Of Trump or Obama WHO has created more jobs???

How many building has the meat puppet faggot built?

ZERO.

The meat puppet faggot never created a single job in it's life.

Trump has signed millions of paychecks.

They don't know shit......unless they are told to pay attention to specific facts.
I get this every day.
I give them the facts and whatever information was readily available before the left erased it or censored it......and they act like it's the first time they ever heard of it.
They not only erase and censor, they also CHANGE information, like they (BEA) raised Obama's GDP %s and lowered Trump's. F'n liars.

Trump is the only one of the two that has provided anybody with a job in the private sector. Obama has never had a job himself in the private sector, much less created a job for anybody there. His milieu was in the criminal economy. The OP poster is seriously deranged, and needs professional care and not allowed to roam the streets without help.

I'm posting numbers directly from the Bureau of Economic Analysis...

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-07/gdpchg.xlsx

.... whereas you're posting bullshit numbers. Despite your senility, the BEA shows trump's best quarter is 3.5%.
Refuted 3 times :biggrin:

US economy grew 4.2% in second quarter, faster than first reported

U.S. second-quarter GDP growth raised to 4.2 percent - Reuters

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

upload_2019-8-20_20-54-8-png.275296

Source: BEA
LOLOL

It's adorable how you think you refuted it at all.

For the readers here, they will note while you're posting old articles from yahoo news, Bloomberg and Reuters -- I'm posting current links to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

You lose again gramps because you're old and senile.

:dance:

Forum List

Back