Of Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
musicman said:

"Fiction and invention are of the very fabric of life".

That assertion explains a lot about your debating style.

Thanks for the compliment.

"You are so certain in your righteous propositions that they actually refute themselves".

Extraordinary. Certainty=refutation. I'd have never thought that.

Well I'm glad to be of help to you in order to make clear the obvious.

"Why are you becoming so defensive with your name calling?'

Medic! Medic! I've been attacked by psychobabble! I've been hit with a powerful burst of JARGON! Oh, please, AJ - let me up!

At least I have helped you in avoiding more name calling. Again, you are calling out to me to assit in raising yourself up from the muck of derogatory invective use. How would you know anything about psychology or that you have used so much babble in your replies?

"So Great Britian is a greater MIDDLE EASTERN ally of America than Israel? You really are brilliant".

Flattery will not avail you, sir. Seriously, AJ, this is the kind of lame word-twisting that damages your credibility so badly. You don't need a refresher course in sentence structure. You don't need to hear Rush Limbaugh's admonition, "Words mean things". You know perfectly well that "America has no better friend than their long time Middle Eastern ally Israel" means something entirely different from "America has no better Middle Eastern friend than their ally Israel". This is just a silly game you play when you've got no point to make. It's sad, it grows tiresome, and it's beneath you.

Changing word order in sentences does not change what you related. Let's take another look at your own words to see that you either erred in your thought process or you think that England is actually in the Middle East?

My question: "Do you find the following statements not true? America has no better friend than their long time Middle Eastern ally Israel?"

Your reply:
: Great Britian springs to mind. They haven't attacked any American ships, or killed any American sailors, in my lifetime.

You seem to have difficulty with admitting error....

"From the lowly perspective of dogs, everyone looks short".

I would have thought everyone would look tall, but, what the hell - it's your delusion. Enjoy it.

Your original statment is: "...I credit you with more intelligence than to have missed my point. I just think you don't like the fact that I busted you in a childish, reflexive, and pointless reply."

It depends from which lower perspective you see 'busting" me with anything. To whose delusion of winning any point in this discussion are you referring?

"Probably a lot quicker than England, France, and the rest of Europe repays their Marshall Plan loans following WW2".

You're not factoring in the billions that continue to flow into Israel every year. I think America would be safe in calling all these debts a wash.

Nor or you factoring in the return to America of the technology which America uses in conjunction with Israel to keep you safe and sound in your little home. Israel repays its millions plus interest in payments with a bonus of medical and military technology developed in Israel. Many high tech American companies have a large presence in Israel for decades now and not because the land is cheap.

[b["At least we both agree that America has proven to be a staunch ally, reliable friend and a lone outpost of democratic cooperation with Israel and am darned glad that we have each other in this time of imminent peril".[/b]

But you would die in fire before you would utter the simple, unqualified statement that Israel relies on the U.S. for it's existence. If you tried to say it, you'd choke on the words. I wonder why that is.

With the same unqualified admission that America also depends to a great extent on America's survival. It's actually something of which you are apparently unaware.

ajwps said:
"Fiction and invention are of the very fabric of life".

Thanks for the compliment.

"You are so certain in your righteous propositions that they actually refute themselves".

Well I'm glad to be of help to you in order to make clear the obvious.

"Why are you becoming so defensive with your name calling?'

At least I have helped you in avoiding more name calling. Again, you are calling out to me to assit in raising yourself up from the muck of derogatory invective use. How would you know anything about psychology or that you have used so much babble in your replies?

"So Great Britian is a greater MIDDLE EASTERN ally of America than Israel? You really are brilliant".

Changing word order in sentences does not change what you related. Let's take another look at your own words to see that you either erred in your thought process or you think that England is actually in the Middle East?

My question: "Do you find the following statements not true? America has no better friend than their long time Middle Eastern ally Israel?"

Your reply:

You seem to have difficulty with admitting error....

"From the lowly perspective of dogs, everyone looks short".

Your original statment is: "...I credit you with more intelligence than to have missed my point. I just think you don't like the fact that I busted you in a childish, reflexive, and pointless reply."

It depends from which lower perspective you see 'busting" me with anything. To whose delusion of winning any point in this discussion are you referring?

"Probably a lot quicker than England, France, and the rest of Europe repays their Marshall Plan loans following WW2".

Nor or you factoring in the return to America of the technology which America uses in conjunction with Israel to keep you safe and sound in your little home. Israel repays its millions plus interest in payments with a bonus of medical and military technology developed in Israel. Many high tech American companies have a large presence in Israel for decades now and not because the land is cheap.

[b["At least we both agree that America has proven to be a staunch ally, reliable friend and a lone outpost of democratic cooperation with Israel and am darned glad that we have each other in this time of imminent peril".[/b]

With the same unqualified admission that America also depends to a great extent on America's survival. It's actually something of which you are apparently unaware.

Please enlighten us as to Americas' dependency on Israel !

musicman said:
Please indulge me.

Allow me to clarify from the following paragraph which is found in many Christian web sites.

Why would such a small democracy with around 5 - 6 million citizens be of such concern to such a large percentage of Christians around the world?

http://secondcoming.freeservers.com/

Jesus said "watch" for His coming..... We will also diligently and logically examine the Scripture that is related to this great event! God has said that His temple will be built during this last 7 year period and is THE sure sign of His return. The prophesied regathering of the Jewish people into a reborn Israel in 1948 and their regaining control of Jerusalem in 1967 are sure signs that this is the last generation (40 to 80 years) that Christ said would see His return. This generation will also witness the anti christ, the abomination of desolation, and the great tribulation-all end time subjects of Bible prophesy. Believers and non-believers, Jews and gentiles alike, are invited to check into this site periodically to keep up with the latest developments in all of the world events related to the Messiah's coming.

dilloduck said:
Please enlighten us as to Americas' dependency on Israel !

Sorry Dilloduck but this information is CLASSIFIED....

Hint: Which Americans can infiltrate Islamic terrorist cells in the United States like was done with white Aryan appearing Americans who brougth the the KKK to their knees?

Whom among us can look like, speak fluent Arabic, knows Islam and Qur'an fluently and is not a Muslim?

ajwps said:
Sorry Dilloduck but this information is CLASSIFIED....

Hint: Which Americans can infiltrate Islamic terrorist cells in the United States like was done with white Aryan appearing Americans who brougth the the KKK to their knees?

Whom among us can look like, speak fluent Arabic, knows Islam and Qur'an fluently and is not a Muslim?

America is doomed without Israeli spies? well ok ---anything else?

dilloduck said:
America is doomed without Israeli spies? well ok ---anything else?

The US is not doomed. The US is now prepared and ready to meet the challenge like it did after Pearl Harbor.

Most of the defensive strategy between Israel and the US is highly classified and no one has access to the extent to which America and Israel depends on one another for survival.

http://www.usistc.org/fs_index.asp

.....The benefits to the United States of this program include:

Encouraging private companies in the U.S. to collaborate with Israeli companies to develop, manufacture, and sell new products jointly.

Reducing barriers to the free flow of technology and products between the U.S. and Israel.

Helping producers bring goods to the market faster, lowering costs and prices.

Allowing U.S. companies to take advantage of Israel's highly-trained and innovative labor force.

Offering U.S. industry opportunities to gain access to new technologies.

Task Forces
The Task Force on Food Standards Harmonization assesses the food industry in Israel to identify barriers to trade caused by the absence of regulations or the presence of conflicting regulations. The task force is working with the FDA, the USDA, U.S. food industry representatives, and Israeli counterparts to reduce the impediments to cooperation by standardizing regulations, such as those for food packaging and labeling. In December 1996, a workshop in Israel trained the Israelis on U.S. standards and discussed opportunities for cooperation.

The Task Force on Commercialization of Military Technologies, in cooperation with the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the U.S. Department of Defense, is assessing the opportunities for civilian, commercial application of existing military technology developed in Israel. Once the top prospects are chosen, the task force will help identify U.S. strategic partners for adapting the technologies and developing a marketing strategy. The task force has inventoried Israeli technologies, such as, lasers, sensors, environmental technologies, and biotechnology, which could be readily adapted for commercial use and easily declassified. In February 1997, U.S. experts toured 11 Israeli defense facilities to evaluate possible commercial product applications from existing defense-related technology. The panel members are preparing a report.

dilloduck said:
America needs Israel to protect the"holy land " for christians?????

Do you have a problem understanding English? And to answer you question, no America does not need to protect Israel (the holy land) for Christians.

Read my reply again....

Who is the real AJ? Where does his shitty, underhanded trickery leave off, and his genuine inability to grasp the rudiments of the English language begin? How much of his self-important spew is lame sarcasm, and how much is pure, audacious arrogance? Will he ever admit that Israel depends on the U.S. for it's very survival?

Who knows? Who cares? Tune in next week for another thrilling episode of "Christians are Stupid".

musicman said:
Tune in next week for another thrilling episode of "Christians are Stupid".

Well if that is your opinion musicman.....

Your gutter filled mouth demonstrates your inner torment of frustration, with the knowledge that the self is in prison, its vital force and “mangled mind” leaking away in lonely, wasteful self-conflict.

When you have found yourself unable to refute my points, you simply resort to your underlying character of self delusion and hate.

ajwps said:
The US is not doomed. The US is now prepared and ready to meet the challenge like it did after Pearl Harbor.

Most of the defensive strategy between Israel and the US is highly classified and no one has access to the extent to which America and Israel depends on one another for survival.

http://www.usistc.org/fs_index.asp

Well apparently you feel as if YOU are privy to this highly classified material---is this Sharons' screen name??? Dayans grandson ?? Meirs----never mind

musicman said:
I don't hate anybody, AJ. I just find you ridiculous.

There is something ridiculous and even quite indecent in an individual claiming not to hate. Still more a person making such a claim. The pursuit of finding ridicule ... is without any question the most fatuous which could possibly be undertaken.

dilloduck said:
Well apparently you feel as if YOU are privy to this highly classified material---is this Sharons' screen name??? Dayans grandson ?? Meirs----never mind

I do not have to be privy to this information, but simply to know that it exists.

You said it best ----- never mind that I know not.

ajwps said:
There is something ridiculous and even quite indecent in an individual claiming not to hate. Still more a person making such a claim. The pursuit of finding ridicule ... is without any question the most fatuous which could possibly be undertaken.

Keep going, AJ. You're doing a splendid job of making my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back