Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim

Did you know 100% of majority Jewish countries in the world are in conflict? Judaism must be a super violent religion.
I won't waste my time explaining why your "logic" is idiotic. Most people can see that for themselves.

Actually, I doubt you could explain it. I wonder, do you discount Christianity as a religion deserving of respect?

Far more than Islam. Jesus didn't exhort his followers to slaughter all non-believers. He didn't kill anyone, assassinate anyone, rape anyone, enslave anyone, molest any children or commit genocide.
So he'd probably be pretty pissed at you for wanting to kill of all the muslims huh :eusa_think:

Did you know 100% of majority Jewish countries in the world are in conflict? Judaism must be a super violent religion.
I won't waste my time explaining why your "logic" is idiotic. Most people can see that for themselves.

Actually, I doubt you could explain it. I wonder, do you discount Christianity as a religion deserving of respect?

Far more than Islam. Jesus didn't exhort his followers to slaughter all non-believers. He didn't kill anyone, assassinate anyone, rape anyone, enslave anyone, molest any children or commit genocide.

But God did.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10New International Version (NIV)
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly enticesA)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5279A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”B)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5279B" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yieldC)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5281C" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.D)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5281D" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.E)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5282E" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> Your handF)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5282F" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayG)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5283G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> from theLord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Guess you need to read more history, then.
Save us the trouble and link us the words written in red that command us to kill nonbelievers

But God did.

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly enticesA)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5279A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”B)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5279B" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yieldC)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5281C" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.D)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5281D" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.E)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5282E" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> Your handF)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5282F" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayG)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-5283G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> from theLord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
We're those goalposts heavy?

But God did.

That isn't an example of God commanding all Jews to slaughter all non-believers. It's an example God telling specific people to kill specific other people. It's also in the Old Testament, which Christians largely ignore when it comes to moral principles.

But God did.

We're those goalposts heavy?

Here's an example without all the formatting commands:

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

For those of you who claim it's a "peaceful religion" deserving of the same respect as any other, here is the empirical truth:

1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & Osama bin Laden headed a terrorist group called Al Quada (The Source) whose headquarters were in Afghanistan.
2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims
3. Cote d'Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians
4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims
5. East Timor Christians & Muslims
6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims
7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims
8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims
11. Middle East Jews, Muslims
12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims
13. Pakistan Suni & Shi'ite Muslims
14. Philippines Christians & Muslims
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics, Muslims
17. Sri Lanka Buddhists & Hindus Tamils, Muslims
Additional conflicts

19. Thailand: Pattani province: Buddists and Muslims
20. Bangladesh: Muslim-Hindu (Bengalis) and Buddists (Chakmas)
21. Tajikistan: intra-Islamic conflict

Maybe you should check your source, it's omitting a great many conflicts:
List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In addition, in some of those conflicts, Muslims are the victims not the aggessors.

Forum List

Back