Offended Yet?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from . dont come to my country expecting me to change to please you cause it ain't gonna happen. Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it. Repost this all over the web.

We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from . dont come to my country expecting me to change to please you cause it ain't gonna happen. Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it. Repost this all over the web.

We have freedom of speech. Merry Christmas.

Right on CG.

Right on CG.

My point, froggy, is that you stated that we 'can't' say xxxx. I'm telling you we can say it. If it offends somebody, so what? Let them be offended. I wasn't put on the earth to walk on eggshells. I am not offended by the religious festivals of others, and I doubt that they are offended by ours. The ones who are offended are those who want no religion. Screw them!

Right on CG.

My point, froggy, is that you stated that we 'can't' say xxxx. I'm telling you we can say it. If it offends somebody, so what? Let them be offended. I wasn't put on the earth to walk on eggshells. I am not offended by the religious festivals of others, and I doubt that they are offended by ours. The ones who are offended are those who want no religion. Screw them!

But your gov't frounds on you if you offend.

We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone.

I have NEVER heard anyone, not even my Jewish Inlaws refer to it as a "holiday" tree.

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from .

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you, too. And Quaza, too if that floats your seasonal boat.

dont come to my country expecting me to change to please you cause it ain't gonna happen.

Like anybody gives fuck what holiday you or I are celebrating?

Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it.

Yeah, that's what I'm, doing.

What are you doing?

Beating up strawman.

Very impressive.

Repost this all over the web.

Not likely.

Being a whining Christian crybaby isn't my style.

We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone.

I have NEVER heard anyone, not even my Jewish Inlaws refer to it as a "holiday" tree.

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from .

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you, too. And Quaza, too if that floats your seasonal boat.

Like anybody gives fuck what holiday you or I are celebrating?

Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it.

Yeah, that's what I'm, doing.

What are you doing?

Beating up strawman.

Very impressive.

Repost this all over the web.

Not likely.

Being a whining Christian crybaby isn't my style.

Sounds like you're just being a whining crybaby.

Right on CG.

Frankly, my government can póg mo thóin. :lol:

Frankly, my government can póg mo thóin. :lol:

my grand dad was irish.

Here's the problem .. it isn't just your country. It belongs to a lot of different people .. and a lot of those people it belongs to aren't christian .. in fact, America is becoming less christian.

America is multi-cultural .. and guess what? It's getting more multi-cultural and browner everyday.

Here's some reading material that may help you through this transition .. :0)

America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious
America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious - ABC News

The End of Christian America
The percentage of self-identified Christians has fallen 10 points in the past two decades. How that statistic explains who we are now—and what, as a nation, we are about to become.
Meacham: The End of Christian America - Newsweek

This ain't your grandpappy's America .. thank god for that.

Perhaps you christians best get used to sharing this nation.

Time is not on your side.

Last edited:
Who is telling you that you can't say Merry Christmas?

You can call it anything you want. You are only offended that others are not calling it Merry Christmas

Here's the problem .. it isn't just your country. It belongs to a lot of different people .. and a lot of those people it belongs to aren't christian .. in fact, America is becoming less christian.

America is multi-cultural .. and guess what? It's getting more multi-cultural and browner everyday.

The percentage of self-identified Christians has fallen 10 points in the past two decades. How that statistic explains who we are now—and what, as a nation, we are about to become.

I'm just saying if you don't like what i say don't listen to and quit whining because i said it. If you want to worship the devil you won't hear me cry about it.

Last edited:

That's ridiculous, hon. You can say merry christmas to anyone you want.

But when I walk into a store, why should someone assume that I DO celebrate Christmas. It is a holiday season for everyone.

Don't you think it would be rude to exclude me? And if I have a choice of equal stores and one bombards me with christmas and the other is respectful of our diversity, don't you think as a customer, i'd choose the more inclusive business?

And as a business owner, wouldn't you want EVERYONE'S business?

Last edited:
Who is telling you that you can't say Merry Christmas?

You can call it anything you want. You are only offended that others are not calling it Merry Christmas

Missed it all together, you must be blind to the truth.

I'm just saying if you don't like what i say don't listen to and quit whining because i said it.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a message board .. where opinions are expressed.

I expressed my opinion .. obviously one that you don't like. But that's OK. You don't have to like my opinion. I'm sure there will be other opinions of mine that you won't like .. but you don't have to like them either.

What a deal.

Forum List

Back