% of US slaves who were black

What percentage of US slaves were black?

• 100 - 90

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 89 - 50

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • 49 - 20

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • <20

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
America is the only country that considers itself civilized, but had slavery in the 19th century. In addition, racial segregation persisted until the 60s of the 20th century. And these guys will teach the whole world?
If you think that slavery in America ended in the 19th century, you're ignorant. The overwhelming majority of slaves in the USA were enslaved by Democrat presidents in the 20th century.

More conservative propaganda

The rightwing "plantation" rhetoric is offensive to the memory of those who actually were slaves
Did I say anything about a "plantation", jackass?

If you think the majority of slaves in the USA were black then you are simply ignorant of US history. As a matter of fact, the most ignominious slave driver in US history, FDR, enslaved millions of Americans and the vast majority of his victims were white.

That's a fucking fact. It's not "propaganda" and it's not "rhetoric". It's a fact.
Now you are just getting silly
You are in denial of the facts.

How many Americans do you think FDR enslaved?

Time to move this thread into Conspiracy Theories

Or else start another PC thread

If you think that slavery in America ended in the 19th century, you're ignorant. The overwhelming majority of slaves in the USA were enslaved by Democrat presidents in the 20th century.

The rightwing "plantation" rhetoric is offensive to the memory of those who actually were slaves

If you think the majority of slaves in the USA were black then you are simply ignorant of US history. As a matter of fact, the most ignominious slave driver in US history, FDR, enslaved millions of Americans and the vast majority of his victims were white.

That's a fucking fact. It's not "propaganda" and it's not "rhetoric". It's a fact.

Your concession is accepted.

Have you been noticing those black helicopters flying over your house!

FDR sent them......he doesn't like you spilling the beans on his white slavery ring

FDR sent them......he doesn't like you spilling the beans on his white slavery ring
FDR is dead, jackass and you are showing your ignorance again. People like you stay stupid because you deny truth.

Again, how many Americans do you think FDR enslaved? Do you think it's not in the millions, but merely hundreds of thousands? Or what?

FDR is dead, jackass and you are showing your ignorance again. People like you stay stupid because you deny truth.

Again, how many Americans do you think FDR enslaved? Do you think it's not in the millions, but merely hundreds of thousands? Or what?
That's what you think

FDR is alive and well and running secret slave camps silly boy

That's what you think

Your concession is accepted, jackass.

You party of slavery supporters are pathetic.

That's what you think

My mom grew up in the 30s and 40s

She used to run away from her master all the time

That's what you think

That does not change the fact that I'm correct and it pisses off willfully ignorant fools such as yourself.

That's what you think

That does not change the fact that I'm correct and it pisses off willfully ignorant fools such as yourself.
My mammy used to teach me slave songs when I grew up

That's what you think

My mammy used to teach me slave songs when I grew up
And my grandfathers told me about the horrors they endured after FDR enslaved them.

FDR was one evil piece of shit.

Forum List

Back