Off the recode...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I purposefully won't post this in conspiracy theories...

What are the ethics we have here in America for/toward illegal aliens? Are they the ones we'd find acceptable if we were to be the one's illegal? What if we were, individually, put in a position that our body make up, our chemical design, became that which was not commonly acceptable and was 'put out' or made separate?

I am not asking for laws, I could google that... I am asking what the thoughts are across the current board members.

What are the ethics we have here in America for/toward illegal aliens? Are they the ones we'd find acceptable if we were to be the one's illegal? What if we were, individually, put in a position that our body make up, our chemical design, became that which was not commonly acceptable and was 'put out' or made separate?

I am not asking for laws, I could google that... I am asking what the thoughts are across the current board members.

Recode? You're going to have to DECODE this message, IMO. :confused::doubt::eek:

Recode? You're going to have to DECODE this message, IMO. :confused::doubt::eek:

You're not alone there- beyond the question of ethics towards illegals I'm lost...

• Banned
For a board supposedly chalk full of science-minded individuals... I am wondering why this is confusing. :dunno:

But, then, I also don't mean to purposefully be difficult, so I'll include a few links:

Epidemiologic Research in Hispanic Populations
Opportunities, Barriers and Solutions

Epidemiologic Research in Hispanic Populations Opportunities, Barriers and Solutions, NHLBI working Group - NHLBI, NIH

Differences in Albuminuria between Hispanics and Whites: An Evaluation by Genetic Ancestry and Country of Origin: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
Differences in Albuminuria between Hispanics and Whites: An Evaluation by Genetic Ancestry and Country of Origin: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis

African American, Hispanic, Asian, Southeren and Northern European Skin Care, Requires Slightly Diff
African American, Hispanic, Asian, Southeren and Northern European Skin Care, Requires Slightly Diff - Wellsphere

Dispelling Myths of Britain, Britons, Celts and Anglo-Saxons - History and Prehistory of England VS Genetics
Raciality.com - and Brutality: Dispelling Myths of Britain, Britons, Celts and Anglo-Saxons - History and Prehistory of England VS Genetics

Good lord, it never occured to me that entering this thread would require an ethnic studies. course but it appears to be a prerequisite. Therefore I'll be backing out with a modicum of self respect still intact, thank you anyway. :eusa_whistle:

For a board supposedly chalk full of science-minded individuals... I am wondering why this is confusing. :dunno:

But, then, I also don't mean to purposefully be difficult, so I'll include a few links:

Epidemiologic Research in Hispanic Populations
Opportunities, Barriers and Solutions

Epidemiologic Research in Hispanic Populations Opportunities, Barriers and Solutions, NHLBI working Group - NHLBI, NIH

African American, Hispanic, Asian, Southeren and Northern European Skin Care, Requires Slightly Diff
African American, Hispanic, Asian, Southeren and Northern European Skin Care, Requires Slightly Diff - Wellsphere

Dispelling Myths of Britain, Britons, Celts and Anglo-Saxons - History and Prehistory of England VS Genetics
Raciality.com - and Brutality: Dispelling Myths of Britain, Britons, Celts and Anglo-Saxons - History and Prehistory of England VS Genetics

Not confused by the science, rather your confusing use of the English language.

• Banned
Konradv - Explain, please... my first post may not have been too clear, but the second one was surely better, no?

Konradv - Explain, please... my first post may not have been too clear, but the second one was surely better, no?
I don't understand either. Sounds like you're trying to ask or say:
1. What if we were the Illegal Aliens?
2. Our biology is different? (like no one knows that)

Either you're confused or two different people are using your account.

• Banned
I don't understand either. Sounds like you're trying to ask or say:
1. What if we were the Illegal Aliens?
2. Our biology is different? (like no one knows that)

Either you're confused or two different people are using your account.

I am not even a little confused. I understand what my aim is, it is perhaps sharing it that may be difficult, as so few look at average Americans as ever having been illegal aliens... :dunno: We have too many American people scattered through out the world to not take a better look at our own treatment of illegal aliens within our own land.

Our biology is obviously different, and IF there is ever a reason to deny or to limit anyone passage, it should perhaps be more about what medical practices we have and what abilities our mainstream has in dealing with the potential genetic recoding that will be/has become/ is currently happening by the blending of our peoples.

So, I ask, what is the board's opinion about such? What do common people understand about what is available vs what is not available in dealing with the consequences of blended nations... there are also profound benefits, but I suppose venturing into those would only be more confusing to those who can't seem to look into the depth of my words instead of merely at my word usage. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back