Offical Impeachment Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mascale, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ranfunck

ranfunck VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +342
    WOW take it easy you are going to get your panties in a twist.
    You are so butt hurt you cant see straight to funny.
    just think 5yrs to go

2. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,516
    You know, everyone knows that your stupid post is a result of you being frustrated and angry.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  3. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    Cite the text of the law. You will not find anonymity in there. The ONLY protection the WB has is from retaliation on the job. There is no law preventing anyone from revealing who he is and talking about him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,279
    :link:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,279
    No, there is no such law. Riddle me this: how is the rat and informant in any more danger than the people that already testified? You threw your hat in the ring, show up for the fight.

The rat is safe as long as he or she has nothing that would expose the Clintons.

6. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,279
    So who is his political enemy IN NEARLY A YEAR from now?

7. Ame®icano

Ame®icano Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,752
    I do know better, at least know better than you.

The word "fact" doesn't mean what you wish it to mean.

None of those activities are related to Trump campaign or Trump. They were all process crimes that Trump didn't know about, and when he find out, he fired him. That doesn't discredit Trump in any way.

I notice you got her name wrong several times, it's Yovanovitch, by the way.

Before being US Ambassador during Trump presidency, she was Ambassador in Ukraine for President Barry, who appointed her there. I don't know where did you get that, but she was not Trump supporter. There was no smear campaign against her, those are her claims that nobody else can back up. There are several reasons she was replaced, and from what I understood it goes like this.

In March 2019, while she was still US Ambassador in Ukraine, she delivered speech where she openly called for firing of then current Ukrainian prosecutor general, and that would be Yuriy Lutsenko. Although Lutsenko was corrupt, and deserve firing, it's not up to her to call for his firing, since as US Ambassador she has to follow rules of Vienna Convention that regulate conduct of foreign diplomats in host countries. She violated the international rule that foreign diplomats avoid becoming involved in the internal affairs and elections of their host country.

Vienna Convention Chapter III

Second, she is US Ambassador and serve at the pleasure of the president. Not former president, but the current president. According to the letter written in May 2018 (notice the date that is way before Giuliani got involved, and way before the elections in Ukraine) by House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions to Secretary Pompeo, about Ambassador Yovanovitch was making anti-Trump comments and he suggested she should be recalled. That has nothing to do with Giuliani or anybody else, it's just her disliking the president she was serving.

I'm sure you can find the letter yourself if you tried. If you have SCRIBD account, you can read the letter HERE.

Unlike you, I don't speculate, i support what I write with links to documents and articles. During this impeachment inquiry, several witnesses testified that Ukraine did not get lethal military help from Barry's administration. Even Ambassador Yovanovitch testified so. I don't have to think what Barry send to Ukraine, all I have to do is listen to people that were involved.

As for lying, compare what I wrote to your own writings. As I said above, unlike you I don't speculate. I provide documents that are actually facts you mentioned at the top of your post. Speculations are not facts. All you have so far are just that... speculations.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  8. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,279
    HIs so-called political rival got his drug addicted son a job paying 80K a month in an industry he had no experience in, in a country he had no business in; didn't even know a word of their language. And you want to label who is corrupt?

None of what you and the other commies claim can be proven. Unless you can testify and show how Democrats are able to read minds, then you have no legitimate case.

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,516
    And ivanka's daddy abused the power of his office to get her millions via trademarks in China. But you don't care. So don't pretend you give a shit about hunter Biden, you arent fooling anyone. You're not a good actor.

10. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,241
    She was an is a DNC operative who's mission was to dig up Political Dirt on a Political opponent from Foreign officials during an election. PERIOD........

The dirt on Manafort wasn't for Justice........it was to use for ammo during the election against Trump.

Ukraine ruled in Court by doing so they Influenced the U.S. elections in favor of Hillary.......Who still lost.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1