[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

What's the [OP] after my name just under my avie on some threads? Am I the only one who sees it?

No, I saw it in the Coffee Shop. That feature is kinda cool. Maybe the first change I see that I actually like. So far the only one I have to say...

Image missing usmbstick.jpg., background(?) and the overall look could get more colors, too much white boxes and some box outlines should be gray or something like that, too much white! that's racist! :p

change for the sake of change is absurd

Yes, if that was the only reason but it isn't. USMB was experiencing performance issues and having to shut down threads and there were Gateway errors locking everyone out. It was only going to get worse and the alternative upgrade in the same software platform was not stable.

So the owners and admins did their due diligence and found the best alternative software. Once you get used to it isn't all that different.

Hover over your username for CP/Preferences (top right)

Let me know if you cannot embed video. You should be able to
When I hover my user name i get nothing.

When I post a new Youtube it has a [MEDIA] tag. That works. Already existing Youtube posts have an [eme] tag. That is not even a clickable link.

it doesn't need "tweaking". it's visually awful. my messages are gone. my rep that i've earned since 2006 is gone. everything is too disorganized. horrible. how's that?
all your pm's are there. They are called conversations (check your inbox top right)

Forum Sections are all there as well. Same spot as before.

Image missing usmbstick.jpg., background(?) and the overall look could get more colors, too much white boxes and some box outlines should be gray or something like that, too much white! that's racist! :p

Yeah it's very hard to see what section is what -- not easy on the eyes at all.

Another thing about images --- resolution on at least avatars seems to have reduced drastically. I'm being told my berries are now blurred. I've heard of blueberries but blurberries weren't in the plan...

Forum List

Back