[OFFICIAL] Final Post Debate Poll/ Monday 10-22-12

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by cereal_killer, Oct 22, 2012.

?

Who won tonights debate?

1. Obama Won!!

35 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Romney Won!!

50 vote(s)
    51.0%
  3. Too close to call, I'm going with a draw!!

13 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,102
    Obama's current odds:

InTrade - 62.4%

BetFair - 1.48:1 , meaning 68%

Nate Silver - 71%

And Obama has the momentum. Hence the Republican panic.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. thereisnospoon

thereisnospoon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,075
    No panic over here. How the fuck can you state Obama has momentum when it was Obama who had 4% to 10% leads in battle ground states and now 11 days before election day those leads have evaporated? Show me where your comment makes sense.
    You lefties still don't get it....Obama is the incumbent. If Obama was doing the great job your side claims he is, he would be leading the polls by 20 clicks and would win 55 to 60% of the popular vote. Such will not be the case. Even democrat operatives are saying the race is too close to call. And THEY are supposedly the experts the democrats hired to mind the store. Now if THEY do not know, what makes you so smart?

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,448
    [​IMG]

4. snowdenisahero

snowdenisahero Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Didn't make any difference at all. Obama and Romney would have been in the exact same positon as they Obama is in now and the Government would be a massive oppressive mess regardless of who was elected. I never see any quantitive changes from president to president since the assassination of JFK.

5. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    I disagree, because under Romney we wouldn't be seeing government initiating policies that audaciously reduce freedom to slavery through redistribution of wealth (IOW) stealing money and property from one group, pooling it to a strong central government, then redistributing the assets to ass kissers of the strong central government and killing up to 50% of the peaceful population on the basis of their vigorous dissenting these improprieties.

6. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,143
    You said what?

7. ShawnChris13

ShawnChris13 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    The only difference between what Romney and Obama would have done with healthcare is a minute point over the tenth amendment. Romney would have had states mandate health insurance instead of the Fed. The issue in the media was health care and any policy that didn't address it was ignored. Romney would have left the NDAA active as well with no changes to the Patriot Act either.

America has allowed itself to vote based on three issues from candidates each election. A broader debate is required in order to fully realize the political potential of hopeful candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

8. unno

unno Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2

hey everyone, this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
    Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

9. unno

unno Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2

hey everyone, this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
    Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks