Official German police announcements over co-pilot Andreas Lubitz

No 1 has already been explained:

Pilots AND cabin crew have the code to unlock the cockpit. Only, a person inside the cockpit can lock that code out for a time period of 5 minutes, ergo, Lubitz locked out the attempt to give a code at least twice.

I think that is a very bad policy.
I would think the pilot of the airplane would have an override ability.
Dumb.

You mean a pilot outside of the cockpit?

Hmmm, for this very reason, they have that system, to keep a terrorist from forcing a pilot or co-pilot from entering the code. The negation of such a code from the inside would be the method of last resort. Apparently, no one ever thought that a co-pilot might want to use the "negate" method to commit suicide/multiple homocide.
Let's face it.

Nothing can stop a person intent on murder or suicide, if they are dedicated.

Apparently this guy was just waiting for the right moment.

Had he been confined to his apartment, he could have just turned on the gas and blown up the whole building.

Where there's a will, there is always a way.

Just the way it is.

Indeed. I can't disagree with you about that, but we can learn from incidents like these.
We can learn from all sorts of things.

We can learn from lack of personal freedom in Germany.

I'd be up shit creek right now, since I am sick, if I was confined to my house because I went to the doctor.

Nearest ANYTHING is 25 miles away.

How could I refill my prescriptions, for example?

That was massively OT, but since you made the point, I am going to respond.

Lack of personal freedom? Really, you think that?

The KRANKENSCHEIN system is there to protect the employee AND the employer. If the employee is too sick to work, then logically he is also too sick to be playing hookey and just do whatever he wants to do all into the late hours of the evening. A person who has been written off sick has until 4 PM EACH DAY for the time period on the KRANKENSCHEIN to do things like purchase medications, go shopping, drop off or pick up kids to/from school, etc. But after 4 PM, unless an exception is written by the doc, then that person is supposed to be resting and healing. This is why a person in Germany can be written up sick up to six weeks straight without fear of losing his job, but employers can be guaranteed that if a person who is sick breaks the rules and is caught, he or she can be immediately fired. This is why, at the end of the day, Germans usually take less sick days than most Americans. Germans take sickness seriously and they get over what ails them. The system works quite well.

I once had a slipped disc and decided to do a number of months of PT. In the one week in which I was written off as sick, the only PT appointment I could get was 6:30 PM on MWF, so my doc wrote an exception so that I could take PT at that time.

In Germany, there is at least one drug store and one grocery easily within 30 KM of any town, hamlet or city, so the KM restriction is also quite sensible. Even for this, an exception can be written, for instance, in the case of a person who feels he can heal better at a parent's or child's home, which is more than 50 KM away from his permanent residence. I once had a colleague who had a horrible bronchitis, whose parents live on the Ostsee. He mentioned it to his doc, who recommended that, if possible, he should spend a week at the Ostsee and get the fresh air in order to heal more quickly. In this case, the doc wrote an exception. That which aids in healing as quickly as possibly is almost always accepted.

What is not accepted is playing hookey.

You know, personal responsibility.

What a bunch of crybaby BS we get from the holier then thou liberal left.

Yes there was speculation on what happened. Terrorism could not be ruled out and since most terrorism today is by Muslim EXTREMISTS then that was a logical guess.

What are the logical options, that the guy just decided to commit suicide taking a plane load of people with him? That would seem to be the most illogical, but apparently what happened. USUALLY when someone does something like this there is a reason, a cause they are dying for.

So it turns out that the speculation was wrong and the most of illogical of scenarios played out.

But, certainly the left has no right to cry foul. How many threads are started by the left with something to the effect, mass shooting, probably a Teaper. I bet right now if you looked you would see several posts started saying that some crime was committed by either a Teaper, Tea Bagger, White Christian, conservative or some other BS stereotype by the liberal left.

Who is crying foul?

And who are you to make an educated guess about an incident that likely happened 5,000+ miles away from you?

Furthermore, the OP did not mention any specific group of people. YOU did.

Feeling guilty?

From you OP: But it's time for whackadoodle rumor-mill shit to stop and it's time to actually look at the facts as they come in, you know, like adults are supposed to do.

It's bad enough that this young man committed suicide and in doing so, brought about the death of 149 other people. That's multiple-homocide. That alone is horrible. There is not need to start rumors until we know ALL of the details.

You are about as subtle as a hydrogen bomb. The left wing comments throughout your thread speaks exactly to what I posted.

No.

I mentioned no group of people, no specific political direction.

You are allowed to your own opinion, but you are not allowed to your own "facts".

So, who is whining now?

YOU are.

I think that is a very bad policy.
I would think the pilot of the airplane would have an override ability.
Dumb.

Hmmm, for this very reason, they have that system, to keep a terrorist from forcing a pilot or co-pilot from entering the code. The negation of such a code from the inside would be the method of last resort. Apparently, no one ever thought that a co-pilot might want to use the "negate" method to commit suicide/multiple homocide.
Let's face it.

Had he been confined to his apartment, he could have just turned on the gas and blown up the whole building.

Just the way it is.

Indeed. I can't disagree with you about that, but we can learn from incidents like these.

I'd be up shit creek right now, since I am sick, if I was confined to my house because I went to the doctor.

The KRANKENSCHEIN system is there to protect the employee AND the employer. If the employee is too sick to work, then logically he is also too sick to be playing hookey and just do whatever he wants to do all into the late hours of the evening. A person who has been written off sick has until 4 PM EACH DAY for the time period on the KRANKENSCHEIN to do things like purchase medications, go shopping, drop off or pick up kids to/from school, etc. But after 4 PM, unless an exception is written by the doc, then that person is supposed to be resting and healing. This is why a person in Germany can be written up sick up to six weeks straight without fear of losing his job, but employers can be guaranteed that if a person who is sick breaks the rules and is caught, he or she can be immediately fired. This is why, at the end of the day, Germans usually take less sick days than most Americans. Germans take sickness seriously and they get over what ails them. The system works quite well.

I once had a slipped disc and decided to do a number of months of PT. In the one week in which I was written off as sick, the only PT appointment I could get was 6:30 PM on MWF, so my doc wrote an exception so that I could take PT at that time.

In Germany, there is at least one drug store and one grocery easily within 30 KM of any town, hamlet or city, so the KM restriction is also quite sensible. Even for this, an exception can be written, for instance, in the case of a person who feels he can heal better at a parent's or child's home, which is more than 50 KM away from his permanent residence. I once had a colleague who had a horrible bronchitis, whose parents live on the Ostsee. He mentioned it to his doc, who recommended that, if possible, he should spend a week at the Ostsee and get the fresh air in order to heal more quickly. In this case, the doc wrote an exception. That which aids in healing as quickly as possibly is almost always accepted.

Abusing sick leave should be grounds for firing; I have seen teacher's here terminated for it.

In the GOUSA, there are millions of people living far away from any services.

If it works for Germany, fine.

Just don't suggest it would work here.

The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus was a convert to Islam

img5514873dbb0ee.jpg
According to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.

Translation from German:

All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of "radical", ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he - as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York - received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, "Islamic Scholars") will agree to assign this an act of a "mentally unstable" man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.

For now the German Islam supporters like never before have their backs against the wall.

Michael Mannheimer, 26.3.2015

The Daily Mail today writes:

Police investigating the Germanwings crash said tonight they had made a 'significant discovery' at the home of pilot Andreas Lubitz, who deliberately ploughed the Airbus A320 into the French Alps.

Officers refused to reveal details of the potential breakthrough but said it was not a suicide note.

Hopefully we'll know in a few days if this article is accurate.

img5514873dbb0ee.jpg
According to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.

Translation from German:

All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of "radical", ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he - as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York - received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, "Islamic Scholars") will agree to assign this an act of a "mentally unstable" man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.

For now the German Islam supporters like never before have their backs against the wall.

Police investigating the Germanwings crash said tonight they had made a 'significant discovery' at the home of pilot Andreas Lubitz, who deliberately ploughed the Airbus A320 into the French Alps.

Officers refused to reveal details of the potential breakthrough but said it was not a suicide note.

He wasn't Muslim, just suicidal, and he wanted lots of company.

Let's face it.

Just the way it is.

Abusing sick leave should be grounds for firing; I have seen teacher's here terminated for it.

In the GOUSA, there are millions of people living far away from any services.

If it works for Germany, fine.

Just don't suggest it would work here.

Uh, when did I suggest it?

:lol:

img5514873dbb0ee.jpg

Translation from German:

No.

And the website that you quote, that specific page, has already gone DEFUNCT, the page from Mannheimer.

No.

It is a lie.

I already debunked this yesterday.

You can see the full debunking here:

Possible suicide Mission!! Plot Locked out of the Cockpit Germanwings Crash in France

Go ahead, click on the first hyperlink of YOUR posting. You will see that it leads you to an error message. The webpage either never existed or was taken down immediately, because it was bullshit.

Last edited:
Thank you for this. Our lunatic fringe seems to have already decided he was a member of ISIS on a mission.

But that's what makes them the lunatic fringe.
Perhaps you would care to comment on the fact that Obama is hell bent on destroying Israel? And that you continue to support him.

i'd rather point out that you're delusional.
Zionists always are...

no. and your bigotry doesn't help

With the talk of taking remote control of a plane that's already been hijacked, I think a compromise would be having a way of remotely opening a secured cockpit door. Some way cabin crew contacts the ground, let's them know what's going on, then someone on the ground can override a secured cockpit door so crew and/or passengers can rush whoever's inside.

Forum List

Back