Official Election results thread

1an5yis0blwx.jpg
You forgot to include all the millions of dollars of free advertising that all the networks gave him.

Were the networks paying Trump for their ratings boosts? Wasn't free.

It was free for him.
Why do you think the media gave Trump almost $6B worth of free publicity and Hillary only about half that? Was it because she was such a deplorable candidate?
24e9c0h.jpg

Because Trump was a clown that got ratings. Everybody wanted to see what stupid thing he said each day.

He didn't put his foot in his mouth all that many times honestly. More often it was sh** that the fascist elites say we're not supposed to say.

IMHO, even Trump was surprised he'd won. I truly believe he started this as a lark; simple to sell himself and be in the limelight. He probably was as surprised as anyone else that he became not only the frontrunner, but the RNC nominee. Most people except diehard Trumpsters believed Hillary would win. Yes, even Trump himself. Now that he's won, he's much more somber for several reasons. #1 being that he has the responsibility for the nation on his shoulders.

Politically, and for his reputation, he has to produce results. He can play the same game as Bush and Obama in blaming his predecessors for failures, but do that too many times and even his diehard fans will begin to think he's a lying sack of shit. It's one thing to be a businessman and make mistakes which cost money. It's another to be President of the United States and make mistakes which cost lives. Mothers will spit in his face for needlessly costing him the lives of their sons. THAT'S the difference between being a billionaire and being Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Does anyone wonder why he's been so somber since Tuesday night?

IMHO, even Trump was surprised he'd won. I truly believe he started this as a lark; simple to sell himself and be in the limelight. He probably was as surprised as anyone else that he became not only the frontrunner, but the RNC nominee. Most people except diehard Trumpsters believed Hillary would win. Yes, even Trump himself. Now that he's won, he's much more somber for several reasons. #1 being that he has the responsibility for the nation on his shoulders.

Politically, and for his reputation, he has to produce results. He can play the same game as Bush and Obama in blaming his predecessors for failures, but do that too many times and even his diehard fans will begin to think he's a lying sack of shit. It's one thing to be a businessman and make mistakes which cost money. It's another to be President of the United States and make mistakes which cost lives. Mothers will spit in his face for needlessly costing him the lives of their sons. THAT'S the difference between being a billionaire and being Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Somber? You fucking idiot.
He's working his ass off right now having his teams write up legislation.
You fucking moron.

You fucking moron.
The fact you are so emotionally invested in Trump tells me you are not a true independent thinker, but a slave your emotions. Good luck with that over the next few months.....and consider changing your username to "ILUVTRUMP" or "Trumpsterite".

Most here will see that I'm correct. Sure they'll start being apologists with "Well those campaign promises were just for the election, he didn't really mean them. Locker room talk, donchaknow?" or "It's the fucking Liberals. They're stopping him everytime he tries to do something, dammit!" (Hear that one before? LOL)

The fact remains, next January when he places his hand on a Bible and takes the oath, he will be obligated to put up or shut up.

Last edited:

He has no idea even what decisions need to be made. His total knowledge base is from alt Right websites and partisan hacks. We are screwed. I hope Comey is proud of himself.

He has no idea even what decisions need to be made. His total knowledge base is from alt Right websites and partisan hacks. We are screwed. I hope Comey is proud of himself.
Disagreed. President-elect Trump may be a pampered egotist, but he's not stupid. His biggest problem is exactly the opposite of Ronald Reagan's. Ronald Reagan surrounded himself with smart people and let them do their jobs. Donald Trump surrounds himself with sycophants and micromanages everything himself. His choice as a real estate billionaire, but that's not going to work as CiC. Remember LBJ picking North Vietnam targets himself? It didn't work out so well. Personally, I think (and hope) that Trump is smart enough to listen to reason and figure it out.

As for your Comey fetish, if anyone fucked Hillary it was Hillary. No one else.

You fucking moron.
The fact you are so emotionally invested in Trump tells me you are not a true independent thinker, but a slave your emotions. Good luck with that over the next few months.....and consider changing your username to "ILUVTRUMP" or "Trumpsterite".

Most here will see that I'm correct. Sure they'll start being apologists with "Well those campaign promises were just for the election, he didn't really mean them. Locker room talk, donchaknow?" or "It's the fucking Liberals. They're stopping him everytime he tries to do something, dammit!" (Hear that one before? LOL)

The fact remains, next January when he places his hand on a Bible and takes the oath, he will be obligated to put up or shut up.
And with every post you're proving you're NOT watching the Financial Channels.

Huh?
Are you basically saying you refuse to keep up with CURRENT events?
No, but you'll jump to whatever assumption you want to, amirite, kid?

The fact you can't see Trump's behavior change since his election is interesting.
His behavior is pretty consistent with his campaign goals...he has people writing legislation right now as you're shitting in your panties.

His behavior is pretty consistent with his campaign goals...he has people writing legislation right now as you're shitting in your panties.
We'll see.

Why would I be shitting in my "panties"? What lie are you pushing here? The liar are people who have a username of "Rightwinger" yet are far Left or "Indeependent" yet are completely dependent upon an alt-right mindset.

We'll see.

Why would I be shitting in my "panties"? What lie are you pushing here? The liar are people who have a username of "Rightwinger" yet are far Left or "Indeependent" yet are completely dependent upon an alt-right mindset.
I AM Independent...I ONLY voted because of Trump who is neither a straight down the line Republican or Democrat.

I AM Independent...I ONLY voted because of Trump who is neither a straight down the line Republican or Democrat.
Actions speak louder than words. You can claim to be a fucking astronaut, but if you have no idea what delta-v is, then I have to question your legitimacy. The fact you went apeshit on me for saying Trump is going to have to produce results indicates a highly partisan point of view, not the point of view of an independent thinker.

Actions speak louder than words. You can claim to be a fucking astronaut, but if you have no idea what delta-v is, then I have to question your legitimacy. The fact you went apeshit on me for saying Trump is going to have to produce results indicates a highly partisan point of view, not the point of view of an independent thinker.
You said Trump was reneging on his campaign promises; he's not.

Forum List

Back