Offer Rejected to Move Mosque Away From Ground Zero to 'State Property'

These muslims, and this radical imam, or NOT being HONEST. This is not about peace and making nice with the victims of 9/11. When this outrage first started, if this imam had any brains at all he'd see that he was HURTING muslim - victim relations and MOVE THE MOSQUE ELSE WHERE! But NO! Even though there's massive opposition and outrage against WHERE this imam wants to build a mosque, he's going to do it ANYWAY. So that tells me he doesn't give a MOTHER FUCKING RATS ASS about how the 9/11 victims feel, or relations with islam. FUCK ALL THAT! He wants that fucking mosque practically ON TOP of ground zero come hell or high water! WHY?

I think we all know why.

can you tell me what this imam's views are?
They're digging into who this asswad is right now, and the more they find out, the worse it gets.

He will NOT denouce Hamas as a terrorist organization for starters, and second, he refuses to say where all the money is coming from to build this shrine to killing 3,000+ innocent men, women and children.

And then there's this... http://www.foxnews.com/world/2009/1...-hood-shooter-urges-muslims-follow-footsteps/

This guy is a total piece of pig shit.

But here's a good question that doesn't seem to get an answer... "why won't this imam take the offer to build else where?" I think we all know why at this point. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

Last edited:
These muslims, and this radical imam, or NOT being HONEST. This is not about peace and making nice with the victims of 9/11. When this outrage first started, if this imam had any brains at all he'd see that he was HURTING muslim - victim relations and MOVE THE MOSQUE ELSE WHERE! But NO! Even though there's massive opposition and outrage against WHERE this imam wants to build a mosque, he's going to do it ANYWAY. So that tells me he doesn't give a MOTHER FUCKING RATS ASS about how the 9/11 victims feel, or relations with islam. FUCK ALL THAT! He wants that fucking mosque practically ON TOP of ground zero come hell or high water! WHY?

I think we all know why.

They're digging into who this asswad is right now, and the more they find out, the worse it gets.

He will NOT denouce Hamas as a terrorist organization for starters, and second, he refuses to say where all the money is coming from to build this shrine to killing 3,000+ innocent men, women and children.
how is it a shrine to that?

How is it not is a better question?

I think we all know why.

And then there's this... FOXNews.com - Radical Imam Praises Alleged Fort Hood Shooter, Urges Muslims to 'Follow in Footsteps'

But here's a good question that doesn't seem to get an answer... "why won't this imam take the offer to guild else where?" I think we all know why at this point. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

"guild" I do think that must be a freudian slip as in "guild the lily" :lol::lol::lol:

And then there's this... FOXNews.com - Radical Imam Praises Alleged Fort Hood Shooter, Urges Muslims to 'Follow in Footsteps'

But here's a good question that doesn't seem to get an answer... "why won't this imam take the offer to guild else where?" I think we all know why at this point. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

"guild" I do think that must be a freudian slip as in "guild the lily" :lol::lol::lol:

"Typo."

I think we all know why.

Here's what Wikipedia has on him.................

Questions as to Abdul Rauf's views
Feisal Abdul Rauf

Abdul Rauf, a Kuwait-born Muslim Sufi of Egyptian origin, is the chief proponent of the mosque project.[20][57][4][41] Some U.S. politicians voiced concerns about his views.[20][57][4]

Columnist Jonathan Rauch wrote that Abdul Rauf gave a "mixed, muddled, muttered" message after 9/11.[58] Nineteen days after the attacks, he told CBS’s 60 Minutes that fanaticism and terrorism have no place in Islam, but Rauch considered his message "muddled" because when asked if the U.S. deserved to be attacked, Rauf answered, "I wouldn’t say that the United States deserved what happened, but the United States’ policies were an accessory to the crime that happened."[52][45] Rauch commented: "Note the verb. The crime "happened"?"[58] King and Sarah Palin have also expressed concern about his remark.[52][59][58]
Rudy Giuliani

Palin and Lazio criticized his refusal to state that Hamas is a terrorist organization, and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani claimed that Abdul Rauf "has a record of support for causes that were sympathetic with terrorism."[51][60][60][61][62] In June 2010, when asked in an interview whether he agreed with the U.S. State Department's assessment of Hamas as a terrorist organization, Abdul Rauf said: "I'm not a politician. The issue of terrorism is a very complex question." adding "I am a peace builder. I will not allow anybody to put me in a position where I am seen by any party in the world as an adversary or as an enemy,"[57][59]

Lazio also said that Abdul Rauf played a leading role in an organization (the Perdana Global Peace Organization) that calls itself a "principal partner” of the flotilla that tried to break Israel's blockade of Gaza.[3] Lazio and Gingrich also said that Abdul Rauf has connections with Islamist extremists, which Abdul Rauf strongly denied.[57][59][51][63]

New York's Mayor Bloomberg was asked to comment on whether Abdul Rauf is a man of peace, given his background "where he's supposedly supported Hamas, [and] blamed the U.S. for 9/11 attacks".[64] Bloomberg responded:

My job is not to vet clergy in this city.... Everybody has a right to their opinions. You don't have to worship there.... this country is not built around ... only those ... clergy people that we agree with. It's built around freedom. That's the wonderful thing about the First Amendment—you can say anything you want.[64]

And yeah......he also supports Hamas.

I think we all know why.

Here's what Wikipedia has on him.................

Questions as to Abdul Rauf's views
Feisal Abdul Rauf

Abdul Rauf, a Kuwait-born Muslim Sufi of Egyptian origin, is the chief proponent of the mosque project.[20][57][4][41] Some U.S. politicians voiced concerns about his views.[20][57][4]

Columnist Jonathan Rauch wrote that Abdul Rauf gave a "mixed, muddled, muttered" message after 9/11.[58] Nineteen days after the attacks, he told CBS’s 60 Minutes that fanaticism and terrorism have no place in Islam, but Rauch considered his message "muddled" because when asked if the U.S. deserved to be attacked, Rauf answered, "I wouldn’t say that the United States deserved what happened, but the United States’ policies were an accessory to the crime that happened."[52][45] Rauch commented: "Note the verb. The crime "happened"?"[58] King and Sarah Palin have also expressed concern about his remark.[52][59][58]
Rudy Giuliani

Palin and Lazio criticized his refusal to state that Hamas is a terrorist organization, and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani claimed that Abdul Rauf "has a record of support for causes that were sympathetic with terrorism."[51][60][60][61][62] In June 2010, when asked in an interview whether he agreed with the U.S. State Department's assessment of Hamas as a terrorist organization, Abdul Rauf said: "I'm not a politician. The issue of terrorism is a very complex question." adding "I am a peace builder. I will not allow anybody to put me in a position where I am seen by any party in the world as an adversary or as an enemy,"[57][59]

Lazio also said that Abdul Rauf played a leading role in an organization (the Perdana Global Peace Organization) that calls itself a "principal partner” of the flotilla that tried to break Israel's blockade of Gaza.[3] Lazio and Gingrich also said that Abdul Rauf has connections with Islamist extremists, which Abdul Rauf strongly denied.[57][59][51][63]

New York's Mayor Bloomberg was asked to comment on whether Abdul Rauf is a man of peace, given his background "where he's supposedly supported Hamas, [and] blamed the U.S. for 9/11 attacks".[64] Bloomberg responded:

My job is not to vet clergy in this city.... Everybody has a right to their opinions. You don't have to worship there.... this country is not built around ... only those ... clergy people that we agree with. It's built around freedom. That's the wonderful thing about the First Amendment—you can say anything you want.[64]

And yeah......he also supports Hamas.

And this... FOXNews.com - Radical Imam Praises Alleged Fort Hood Shooter, Urges Muslims to 'Follow in Footsteps'

"Typo."

I know, but it brought to mind "guild the lily" which is aka for you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig" ya know what I'm talking bout? :eusa_angel:

YOu do realize that many innocent muslims lost their life that day also.

And like I said before, if the government was telling a Christian church were they could build, you guys would whining about the government being involved in your life.

And like I said before, if the government was telling a Christian church were they could build, you guys would whining about the government being involved in your life.

We know you said that before, but please, go right ahead now that you are here and show us where the government is telling this insensitive asshole where to put his mosque.. we shall wait.

So what?

Deflection. Address the OP please. Tell us why this radical imam won't build else where.

We know you said that before, but please, go right ahead now that you are here and show us where the government is telling this insensitive asshole where to put his mosque.. we shall wait.
How is this guy an insensitive asshole? because he won't do what "scared" white people want him to do?
And I never said the government is telling him to do anything, I am referring to the fact that people like what the government to step in and stop him from putting it there. I didn't think that part was too hard to get.

So what?

Deflection. Address the OP please. Tell us why this radical imam won't build else where.

because he doesn't have to.

What if I didn't like mormons and didn't want a temple built by house, do I have the right to tell them where to build their temple?

External concept of the mosque – 13 stories tall:
wtcmosque.jpg

Here is one map I found but doesn’t provide a lot of detail.

It is instructive that the Imam expects to open his mosque on 9/11/11, the tenth anniversary of 9/11. But oh yeah, the mosque is to illustrate solidarity, peace, acceptance, and tolerance. Sure it is. Uh huh.

article-1301846-0AC03417000005DC-107_634x344.jpg

And to Modbert, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the Constitution or the concepts of the Constitution. Nobody is saying that it should be illegal to build the mosque or that the mosque should not be built. But this is no different than people operating within any social contract that don't want an adult bookstore or strip club next to a school, or objecting to a Walmart Supercenter in a peaceful neighborhood of small shop keepers, or placing a Confederate War Memorial complete with confederate flags where they will fly next to a cemetary at a black church.

It has nothing to do with legality. It has everything to do with propriety and our common sense of decency and respect.

the adult bookstore/strip club should be allowed to build wherever they like. Same with the confederate war memorial with their confederate flags next to a black cemetery or church. or the Neo Nazis next to a synagogue.

...or, the renaming of a highway sponsored by the KKK to Rosa Parks Highway?

you DO realize that the confederate flag isn't illegal, right? that many southerners do still wave it every time they need another busch light at the racetrack?

Yes sweetie. Not a soul here has suggested that it is illegal for the Iman to build his mosque in full view of Ground Zero.

You seem to be overlooking that fact.

What we have been saying is that there is plenty of justification to put the full pressure of public opinion on this guy to persuade him to locate it elsewhere and there are plenty of elsewheres to put it in the same area that wouldn't be in the face of those still mourning 9/11 and honoring those who died that day.

So what?

I was answering Willow's question. Please pay attention, and if you had waited a second you would have seen I answered YOUR question.

How is this guy an insensitive asshole? because he won't do what "scared" white people want him to do?
And I never said the government is telling him to do anything, I am referring to the fact that people like what the government to step in and stop him from putting it there. I didn't think that part was too hard to get.

I swear to god you are getting to be as dumb as MODMORON. That's exactly what you said. ANd it's all the "scared white people's" fault huh? 9-11 never happened, muslims were not involved and it's all about scared white people. You've turned out to be quite the little racist.

So what?

I was answering Willow's question. Please pay attention, and if you had waited a second you would have seen I answered YOUR question.

Oh... really? So you always going to quote me when you answer Willow then?

stupid fucking strawman argument cause nobody is talking about the "government" telling anybody to do anything. asswipe.

I swear to god you are getting to be as dumb as MODMORON. That's exactly what you said. ANd it's all the "scared white people's" fault huh? 9-11 never happened, muslims were not involved and it's all about scared white people. You've turned out to be quite the little racist.
:lol: I am a little racist? You don't want these people to build their mosgue near Ground Zero, because other people like them killed people. You do realize wanting to punish people, for something they had nothing to do with, is pretty much being a racist.
And no it was not exactly what I said. Get a fucking clue!

:lol: I am a little racist? You don't want these people to build their mosgue near Ground Zero, because other people like them killed people. You do realize wanting to punish people, for something they had nothing to do with, is pretty much being a racist.
And no it was not exactly what I said. Get a fucking clue!

provide proof they had nothing to do with it. you seem pretty sure of that fact so clue me in whydonchya?? or are you purposefully ignoring all the info posted about this insensitive asshole??

Forum List

Back