Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Easy, because everything a demoncrat does somehow sticks to Trump.
And he handles it like no Republican I have ever seen. The man is simply phenomenal.

The Democrats and The Fake News Media (but I repeat myself) are used to kicking around the petting zoo Republicans, they don't have a clue what to do with Trump, he fights back, and repeatedly kicks their asses!

This was the biggest wad they had to shoot, and now it's shot, and on to the US Senate for a quick end to all this nonsense.

images

It will be so nice to finally have this all behind us!

Last edited:
IMPEACHMENT EXPLAINED, by America’s paper of record.

“What is impeachment? It’s the official, constitutional method for screaming at the sky because Trump is president.”​
Rubbish.

Impeachment is the official constitutional method for sanctioning an amoral lawless arrogant dangerous Chief Executive.

"A President is not a King."
And what would you label Hillary as ?? How about Bill or any other that carried the title just as well. No it's just Trump with you people, and it's making you look like a bunch of rabid dogs in your attempt to frame this President.
Comey, the FBI, and FISA: The Debacle is Now Undeniable

Comey, the FBI, and FISA: The Debacle is Now Undeniable - James Bovard

The secret FISA court today publicly condemned the Corrupt FBI lies that resulted in nuclear-powered surveillance warrants targeting the Trump campaign.

“The frequency with which representations made by F.B.I. personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other F.B.I. applications is reliable,”​

Judge Collyer wrote.

For years, most of the media has portrayed the FBI and fired FBI chief James Comey as heroic crusaders against the Trump administration. Last week’s Inspector General report obliterated that narrative. Sunday’s Fox News interview of Comey by Chris Wallace settled any doubts about whether Comey’s candor and credibility. In December 2018, Comey declared, ““I think the notion that #FISA was abused here is nonsense.” Comey signed the deceptive FISA warrant applications. But now he is portraying himself as practically an innocent bystander.

The FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign led to the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, whose investigation found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Despite the failure of the FBI investigation or the Special Counsel to substantiate the most serious accusation, that theme is the backdrop for the Democrats’ impeachment efforts.

Some media folks are absolving themselves by claiming that the facts on FBI misconduct and untrustworthiness were not available.

Bull.
It all goes back to those now "Corrupt" famos words that Obama spoke when he said "today we will fundementally transform this nation"...… Boy I bet the American's never knew what all that intailed did they ?? Well now they know exactly what they meant, because it's still in motion.
This is on life support. These impeachment articles are chickens bundled up for a quick slaughter at the US Senate. I knew the Dems were going to throw this rock at him, as soon as I saw that they won the 2018 election, I did not know it would be this ineffective. So they have thrown it, Trump's rising in popularity in the critical swing states, support for impeachment is underwater with the overall electorate and really underwater with critical independents, hell it's dropped from the 90's to the 70's among DEMOCRATS since the Schiff hearings opened.

Democrats couldn't have screwed it up worse, and now with this vote, they finally lose control of the process.

images

Democrats don't seem like geniuses.

Forum List

Back