Officer Natalie Corona shot in Davis, CA...no comments?

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....
You won’t hear anything from conservatives about a white killer murdering a LEO of color because it doesn’t advance the right’s agenda of bigotry and racism.

https://ktla.com/2019/01/13/gunman-who-killed-davis-police-officer-natalie-corona-accused-her-of-hitting-him-with-sonic-waves/
Most cop killers are black, and considering the amount of violent crime committed by blacks, that is not surprising.
False....but I understand how it makes you feel better to believe mostly blacks kill police....

White and far-right extremists kill more cops, but FBI tracks black extremists more closely, many worry
I was talking about garden-variety thugs like Trayvon and Big Mike, not black nationalist groups. Save that shit for your homeboys who are too stupid to now the difference, like yoursef.
you too stupid to know how to spell "know"

You are also too stupid to "know" how to back up your delusions with any facts....

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....
You won’t hear anything from conservatives about a white killer murdering a LEO of color because it doesn’t advance the right’s agenda of bigotry and racism.

https://ktla.com/2019/01/13/gunman-who-killed-davis-police-officer-natalie-corona-accused-her-of-hitting-him-with-sonic-waves/
Most cop killers are black, and considering the amount of violent crime committed by blacks, that is not surprising.
False....but I understand how it makes you feel better to believe mostly blacks kill police....

White and far-right extremists kill more cops, but FBI tracks black extremists more closely, many worry
I was talking about garden-variety thugs like Trayvon and Big Mike, not black nationalist groups. Save that shit for your homeboys who are too stupid to now the difference, like yoursef.
"From 1980 to 2013, there were 2,269 officers killed in felonious incidents, and 2,896 offenders. The racial breakdown of offenders over the 33-year period was on par with the 10-year period: 52 percent were white, and 41 percent were black."

What was that bullshit you were talking again?

Analysis | Are black or white offenders more likely to kill police?
Sure, you throw Hispanics in with whites you can come up with all kinds of reasons black thuggery is no problem.

Most violent crime is committed by blacks, including the killing of cops. Young black males, about 3.5% of the population, commit 50% of murders. Disgusting!

I don't know....but isn't it conveeeeenient that this is very carefully being discussed instead of screaming about him being a thug?
Good Allah, is all minorities so damn insecure? He's mentally ill. He committed a murder. He will face justice. Minorities just ain't a happy bunch, and she's really not even a minority. Kinda like Jorge Zimmerman
I can only speculate that if his skin had been of a darker hue, we would not be talking about his mental illness front and center.

You show me a black guy that kills a cop, because the cop was making him ill with ultra sound waves, and I'll be happy to talk about mental illness and who the nut job should have been locked up BEFORE the murder.

"From 1980 to 2013, there were 2,269 officers killed in felonious incidents, and 2,896 offenders. The racial breakdown of offenders over the 33-year period was on par with the 10-year period: 52 percent were white, and 41 percent were black."

Sure, you throw Hispanics in with whites you can come up with all kinds of reasons black thuggery is no problem.

Most violent crime is committed by blacks, including the killing of cops. Young black males, about 3.5% of the population, commit 50% of murders. Disgusting!
So what should we do about these black savages? obviously its in their DNA to kill cops since "more" of them do it, right?

I have zero respect for cowards like you -- don't dance around it, no matter what the data shows, you will insist on denying it because of your need to believe that those scary blacks are the problem....so what are you going to do about it? Nothing...

So what should we do about these black savages? obviously its in their DNA to kill cops since "more" of them do it, right?

I have zero respect for cowards like you -- don't dance around it, no matter what the data shows, you will insist on denying it because of your need to believe that those scary blacks are the problem....so what are you going to do about it? Nothing...
Well, I'm not paving the way for the next black generation of failure. Jumping up and down is not going to solve the problem, but go at it if you must.

Do you think hes sane?
I don't know....but isn't it conveeeeenient that this is very carefully being discussed instead of screaming about him being a thug?
The guy thought he was being attacked with sonic waves. Why would anyone think "thug" in this scenario? Hes clearly crazy.
You do know that not only white people can be mentally ill right?
You know no one thinks that, right?
and you would be wrong, as usual...
Prove me wrong. Show me a post, a tweet, or anything where someone said black people cant be labled insane.

We need crazy people control. The killer believed that he was being bombarded with ultrasonic waves.

Police should never patrol alone. A partner could have put this animal down in a hot minute.

Why don't we have crazy people control? It's not like no one knew. This wasn't a sudden snap. Open asylums. Put the dangerous away.

Cases like this do not justify the invasion of this country nor the protection of the invaders.
Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males?
Refresh our memories...how is it that laws will keep guns from the mentally ill...or criminals for that matter?
As witnessed by Parkland shooter....ummmm the CW bar shooter.....and on and on

The guy thought he was being attacked with sonic waves. Why would anyone think "thug" in this scenario? Hes clearly crazy.
Prove me wrong. Show me a post, a tweet, or anything where someone said black people cant be labled insane.
Here is an example and something for you to deflect from....

The guy who killed the police officers in Dallas, remember him? He was mentally ill...but still to this day you idiots not only blame him, you blamed black people who were against police brutality along with Obama just for good measure..

But like I said, stuff like PTSD and other mental illness associated with combat vets only gets applied to the white ones....

Army reservist who killed 5 Dallas officers showed symptoms of PTSD

But like I said, stuff like PTSD and other mental illness associated with combat vets only gets applied to the white ones....
Do whites walk on these murders because of these illnesses?
Whites do not walk on these murders neither have I said they walk on these murders..

What also doesn't happen is this.....When a white guy shoots up a synagogue or a church, the entire white society is not called upon to take responsibility for it as if their "culture" is to blame.

However, if ever a minority, whether they be black or Hispanic, the rest of that community is called into question, time and time again -- in fact, if a black person kills a cop in Oklahoma, people like you demand to know why the black community across the entire country didn't stop it..

Which is why still to this day, Obama is blamed for anything that happens in Chicago even tho he does not live in Chicago and he is not president

The guy who killed the police officers in Dallas, remember him? He was mentally ill...but still to this day you idiots not only blame him, you blamed black people who were against police brutality along with Obama just for good measure..

Now youre labling people with PTSD "insane"? God youre dumb. Let me know when you find an example of an actual insane black criminal.

Now youre labling people with PTSD "insane"? God youre dumb. Let me know when you find an example of an actual insane black criminal.
Remember when you folks were trying to find ways to say the shooter who shot up a nightclub in Cali was "mentally ill" suffering from PTSD -- remember that? Remember what your cult leader said about those with PTSD?

And I just gave you an example of a black person being mentally ill....you just refuse to acknowledge, its like you folks think black people are incapable of being mentally ill...

Trump rankles veterans with comments about PTSD and California shooter

Forum List

Back