The Treaty specifies the participants to the request, designated officials in the law of both nations. The Trump office released the parody/paraphrased transcript on its own. It created the Treaty Violation all by itself, and with 25 others listening in: Just in the United States alone! The call is an outlaw violation. White House ponied up the violation on its own.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Kurdish babies already left for munching, already subsequent the phone call!)
"It specifies the participants to the request, designated officials in the law of both nations?" What the fuck does that mean? What kind of "request?" What does "specifies" mean?

The Treaty specifies the participants to the request, designated officials in the law of both nations. The Trump office released the parody/paraphrased transcript on its own. It created the Treaty Violation all by itself, and with 25 others listening in: Just in the United States alone! The call is an outlaw violation. White House ponied up the violation on its own.

"It specifies the participants to the request, designated officials in the law of both nations?" What the fuck does that mean? What kind of "request?" What does "specifies" mean?
That fucker can really spit out some serious psycho babble, bripat, most of it is incoherent though.

Per 007, Then treaty clauses are psycho-babble(?). And on that basis the recent release of the ISIS detainees in Syria--and the murder of the Kurds--is the Britpat9643, and 007, definition of coherent Trump Administration foreign policy. Next is likely turning over an entire fleet of aircraft carriers to both ISIS and Al Qaeda(?).

In the Treaty, the designated parties allowed to participate are specified in clauses 2.2 and 2.4. The outlaw provision is 3.1.d. The coherence goes back two decades. The OP provides the link.

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The matter of the Red Hats--identity-basis for all kinds of criminal pursuits--is shown!)

You gutless Dem clowns do something about it DO IT impeach Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Absolutely get it to the Senate... where according to Senate rules...
In impeachment trial doesn’t allow for time off to do campaign events: The Senate rules require that once the trial begins, it must stay in session six days a week. Perhaps some senators think they could make more hay at an impeachment trial than they could hitting the potluck circuit in Iowa or working street corners in New Hampshire, as the Post suggests:
Could a Long Impeachment Trial Derail the Senators Running for President?

See Britpat9643 post, "The President doesn't require "authorization' to pursue his agenda, moron," for how the likely trial could come to a successful ouster of Donald Trump from the Office of President of the United States.

The President has no arbitrary and capricious authority to pursue anyone, any policy, any jurisdiction, dispute or other matter but is bound to Faithfully Executive the Laws of the United States.

(Red-Hatter salutes now raising the arm, even at the bars of America!
There was nothing arbitrary or capricious about it. Biden is a corrupt politicians who took bribes from a foreign government.
Prove it. What did Biden get our of it.
He got an $83,000/month job for his son.
So you say, but cannot prove. Not to mention, but I will anyway.... Hunter got that job years before Shokin was fired, so that also had nothing to do with it.
Your conclusion doesn't follow from your premise. That's not surprising since you lack the capacity to commit logic.
You failed to prove your claim of bribery. You failed to prove your claim that Joe Biden got Hunter Biden that job. You failed to establish any connection between Hunter Biden working for Burisma Holdings with Joe Biden getting Viktor Shokin fired.

You do prove once again that you utterly failed in every way possible. Hurling invective at me is not going to redeem your failure to prove your claims

He does have to abide by the prerequisites of the treaty the yahoo right is claiming allows Trump to ask Ukraine to investigate Biden.
Which prerequisite is he violating?
The request had to be in writing and it had to be for an ongoing investigation of which Trump had to name the person(s) investigating.
What request?
LOL

Dayum, you're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:
In other words, you can't name it.

Thanks for playing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

No, fucking moron, I can easily name it. I just can't believe you're an even bigger fucking moron than I already thought by asking such a fucking moronic question.

1233796371590-gif.270396

.... fucking moron.... Trump made 2 requests in that phone call regarding Ukraine's cooperation in investigating:

1) "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

2) "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

The Bidens in Ukraine are not the US Treaty violation of the President personally, regarding Ukraine. Then anyone notices that it was aided and abetted from within the administration, and it went on for several weeks. It was not just an off-hand phone call. It was a warrantless request, circumventing law.

(Trump family Hors d'oeuvres, in the context of usury economics--originating of Deut. 23: 19-20, an example: Are suddenly on the table! For explanation, see Matt 25:14-30, Keynes as applied by Ronald Reagan--of that widely touted outcome.)
Incoherent babble. Who said it was a treaty violation?
LOLOLOL

That's only "incoherent babble" to fucking morons. Normal people understand what he wrote.

Fucking moron, it means Trump didn't comply with the required protocol of the treaty.

The treaty outlines its purpose is for either country to request help from the other in an ongoing investigation, proceeding, or prosection and requires the requesting country to name the authority of such.

There was no investigation into CrowdStrike or Joe Biden.

Even worse for Trump, requests are to be made between the two countries designated central authorities, not between presidents. The central authority for the U.S. is our Attorney General or whomever the Attorney General designates. The central authority for Ukraine is their Ministry of Justice and their office of Prosecutor General.

Per 007, Then treaty clauses are psycho-babble(?). And on that basis the recent release of the ISIS detainees in Syria--and the murder of the Kurds--is the Britpat9643, and 007, definition of coherent Trump Administration foreign policy. Next is likely turning over an entire fleet of aircraft carriers to both ISIS and Al Qaeda(?).

In the Treaty, the designated parties allowed to participate are specified in clauses 2.2 and 2.4. The outlaw provision is 3.1.d. The coherence goes back two decades. The OP provides the link.

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The matter of the Red Hats--identity-basis for all kinds of criminal pursuits--is shown!)
Babble, babble, babble. Blub, blub, blub.

Fucking moron, it means Trump didn't comply with the required protocol of the treaty.

What treaty protocol? Please quote the text.

[The treaty outlines its purpose is for either country to request help from the other in an ongoing investigation, proceeding, or prosection and requires the requesting country to name the authority of such.

Really? How do you know that? Duhram is investigating how the whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" Crowdstrike is part of that.

Even worse for Trump, requests are to be made between the two countries designated central authorities, not between presidents. The central authority for the U.S. is our Attorney General or whomever the Attorney General designates. The central authority for Ukraine is their Ministry of Justice and their office of Prosecutor General.

Does the treaty prevent Trump making a direct request? If so, please quote the text where it does, fucking moron.

Which prerequisite is he violating?
The request had to be in writing and it had to be for an ongoing investigation of which Trump had to name the person(s) investigating.
What request?
LOL

Thanks for playing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

No, fucking moron, I can easily name it. I just can't believe you're an even bigger fucking moron than I already thought by asking such a fucking moronic question.

1233796371590-gif.270396

.... fucking moron.... Trump made 2 requests in that phone call regarding Ukraine's cooperation in investigating:

1) "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

2) "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
The idea that Trump can't make a request of a foreign leader is moronic. Please quote the text of the treaty that says he can't.

LOL

Figures you nut jobs would call fof his impeachment before the hearings are over. Of course, that reveals how nervous you are about what's coming out that you want him impeached before it does.

:dance:

Say Comrade, this concept that Schitt and the Stalinist thugs in the house are working off of, that a man is guilty THEN you find out what he is guilty of, where did that originate? :dunno:

It sure isn't American or part of common law...

upload_2019-11-9_10-28-19.png

[
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.

More importantly, Loretta Lynch was not investigating Quid Pro Joe, Hunter, nor CIA "fixer" Eric Ciaramella. Now why is that?

Can you say "most corrupt AG in history?"

You know you're fucked, right hack? You grasp that the whole thing exploded in your corrupt face, doncha? :lmao:

[
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.

More importantly, Loretta Lynch was not investigating Quid Pro Joe, Hunter, nor CIA "fixer" Eric Ciaramella. Now why is that?

You know you're fucked, right hack? You grasp that the whole thing exploded in your corrupt face, doncha? :lmao:
No he doesn't. FAUX is still claiming that Mueller found evidence of collusion.

[The treaty outlines its purpose is for either country to request help from the other in an ongoing investigation, proceeding, or prosection and requires the requesting country to name the authority of such.

Really? How do you know that? Duhram is investigating how the whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" Crowdstrike is part of that.

Does the treaty prevent Trump making a direct request? If so, please quote the text where it does, fucking moron.

The treaty states requests are to be made between the respective central authorities. That was not done. The treaty states the request shall name the authority of the investigation, proceeding or prosecution. There were no investigations, proceedings or prosecutions.

The link to this was posted in the OP. That you couldn't see it without help is yet more testament to you being a fucking moron.

Screenshot_20191109-135441_Drive.jpg

20191109_135618.jpg

The treaty states requests are to be made between the respective central authorities. That was not done. The treaty states the request shall name the authority of the investigation, proceeding or prosecution. There were no investigations, proceedings or prosecutions.

The link to this was posted in the OP. That you couldn't see it without help is yet more testament to you being a fucking moron.

View attachment 288972
View attachment 288971
I don't see anything that says Trump can't personally make a request to the Ukraine president.

What request?
LOL

Thanks for playing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590-gif.270396

The idea that Trump can't make a request of a foreign leader is moronic. Please quote the text of the treaty that says he can't.
No one is saying s president can't make requests to foreign leaders, ya fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

What IS being said is that Trump can't point to this treaty as authority for him to do so since he didn't follow the treaty's requirements. Meaning this treaty has absolutely nothing to do with his requests to Zelensky to investigate CrowdStrike/DNC server or Biden. Requests, by the way, that I had to spell out for you because you're such a yuge fucking moron, you didn't even know Trump made any requests. :eusa_doh:

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

And while a president can make requests upon other foreign leaders, they can't do so if it violates U.S. law. And trump violated U.S. law when he solicited a foreign national to contribute to his campaign by investigating a political rival.

Lock him up!

View attachment 288972
View attachment 288971
I don't see anything that says Trump can't personally make a request to the Ukraine president.
Because you are a fucking moron, you think a president can make up his own requirements in a treaty. The treaty also doesn't say Trump can shoot Zelensky on 5th Avenue but Trump isn't legally allowed to do that either.

LOL

Figures you nut jobs would call fof his impeachment before the hearings are over. Of course, that reveals how nervous you are about what's coming out that you want him impeached before it does.

Say Comrade, this concept that Schitt and the Stalinist thugs in the house are working off of, that a man is guilty THEN you find out what he is guilty of, where did that originate? :dunno:

It sure isn't American or part of common law...

View attachment 288964
Fruitcake, if trump were presumed to be guilty, there would be no hearings now or possible trial coming up.

Like I always say, you rightards are dumber than shit.

[

LOLOL

Yeah, that must explain why Trump is facing impeachment and potential criminal charges for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national, while Lynch is old news.

Forum List

Back