Official RICK PERRY jobs plan

The Texas "job creation miracle" wasn't really a miracle at all. I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone, but Texas has oil. No one has been able to ignore the steep rise in the cost of oil lately. This provided a boon to Perry's state. The job increases, mostly in low wage service jobs, are because of that. Texas still has an unemployment worse than half the US states.

So what would Perry's job plan be? He can't find oil in the other 49 states.

Well, he also grew the Texas government by quite a bit. Guess he learned from Bush after all...

It's also the base of multiple defense contractors.

Government Spending = Oil Jobs and Defense Jobs.

:lol:

I posted this in the other thread, but you never came back.

How is Perry going to create jobs?

1) Repeal Obamacare.

2) Reduce taxes on small business.

3) Reduce regulation on small business.

4) Rein in the EPA, at least until the country is back on it's feet.

5) Become more energy self-sufficient. (Obama released a small portion of the national oil reserves, and the price of gasoline fell the next day...long before that oil ever entered the supply lines. Think of what the price of gasoline would do if we had a national policy of both tapping out own oil reserves AND pursuing green energy alternatives.)

6) Get the government out of the way.

7) Stop the union hand out "stimulus" programs. If you want to build roads and bridges, pass a highway bill, not a jobs bill.

8) Restructure tax laws.

9) And this is the most important, create a pro-business environment. (Obama publicly attacked the U.S. Chamber of Commerce...how anti business can you get?)

Video: Watch the full Reagan Library Republican debate « 2012 Election Central

Video: Watch full CNN Tea Party Republican debate from Tampa, FL « 2012 Election Central

And that's, essentially George W Bush's plan.

How'd it go?

I thought I was going to find that the failed governor from Texas actually has a plan

I guess not

Wait.....I got a plan....cut taxes on the rich and they will hire more people!

1) Repeal Obamacare.

5) Become more energy self-sufficient. (Obama released a small portion of the national oil reserves, and the price of gasoline fell the next day...long before that oil ever entered the supply lines. Think of what the price of gasoline would do if we had a national policy of both tapping out own oil reserves AND pursuing green energy alternatives.)

7) Stop the union hand out "stimulus" programs. If you want to build roads and bridges, pass a highway bill, not a jobs bill.

8) Restructure tax laws.

9) And this is the most important, create a pro-business environment. (Obama publicly attacked the U.S. Chamber of Commerce...how anti business can you get?)

Video: Watch full CNN Tea Party Republican debate from Tampa, FL « 2012 Election Central

How'd it go?

Seems to be working pretty well in Texas...they created more jobs than the whole rest of the country combined.

While conversely, Mayor Bloomberg stated that there would be rioting in the streets in New York because of the Obama administrations failure to improve the economy.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...my_could_SpzJR6SGvta9s07LO0bJSK#ixzz1YGH2t2eh

Last edited:

1) Repeal Obamacare.

8) Restructure tax laws.

How'd it go?

Seems to be working pretty well in Texas...they created more jobs than the whole rest of the country combined.......

I thought that honor belonged to Utah? And in Texas weren't most of the jobs inimum wage?

1) Repeal Obamacare.

8) Restructure tax laws.

How'd it go?

Seems to be working pretty well in Texas...they created more jobs than the whole rest of the country combined.

While conversely, Mayor Bloomberg stated that there would be rioting in the streets in New York because of the Obama administrations failure to improve the economy.

Bloomberg warns high unemployment rate could lead to widespread rioting - NYPOST.com

Do you actually read these things?

Despite that, the mayor gave Obama praise for coming up with a jobs bill."At least he's got some ideas on the table, whether you like those or not," he said.

Read more: Bloomberg warns high unemployment rate could lead to widespread rioting - NYPOST.com

The only part you got right was the "rioting". And any jobs created in Texas..were the result of DIRECT government spending. Something, no one with a foot in reality, denies.

Last edited:

1) Repeal Obamacare.

8) Restructure tax laws.

How'd it go?

Bloomberg warns high unemployment rate could lead to widespread rioting - NYPOST.com

You want fries with that?

The Texas "job creation miracle" wasn't really a miracle at all. I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone, but Texas has oil. No one has been able to ignore the steep rise in the cost of oil lately. This provided a boon to Perry's state. The job increases, mostly in low wage service jobs, are because of that. Texas still has an unemployment worse than half the US states.

Well, he also grew the Texas government by quite a bit. Guess he learned from Bush after all...

Um, Louisiana has oil too and their job creation numbers aren't nearly what they are in Texas.

It is nothing short of amazing the ingenuity that the Left is using to discredit plain simple facts. If they could just harness all that cleverness to something useful, like solving our problems we wouldn't be in this mess.

How'd it go?

You want fries with that?

Obama: The Downgraded President.
Pretty much says it all.

I'd like to see anybody's plan to get people back to work.

Thus far I see bupkis from any candidate on this issue, and am still waiting to see a breakdown of how Obama's plan is supposed to help, too.

Um, Louisiana has oil too and their job creation numbers aren't nearly what they are in Texas.

It is nothing short of amazing the ingenuity that the Left is using to discredit plain simple facts. If they could just harness all that cleverness to something useful, like solving our problems we wouldn't be in this mess.

Mitt Romney described the failed governor from Texas best

Perry taking credit for jobs in Texas is like someone being dealt four aces and taking credit for being a great poker player

Perry taking credit for jobs in Texas is like someone being dealt four aces and taking credit for being a great poker player

Clinton described Obama best as "the guy who should be bringing us coffee."

I'm so glad you just couldn't stay away, imbecile. I love showing you just how imbecilic you are.

Texas produces 21% of the oil in the US. Guess how much Louisiana produces? 3% imbecile, 3%.

Unemployment in LA? 7.2% Texas? 8.5%

Come back anytime imbecile!

Clinton described Obama best as "the guy who should be bringing us coffee."

?

and that's, essentially george w bush's plan.

How'd it go?

seems to be working pretty well in texas...they created more jobs than the whole rest of the country combined.......

i thought that honor belonged to utah? And in texas weren't most of the jobs minimum wage?

No on both.

Gov. Rick Perry says texas has created more than 850,000 jobs, more than the other states combined

rulings%2ftom-true.gif

PolitiFact Texas | Gov. Rick Perry says Texas has created more than 850,000 jobs, more than the other states combined

Most jobs added during Rick Perry's tenure were government or minimum wage

Last edited:
This thread is for official Rick Perry plans on how he is going to get US back to work! Please lets stay ON TOPIC. I know I am hopefull : / of his sheer will determination behind it, but how is he going to change policy so jobs will come back home???

I dont know what his plan is, I was hoping you did. I dont expect this thread to get more then one or two responses (thats all the talking points there are), so I will be bumping it from time to time to see if he comes forward with something.

Happy treasure hunting on the internets!

:popcorn:

Don't get me wrong, I like Perry, but he has really never worked in the private sector, expect on his dad's ranch. Then he was a pilot for the Air Force, he is a good American. He has been the longest running governor of Texas- 10 years and he inherited a good state, No state income taxes, tort reform and a huge oil and gas industry. He was dealt 4 aces and he has hung onto them.He has very little private sector business experience. He has worked as a government employee most of his life.

See Mitt Romney's job plan, it's a PDF, that took me 4 hours just to read it, he is also the ONLY candidate that address's trade, he wants to go back to a Reagan era, in which there was free trade but it had to be fair. He would do that, China is eating our lunch, stealing our stuff and taking our jobs. We have got to get a manufactoring base back in the U.S for long term job growth and opportunities for our children and grand-children, we can not be JUST a country that has service jobs. In other words, we can't be a nation that just washes each other's cars and expect growth in economic opportunity and jobs. Read Mitt's plan it's detailed and it covers everything from reducing taxes to job creation, he has created thousands of jobs in the private sector, as he worked in it for most of his life. He also has a double major from Harvard in Law and also an MBA in BUSINESS. Read the plan, you will be impressed.

This thread is for official Rick Perry plans on how he is going to get US back to work! Please lets stay ON TOPIC. I know I am hopefull : / of his sheer will determination behind it, but how is he going to change policy so jobs will come back home???

I dont know what his plan is, I was hoping you did. I dont expect this thread to get more then one or two responses (thats all the talking points there are), so I will be bumping it from time to time to see if he comes forward with something.

Happy treasure hunting on the internets!

:popcorn:

Don't get me wrong, I like Perry, but he has really never worked in the private sector, expect on his dad's ranch. Then he was a pilot for the Air Force, he is a good American. He has been the longest running governor of Texas- 10 years and he inherited a good state, No state income taxes, tort reform and a huge oil and gas industry. He was dealt 4 aces and he has hung onto them.He has very little private sector business experience. He has worked as a government employee most of his life.

See Mitt Romney's job plan, it's a PDF, that took me 4 hours just to read it, he is also the ONLY candidate that address's trade, he wants to go back to a Reagan era, in which there was free trade but it had to be fair. He would do that, China is eating our lunch, stealing our stuff and taking our jobs. We have got to get a manufactoring base back in the U.S for long term job growth and opportunities for our children and grand-children, we can not be JUST a country that has service jobs. In other words, we can't be a nation that just washes each other's cars and expect growth in economic opportunity and jobs. Read Mitt's plan it's detailed and it covers everything from reducing taxes to job creation, he has created thousands of jobs in the private sector, as he worked in it for most of his life. He also has a double major from Harvard in Law and also an MBA in BUSINESS. Read the plan, you will be impressed.

I am sure after you do your homework, you will go to Mitt's site and donate your $5.00 to his campaign, in fact you don't even have to go there, it is on the top of USMB page. He beats Obama on a one to one match-up. Perry does not. Conservative Democrats and independents are going for Mitt, NOT Perry, and we need those people in order to get our country back and Mitt is the only one who can do that.

How'd it go?

Do you actually read these things?

Despite that, the mayor gave Obama praise for coming up with a jobs bill."At least he's got some ideas on the table, whether you like those or not," he said.

Read more: Bloomberg warns high unemployment rate could lead to widespread rioting - NYPOST.com
The only part you got right was the "rioting". And any jobs created in Texas..were the result of DIRECT government spending. Something, no one with a foot in reality, denies.

Of course I read them...the fact that he praises Obama doesn't change the fact that Obama's policies haven't worked so far.

Stimulus I was supposed to reduce unemployment to below 8 percent, remember?

Now, Son of Stimulus is supposed to do the same?

Have you ever heard the definition of insanity?

-------------------------------------------------

Seperately, how many times do I have to debunk that government spending bullcrap before you stop posting it.

The lie - Economic job growth in Texas was dependent on stimulus money and defense contracts...IOW Government Spending.The Truth - Texas has created more jobs in the last year than the other 49 states combined.

They all got stimulus money.

They all receive a share of defense spending.

When you look at the last government report on the subject of Federal Government spending by state...the Consolidated Federal Funds Report for Fiscal Year 2009, which is the most recent report that the Census Bureau has released...

Texas is close to the bottom...like 42 out of 50.

Here is the source: The States Where America Spends The Most (And The Least) Per Person - 24/7 Wall St.

Forum List

Back