*OFFICIAL Petition demanding answers from this Administration, to be placed under oat

Plz go here and sign this petition..Let your voice be heard LOUD AND CLEAR .. Obama needs to be placed under oath, as do State Dept officials, Panetta, so forth.. WE DEMAND ANSWERS.. It's WE THE PEOPLE, not Barack the Government!

We The People Demand Answers about Benghazi | Petition2Congress

what's 'under oat'?

i'll assume you mean "oath". but that's ok. i realize you're borderline illiterate.

as to your "concern", i'm still waiting for bush and cheney to testify under oath about 9/11.

so you'll have to contain your fauxrage.

20120622052737!Rofl.gif

Plz go here and sign this petition..Let your voice be heard LOUD AND CLEAR .. Obama needs to be placed under oath, as do State Dept officials, Panetta, so forth.. WE DEMAND ANSWERS.. It's WE THE PEOPLE, not Barack the Government!

what's 'under oat'?

i'll assume you mean "oath". but that's ok. i realize you're borderline illiterate.

as to your "concern", i'm still waiting for bush and cheney to testify under oath about 9/11.

Out of space for Oath.. nothing I could do about it. I'm not illiterate at all Hagitha but nice to see you slime in to the thread with your normal snot slinging insults.

they want you for their mailing list. You already sign it?

lol... no different then anything or anyone else. Im sure my communication to the whtie house got me a chalk mark for the black vans to show up too.

Last edited:

what's 'under oat'?

Out of space for Oath.. nothing I could do about it. I'm not illiterate at all Hagitha but nice to see you slime in to the thread with your normal snot slinging insults.

i know you amuse yourself calling me 'hagatha'. i appreciate the fact that the pop culture reference shows you lied about being "young".

like i said... you're borderline illiterate.

and please...let me know when bush/cheney do that whole oath thing... given we lost 4,000 people, not 4, because of shrub's incompetence.

Why worry about little stuff like that when we have important issues like Big Bird to deal with?

IKR? Listening to the forum liberals laugh and ridicule the issue one would think 4 American deaths were and are no big deal to them.

Black helicopters are a myth. Can't exactly hide those things when they're chasing after you. It's the new paper boy you don't recognize that you should be worried about.

Why worry about little stuff like that when we have important issues like Big Bird to deal with?

IKR? Listening to the forum liberals laugh and ridicule the issue one would think 4 American deaths were and are no big deal to them.

Four unnecessary deaths. Deaths that shouldn't have occurred. Why weren't the people at this place flown out of there befpore 9/11? The British left two weeks before and the Americans couldn't even provide protection for our men that stayed!

they want you for their mailing list. You already sign it?

lol... no different then anything or anyone else. Im sure my mummification to the whtie house got me a chalk mark for the black vans to show up too.

you're not seeing black helicopters, are you syrenn? :D

This thread is about getting answers about Benghazi. Have anything to add to that or are you here just to insult posters?

What exact freakin good do you think it will do to put a democrat under oath? Clinton lied under oath and the left defended him. So under oath or not Obama will not say the truth, he can't.

Forum List

Back