Pennsylvania

Ohio

Missouri

Iowa

You forgot

Colorado

South Dakota

New Mexico

And I'm not sure if you missed any others.

McCain has been trying to make it one, yeah. His polls show Iowa tied. They also show him with a lead in California... his pollster is smoking some hardcore crack.

If he's ahead in California according to his polls then his pollster is getting his drugs from Stoner. :lol:

If he's ahead in California according to his polls then his pollster is getting his drugs from Stoner. :lol:

That must be some good stuff. His pollster said "There's a structure to American politics. There are equal number of democrats and republicans" which has been proven false, so apparently he thinks that the person who is responsible for making this election so exciting won't rally his own base. As I said, that must be some good stuff he's smoking.

McCain has been trying to make it one, yeah. His polls show Iowa tied. They also show him with a lead in California... his pollster is smoking some hardcore crack.

I am forced to agree. :smoke:

If McCain takes California I'll give up red meat.

I am forced to agree. :smoke:

If McCain takes California I'll give up red meat.

That is something I could NEVER give up. I just had a nice porterhouse the other night from world renowned peter lugar's. $125 32 oz. steak... worth every penny.

Spread the wealth. :eusa_drool:

steakhouses-01-g.jpg

Forum List

Back