Off to Chicago in the morning!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
we gotta go get certified as dish installers so we get to get up at the butt crack of dawn (whoever that is), and drive to tinley park in the suburbs. YEAH! not.
id stop and see ya Kathianne, but i dont know what they have in store for us.

Johnney said:
we gotta go get certified as dish installers so we get to get up at the butt crack of dawn (whoever that is), and drive to tinley park in the suburbs. YEAH! not.
id stop and see ya Kathianne, but i dont know what they have in store for us.

How long ya here for? I'm leaving to take my son to college tomorrow, won't be back till Saturday night. School Monday! PM me if you have time open.

no time open. we got class at 8, break for lunch at noon, then certify from 1 on. im hopin to get done and on the road back by 4 or 5. im sure ill be tired afterwards. getting up at 3ish! :eek: i dont even know what that time looks like anymore.

Johnney said:
no time open. we got class at 8, break for lunch at noon, then certify from 1 on. im hopin to get done and on the road back by 4 or 5. im sure ill be tired afterwards. getting up at 3ish! :eek: i dont even know what that time looks like anymore.

That sounds awful! Well, remember the traffic rules around here: Go fast and beep! Remember the hand signals: :dev3:

who uses horns? im a mid westerner, i let my vehicle do the talking! besides i have so much insurance it aint even funny...lol

talk about fucking sucking ass! it was boring from the word go, had one 10 minute break, worked through lunch (and everyone knows how i love to eat... 6 times a day) shitty pizza. then took this retarded multiple guess quiz. and i paid 180.00 for that? well im a certified dish network/ direct tv/ cable tech now though.

Forum List

Back