Officer down

Originally posted by Said1
Why does everything Big D posts just piss me off?
Because I am always right.

Who do you guys think invented the guitar?

And all instruments for that matter?

A Whitey?

Originally posted by Big D

A Whitey?

Who care, who plays it and how it sounds is all that matters to me Ooopie.

Bob Marley's dad is white.

Normally I can't even see your posts, but since flasher quoted it, I saw what you wrote.

What's your point? Are you now saying that because Marley was half white, he deserves credit for his music? If I had listed Marley in a list along with Slash, Kurt Cobain, Stevie Ray Vaughn, etc., would you have replied that Bob's mother was black, and disqualified him from that list?? Your obsession with race is what led me to ignore you in the first place. But you certainly do not have the qualifications to instruct me about Bob Marley.

A Whitey?

Whites invented African drums, huh? Interesting. I wonder if I'll see that on the Discovery Channel.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
So Nycflasher, pulling a "rtwngAvngr" and using the invisible mode huh? :rolleyes:

um, I guess.
If I stop using it will you stop comparing me to our resident right wing asshole?:p:

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Whites invented African drums, huh? Interesting. I wonder if I'll see that on the Discovery Channel.
Banging on the bongo's like a chimpanzee.

Banging on the bongo's like a chimpanzee.

You ought to attribute things to their proper places.

Dire Straights wouldn't like you ripping off their lyrics for a racist remark, I am sure.

Originally posted by NewGuy
You ought to attribute things to their proper places.

Dire Straights wouldn't like you ripping off their lyrics for a racist remark, I am sure.

-Although, it is "money for nothin'" -Which I am sure fits your ego and outlook.

Did you know that Black people made some contributions to society:

Here are some inventors and their inventions. Let me stress again for Big D and people of his ilk: The inventors were Black!

J.W. Smith invented the lawn sprinkler.
Sarah Boone invented the ironing board.
Lydia Newman invented the hair brush.
L.P. Ray invented the dust mop.
Thomas W. Stewart invented the mop.
John Love invented the pencil sharpener.
Lee Burridge invented the typewriter.
John Burr invented the lawnmower.
Garrett Morgan invented the traffic light.
John Standard invented the refrigerator.
Alice Parker invented the heating furnace.
Alexander Miles invented the elevator.
Charles Drew invented a way to store blood and then created the first blood bank.
M.A. Cherry invented the tricycle.

no offense as I am not trying to get into a fight over race, but you better review some of those claims.

for example, while Alexander Miles improved upon the elevator, he did not invent it. be careful or you will give "D" ammo to use against you.

just like i corrected him when he said that "whites" had invented the printing press (it was originally invented in China), i must point out your error too.

trying to make claims about who invented what is almost impossible.

Forum List

Back