Official Records From International Red Cross Prove "holocaust" Was A Fraud

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301 SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION

For years, Jews have told people around the world that six million of them were systematically murdered in German "Concentration Camps" during World War 2. Anyone disputing this claim has been viciously smeared as a hateful anti-Semite. Countries around the world have even jailed people for disputing the claim that 6 Million were killed.

Here now, for all the world to see, is a scanned image of an Official International Red Cross document proving the so-called "Holocaust" never happened. Jews around the world intentionally lied for the purpose of gaining emotional and business advantages for themselves. They committed willful, criminal FRAUD upon millions around the world!

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. THis is intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to almost incomprehensible.

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. The claim of a "Holocaust" was intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to be almost incomprehensible.

I call for criminal prosecution of individuals and groups who filed false lawsuits to obtain holocaust reparations and financial damage awards, for perpetrating deliberate fraud upon Courts. I call for the removal of Holocaust references in History books and educational materials. I call for the removal of Holocaust Memorials worldwide.

It is long overdue this intentional fraud be halted and those who perpetrated it be brought to justice for 60 years of vicious lies and financial fraud.

Revelations

I'm not quite sure that one tally from one Red Cross survey counteracts millions and millions of people who just up and disappeared never to be seen or heard from again, the photos, the documentation from the Nazis, the films, the eyewitness accounts, etc. etc. etc.

I find it far more plausible that, at the time, the idea of killing 6 million people was somewhat unfathomable...leading agencies to underestimate...and when all the tallies were taken into consideration...the number grew considerably.

The Red Cross was an independent agency and not on either side of the conflict.

Which leads me to believe their figures would have been objectively based.

I'm not saying that the Red Cross was deliberately underestimating...just that at first, the scope of the tragedy was not clear. So, again...ONE report isn't really enough to dismiss ALL of the other evidence that exists showing that the Germans killed MILLIONS.

I'm not quite sure that one tally from one Red Cross survey counteracts millions and millions of people who just up and disappeared never to be seen or heard from again, the photos, the documentation from the Nazis, the films, the eyewitness accounts, etc. etc. etc.

I find it far more plausible that, at the time, the idea of killing 6 million people was somewhat unfathomable...leading agencies to underestimate...and when all the tallies were taken into consideration...the number grew considerably.

That was just the Jewish numbers not counting the others that died from protecting them or standing up to the Nazi's.

I'm not saying that the Red Cross was deliberately underestimating...just that at first, the scope of the tragedy was not clear. So, again...ONE report isn't really enough to dismiss ALL of the other evidence that exists showing that the Germans killed MILLIONS.

Right, how could they have counted all the bodies that were burned and disposed of. They didn't have the resources back then like they would today to get an accurate account, but old sunni boy couldn't wait to hop on his anti-jew agenda once again.

It happened the way history said it did sunni boy, get over it and get a life.

Last edited:

Perhaps the rest got beamed up on the mother ship?

As too...

DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301

... I don't even know where to start.

Oy veh!

I am begginnning to suspect that Sunni wrote the sript for "bagdad Bob"....you know, "There are no tanks in Bagdad!"

That was just the Jewish numbers not counting the others that died from protecting them or standing up to the Nazi's.

sunni boy also hates gays, and the nazi's killed the gay people too. (pink triangle)

They also rounded up gypsies and killed them.

Tristan Wrote:
Perhaps the rest got beamed up on the mother ship?

I suppose Sunni and those like him think that one fine day in Europe, approximately 6 million people just decided to go for a long walk....and it just so happened that each and every one of those 6 million or so people decided when they got to where ever they were walking to, that it was far better than the place they used to live, so they stayed there...leaving behind their families and all their worldly goods.

Columbus speaks to the inaccuracy that can exists in what we call history

Ahhh...I see what you are saying.

In reply, I would say the documentation supporting the Holocaust is a tiny bit more substantial than that of documentation supporting Columbus discovering America.

Forum List

Back