Off Work, Relax..............

What do you do when you get home from work to relax?

I'm still at school, meeting with 6th grade parents at 6:30. When I'm home, going to have a Merlot and watch the news.

How was your first week?

My mate Dave is always looking for new ways to relax when he gets home. Last week he read this book 'Be the man of your house!' So yesterday he goes home and says to his wife, "From now on my word is LAW!. YOU will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight with a sumptuous dessert!. Afterwards we will have sex how I want it and the way I want it!
YOU will bathe me as I relax, towel me dry then massage my feet and back! Then tomorrow guess who will dress me and comb my hair?"

Wife says" The fecking funeral director would be my first guess!

My mate Dave is always looking for new ways to relax when he gets home. Last week he read this book 'Be the man of your house!' So yesterday he goes home and says to his wife, "From now on my word is LAW!. YOU will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight with a sumptuous dessert!. Afterwards we will have sex how I want it and the way I want it!
YOU will bathe me as I relax, towel me dry then massage my feet and back! Then tomorrow guess who will dress me and comb my hair?"

Wife says" The fecking funeral director would be my first guess!

:lol::lol::clap2:

I'm still at school, meeting with 6th grade parents at 6:30. When I'm home, going to have a Merlot and watch the news.

How was your first week?

You mean first 2 Weeks, we went back August 10th.

Beside being in a 75 year old building with no A/C and 2 box fans in the room, things are great! I love my kiddos, and the people I teach with!

Posting on here and watching "The Office"-just got back from mom's to celebrate her birthday.

I am tired.

I come onto a political message board, furiously look up links and research, agitatedly type and slam opponents of my personal ideology, sneer at legislators for their inactivity and ineffectiveness, and curse at posters who annoy me.

I'm thinking of switching to a hot tub, though.

I'm retired. I didn't do jack shit today and I'm going to do even less tomorrow! I need to catch up on my afternoon naps.

I do what's depicted on your current avatar...except my guitar is acoustic, has ten strings and doesn't need an amplifier. It is the most relaxing activity that I can participate in without being naked...and sometimes I play naked.

Forum List

Back