[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

Getting Bad Gateway errors and very slow loading pages.

I can't navigate the site. It takes 10 minutes to load after I sign in, and anywhere from 3-10 when I try to move to new pages. I can't load my alerts at all. It took me about 10 tries and probably an hour total time to read a message I had in my in box yesterday.

I can't navigate the site. It takes 10 minutes to load after I sign in, and anywhere from 3-10 when I try to move to new pages. I can't load my alerts at all. It took me about 10 tries and probably an hour total time to read a message I had in my in box yesterday.
Maybe they put you in the miserable user status that ck was talking about when he first notified us of the upcoming change. That would make all those things happen to you.

Well, I suppose that if you're miserable, you're miserable.

Maybe they put you in the miserable user status that ck was talking about when he first notified us of the upcoming change. That would make all those things happen to you.
I wouldn't know, my limited navigation capability means that I can't find that post to read it.

One thing for sure...the murder of the site continues apace! Let me see if I have this right...posters who are perceived as annoying are penalized for violating the rules...after their ability to read the rules is hampered. Sounds about par for the course.

Last edited:
That's a little-known feature of forum boards. I was a victim of it many times at hannity.

^ Interwebz Victim

image.jpg

I wouldn't know, my limited navigation capability means that I can't find that post to read it.

One thing for sure...the murder of the site continues apace! Let me see if I have this right...posters who are perceived as annoying are penalized for violating the rules...after their ability to read the rules is hampered. Sounds about par for the course.

Well, yeah. You haven't read the rules yet.

:cool:

Anyone notice that the go to first new post button started glitching out today? It takes you in the general vicinity but sometimes above and sometimes below the actual first "new" post.
I saw that the link back in quoted posts wasn't working right. I assumed that someone had snipped a post they were quoting and wanted to read the original for context. The link back took me to someone else's post. I never did find the post I was looking for, nor was there any real controversy that would have gotten the post deleted.

Well, yeah. You haven't read the rules yet.

:cool:
Not today....

Forum List

Back