Official: Obama Admin Drafted Memo to Blame Military If Bin Laden Mission Failed

So Bill Clinton worrying about the political implications for Obama instead of the possible loss of lives by our Seals was just another lie?? Slap me silly and call me dumb!!:eek:

Really. And speculating as to if Romney would have made the decision to go in. I'll say this much...Romney wouldn't have blamed anyone but himself if he had made the decision.

Romney is more of a real man that Obama is or will ever be.

How does a former Bush administrator get access to internal memos in the Obama administration?

Why didnt he say what specifically was in the memo if he actually saw it?

Sounds like....I heard from some guy..

c o n n e c t i o n s unless you're stupid enough to believe everything is buttoned up in dc.

So there is no proof but you are willing to take his opinions and his interpretation as fact?? WOW!

do you have proof he's lying?

I agree with whoever said this is likely SOP.

Let it go. It's a losing issue for party hacks like Hannity. That's why most every Republican politician has given Obama his due. It's was a big win for all Americans.

Hell, if I was Obama and had only done one thing right my whole term I'd never stop spiking the football. :lol:

Last edited:
That's a big time CYA and I'd be really interested if other presidents have done the same when authorizing such incursions?

I can just hear Barry if the stuff had hit the fan during the mission.

Instead....your boy......
916.gif

(....And, it wouldn't be the first-time.)

bush-replacement-vietnam-memorial.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]​

That .gif of The Wall is completely inappropriate.

So Bill Clinton worrying about the political implications for Obama instead of the possible loss of lives by our Seals was just another lie?? Slap me silly and call me dumb!!:eek:

Really. And speculating as to if Romney would have made the decision to go in. I'll say this much...Romney wouldn't have blamed anyone but himself if he had made the decision.

Romney is more of a real man that Obama is or will ever be.

LOL so it's wrong to speculate that, based on his own statements, romney would not have made the same call but it's ok for you ro speculate as to how he would have handled it if he had made the call??

Thanks for being blatantly hypocritical. LOL

Forum List

Back