but cannot be released due to it being under investigation by the States and other Federal Agencies.

So, does the Mueller report say he's innocent? Not by a long shot. If it did, it would be the biggest obstruction of Justice that was ever done and would make Putin green with envy. But it just has to wait until after Trump leaves office.
No sealed indictment! Period, end of discussion =exonerated.

by the way, explain what no credible evidence means to you?

Trump is not guilty of the crime of Collusion. Of course, you leave out that Collusion is not now nor never has been listed as a crime. And the Justice Department only has the power to turn the findings over to the House and let the House decide what to do with it. Yes, he was exonerated for the crime of Collusion which is not a crime. There, you happy now?

It is fascinating, the alternate reality that the Trumptards here have constructed. They were always a little crazy, but now they've gone totally off-the-rails.

Mueller says "“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime...”

You guys claim he committed a crime and was thus subject to “impeachment”. The report concluded that he did not commit a crime.

No, it says they found no credible evidence that he colluded with the Russians. And nothing else. Everything else is on the table. And that was the original intent of the Mueller investigation. Everything else was like cherries on the top of the cake with sprinkles. Don't read into it something that isn't there at this time. Since the report has not been released, the only thing we know is that Trump was found not to have colluded with the Russians. BTW, even if he did, there is nothing in the laws about colluding being illegal. I wonder which side of Lawyers came up with that jewel.

I don't look for Trump to be brought up on any charges until AFTER he leaves office. And there is quite a list of prosecutors standing in line for that. He's used his Presidency to stymie those state and federal courts since they can't prosecute a sitting president. And until they can, his Kids and others will not be prosecuted either since they need to pop him first. And much of that will be in the Mueller report but cannot be released due to it being under investigation by the States and other Federal Agencies.

So, does the Mueller report say he's innocent? Not by a long shot. If it did, it would be the biggest obstruction of Justice that was ever done and would make Putin green with envy. But it just has to wait until after Trump leaves office.

The Justice Department cannot indict a sitting president. What part of that are you having trouble with. They can only turn the information over to the House and let them do the indictment for Impeachment. The President cannot be removed from office by the court system, period. Can you imagine having business where the people directly under the CEO has the power to fire the CEO just because they don't like him?
That’s why they seal them you stupid fk! Again, no sealed indictment! Period punk, it’s fking over

Actually, it's just got started. Don't you just love justice.

Trump is not guilty of the crime of Collusion. Of course, you leave out that Collusion is not now nor never has been listed as a crime. And the Justice Department only has the power to turn the findings over to the House and let the House decide what to do with it. Yes, he was exonerated for the crime of Collusion which is not a crime. There, you happy now?
Happy? Why would I be happy? Stupid fks keep making stupid comments about stuff that’s not illegal. I fear for my country for being invaded by foreigners in congress

This is where I think things are headed: Wittingly or not, Mueller’s investigation of a hoax alleging a foreign government attempted to influence the 2016 election by helping the Trump campaign will result in the exposure of an all-too-real foreign bribery industry that the elite establishment created both in Washington and in the mainstream media. These elites created this industry in order to reap massive profits from it as they sold out U.S. interests to the highest bidders. You Can't Put America First Until Washington's Foreign Bribery Industry Has Been Shut Down

Happy? Why would I be happy? Stupid fks keep making stupid comments about stuff that’s not illegal. I fear for my country for being invaded by foreigners in congress

The good news is, they won't allow you into congress. Now I can sleep a bit easier.

This is where I think things are headed: Wittingly or not, Mueller’s investigation of a hoax alleging a foreign government attempted to influence the 2016 election by helping the Trump campaign will result in the exposure of an all-too-real foreign bribery industry that the elite establishment created both in Washington and in the mainstream media. These elites created this industry in order to reap massive profits from it as they sold out U.S. interests to the highest bidders. You Can't Put America First Until Washington's Foreign Bribery Industry Has Been Shut Down

Rarely do we agree on anything. But on this we do agree. The real problem we have is that Congress is exempt from the various Rico and Anti Trust Acts. They exempted themselves. What would happen if we were to remove those exemptions. The problem is, the only ones, outside of a State push, would be for them to do it themselves and what would be the chances of that ever happening.

The Justice Department cannot indict a sitting president. What part of that are you having trouble with. They can only turn the information over to the House and let them do the indictment for Impeachment. The President cannot be removed from office by the court system, period. Can you imagine having business where the people directly under the CEO has the power to fire the CEO just because they don't like him?
That’s why they seal them you stupid fk! Again, no sealed indictment! Period punk, it’s fking over

Actually, it's just got started. Don't you just love justice.
Naw, it’s over! Live with that deranged man!

Trump will probably have a heart attack on his last day in office. There will be no after he was President.

Forum List

Back