Offended Yet?

With me they usually smile and say "Thank-you"

Yeah...when I see those cross greetings like that, I have never, ever seen someone at a store react adversely.

However, I HAVE seen customers use "Merry Christmas", spitting it out like they were saying "Fuck you" to a staff member saying something other than "Merry Christmas".

There are stores where clerks have ben instructed to only say "Happy Holidays"

And....?

How do you say Merryc Christmas like Fuck You?

Very aggressively with the tone of "how DARE you say Happy Holidays to me....!!!!!"

I've seen it quite a bit, sadly.

The liberal dweebs have finally found a religion they like. Islam. There's only one problem. Islam is at war with civilization.

DOOOD. You're not supposed to inhale the fake snow fumes, I mean, WTF are you talking about? Liberals are made up of all religions, but usually are mostly (if not totally) secular.

We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from . dont come to my country expecting me to change to please you cause it ain't gonna happen. Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it. Repost this all over the web.

We have freedom of speech. Merry Christmas.

Hmmm, and I was hoping freedom of speech meant a little more :boobies: than that to you. :eusa_angel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCs7logO1R4[/ame]

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Soggy in NOLA
Quote: Originally Posted by bodecea
Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger

With me they usually smile and say "Thank-you"

Yeah...when I see those cross greetings like that, I have never, ever seen someone at a store react adversely.

However, I HAVE seen customers use "Merry Christmas", spitting it out like they were saying "Fuck you" to a staff member saying something other than "Merry Christmas".
There are stores where clerks have ben instructed to only say "Happy Holidays"
And....?

Seriously. Are you going to stand there while the clerk runs through the list of holidays (which includes New Year's, btw) or does it make sense to have one all-encompassing greeting? Seriously, how would you know what religion your customer is? You jesus freaks are the only ones in a huff about this war on xmas nonsense. Frankly, it's getting old. Can't you folks take up a hobby other than telling other people how to live? Please?

The liberal dweebs have finally found a religion they like. Islam. There's only one problem. Islam is at war with civilization.

Happy Holidays Jack

Happy-Holidays.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back