Off with his Head!

Did anyone else notice that 900 Euros is worth 1,277 Dollars?

The last time I was in Europe, 1,277 dollars was worth about 1,500 Euros... WTF happened?

-Joe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PycZtfns_U]YouTube - Karate Kid Lesson 1 (Wax on Wax off)[/ame]

Did anyone else notice that 900 Euros is worth 1,277 Dollars?

The last time I was in Europe, 1,277 dollars was worth about 1,500 Euros... WTF happened?

-Joe

WTF happened? Simple........George Jr. sold out this country, and Cheney helped him steal the rest.

Last time I was in Spain, I was getting 150 pesetas to the dollar..........

Things have sure changed in just a short while, eh?

Now you will pay 150.00 for a Peso. The US economy has been destroyed by the ZOG that occupied DC for the last 8 years.

WTF Yakking One? Why is it that you're concerned with politics down here when you're living in Canada, hiding from all the altar boys you molested?

Yet the US dollar is higher than the canadian.

The guy should have been fined and he should have had to do community service teaching kids about the rise and fall of Hitler.

By the way.......here's a turd in your punchbowl.........

According to the Lost Gospel of Thomas (which was recently re-discovered), it states that eventually, everyone gets out of Hell.

Also says the same thing in the Torah.

Now..........with that knowledge, here's something for you arrogant Christians.........

Everyone eventually gets in to Heaven. Even Hitler, even Atilla the Hun.

Even those gays that people like to abuse.

By the way.......here's a turd in your punchbowl.........

According to the Lost Gospel of Thomas (which was recently re-discovered), it states that eventually, everyone gets out of Hell.

Also says the same thing in the Torah.

Now..........with that knowledge, here's something for you arrogant Christians.........

Everyone eventually gets in to Heaven. Even Hitler, even Atilla the Hun.

Even those gays that people like to abuse.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

I was getting worried.:tongue:

Forum List

Back