[OFFICIAL] State of the Union Address Thread

how come everybody is perfectly fine living under the true tyranny of the filthy rich, who are really calling all the shots and have all the power, but if the president wants to get with the times the rest of the world real first world are living in all you "live free or die" hypocrits cry foul? you sheeple are really funny. you all want the freedom to enslave each other. dah...? that just enslaves us all.

how come everybody is perfectly fine living under the true tyranny of the filthy rich, who are really calling all the shots and have all the power, but if the president wants to get with the times the rest of the world real first world are living in all you "live free or die" hypocrits cry foul? you sheeple are really funny. you all want the freedom to enslave each other. dah...? that just enslaves us all.

So you think the filthy rich control the government, and you want to make the government more powerful. That is what you are telling us. You haven't thought this one through...

i want to take back the government but first we the people must be worthy of the power. God knows we aren't because look at those we've given the power to? Are they worthy of it? I don't see how.

i want to take back the government but first we the people must be worthy of the power. God knows we aren't because look at those we've given the power to? Are they worthy of it? I don't see how.

No matter how unworthy the people are, they are more worthy than the people we've turned it over to, so let's do it now.

Just think. Only have 3 more of these bull shit speeches to listen to from Owe Bama.

You must make over 250000, because he lowered taxes on everyone else. Or, you're unaware of the truth. Which is it?

The truth is you're a kool-aid drinker. You are only counting Federal income tax rates. All the regulation on programs like Obamacare are also taxes because they are mandated by government, not created in a free market. Sorry, to understand my post you have to know what you are talking about. You wouldn't get it, carry on...

Obama will get up and lie about Republicans, lie about immigration, lie about the economy, lie about White people, Lie about Christians, lie about everything... Then he will blame President Bush for everything he's done wrong.

Forum List

Back