Of course they all look the same dont they ?

This is stupid, and race baiting. Stop it!
Its obviously not stupid to the people she insulted.Its an issue.

No, it's not an issue. It's phony outrage. If she confused two white women this wouldn't even be a story, but the media loves to rile people up with meritless racial politics.

This is stupid, and race baiting. Stop it!
Its obviously not stupid to the people she insulted.Its an issue.

Let me finish that thought for you.

"Its an issue" TO BE EXAGGERATED AND EXPLOITED FOR POLITICAL GAIN.
A few years ago a Brazilian man was shot and killed by British Anti Terrorism police who thought that he was a Muslim terrorist.
Death of Jean Charles de Menezes - Wikipedia

There is a body count on this type of thing. Have minority people been shot mistakenly in the US ?

Of course all you Brits are the same, look the same, think the same, Tommy: you are an utterly booze-pickled, liver-cirrhotic island of violently, dehumanizing American-hating psychopaths whose greatest national value is to crawl on your UK bellies and lap up muslim semen puddles when your muslim little tin gods are finished masturbating. I've read enough of the BBC*nt and Guardiabomination this "bloody seppo" wants the entire UK exterminated down the last woman and child. Nothing personal, but America has official enemies that are filled with less American-murderous-hatred than you British pigs.

And even though it's not the UK, I include my ancestral homeland, Irish pigs, who are just as American-hating and utterly deserved England. To this "seppo" it's the ultimate thing of beauty for English and Irish swine to kill each other. I wish they were still doing it.

P.S., here's the deal, Tommy my boy: on September 12 or 13, 2001, I READ your British media's happy, cheering masturbation over 9/11 American deaths. I have NEVER forgiven Britain for it and I don't reckon I ever will. I knew that despite being our official "ally" the British pigs were our secretly backstabbing enemy ever since. And they fellate enough Islam cock to coat the entire surface of the moon with a layer of muslim cum three inches thick. You Brits have GOT TO BE the sorriest, drunkest, chavvy-cousin-inbred, lying, amoral, most dishonorable, vindictive, cold-blooded, utterly VILE carbon-based life I've ever seen on this planet.

In my many years of international backpacking, dealing with a gazillion binge-drinking British tourist-animal white trash spewing random filth and hatred at my nationality every time the alcohol started cascading (for no reason when I was minding my own business).....I've seen ad nauseum that British THINGS simply cannot behave in a civilized manner when an American is around. That proves how inferior you are to us: our very American existence reduces you into rage-filled, irrational babies. The existence of an American in the same room with you Brit-menials makes you lose your sanity. I've experienced it ad nauseum.

Last edited:
P.S., here's the deal, Tommy my boy: on September 12 or 13, 2001, I READ your British media's happy, cheering masturbation over 9/11 American deaths. I have NEVER forgiven Britain for it and I don't reckon I ever will. I knew that despite being our official "ally" the British pigs were our secretly backstabbing enemy ever since. And they fellate enough Islam cock to coat the entire surface of the moon with a layer of muslim cum three inches thick. You Brits have GOT TO BE the sorriest, drunkest, chavvy-cousin-inbred, lying, amoral, most dishonorable, vindictive, cold-blooded, utterly VILE carbon-based life I've ever seen on this planet.

This is way too easy but....

------------------- link?

Until liberals clean up the Affirmative Action mess they've made, they need to shut up about race. Hell, even pro football players in the US, are mostly black, despite them being a small % of the population.

Obvious racial discrimination against better qualified white players, plastered all over our TV screens, for all the world to see, and be disgusted by.

Tory MP Nadine Dorries confuses BBC pundit with 'other brown woman' Labour candidate

Conservative MP Nadine Dorries has been criticised for “mixing up people of colour” after she appeared to confuse two different British-Asian women.

The Tory politician tweeted a dismissive comment about Novara Media editor Ash Sarkar, alongside a video clip of the left-wing commentator discussing Venezuela on BBC One’s The Andrew Marr Show.

But Ms Dorries referred to her as the "prospective candidate for Chingford", when the Labour Party’s prospective candidate for Chingford and Woodford Green is actually Faiza Shaheen.

The error was widely mocked, including by senior Tory Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, who tweeted: “No @AyoCaesar and @faizashaheen are two different people Nadine. Honestly not all brown women look the same.”

Oh dear. Nadine Dorries (Mad Nad) is a British MP and had actually met both of these women. As you can see they do not look similar in any way. More proof of the endemic racism in conservative politics.

ash-sarkar-faiza-shaheen-comp.jpg
big deal-------not at all unusual for a person to confuse persons that they do not know well

According to the link she not only knows both of them individually but has a history of making such conflations.

I am not at all impressed by the IMPRESSION of Sayeeda. In the course of my
LONG uneventful life------I have come across ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE----some of whom
describe all "gringos" as "grngos" ------and even me as "blancita" "abuelita"

Of course all you Brits are the same, look the same, think the same, Tommy: you are an utterly booze-pickled, liver-cirrhotic island of violently, dehumanizing American-hating psychopaths whose greatest national value is to crawl on your UK bellies and lap up muslim semen puddles when your muslim little tin gods are finished masturbating. I've read enough of the BBC*nt and Guardiabomination this "bloody seppo" wants the entire UK exterminated down the last woman and child. Nothing personal, but America has official enemies that are filled with less American-murderous-hatred than you British pigs.

And even though it's not the UK, I include my ancestral homeland, Irish pigs, who are just as American-hating and utterly deserved England. To this "seppo" it's the ultimate thing of beauty for English and Irish swine to kill each other. I wish they were still doing it.
Get help you sick fuck.

Tory MP Nadine Dorries confuses BBC pundit with 'other brown woman' Labour candidate

Conservative MP Nadine Dorries has been criticised for “mixing up people of colour” after she appeared to confuse two different British-Asian women.

The Tory politician tweeted a dismissive comment about Novara Media editor Ash Sarkar, alongside a video clip of the left-wing commentator discussing Venezuela on BBC One’s The Andrew Marr Show.

But Ms Dorries referred to her as the "prospective candidate for Chingford", when the Labour Party’s prospective candidate for Chingford and Woodford Green is actually Faiza Shaheen.

The error was widely mocked, including by senior Tory Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, who tweeted: “No @AyoCaesar and @faizashaheen are two different people Nadine. Honestly not all brown women look the same.”

Oh dear. Nadine Dorries (Mad Nad) is a British MP and had actually met both of these women. As you can see they do not look similar in any way. More proof of the endemic racism in conservative politics.

big deal-------not at all unusual for a person to confuse persons that they do not know well

According to the link she not only knows both of them individually but has a history of making such conflations.

LONG uneventful life------I have come across ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE----some of whom

That's nice, dear.

That's nice, dear.

not nice-----I was HORRIFIED when a nice ---not so old adult ----said "oh, excuse me
abuelita"--------I is old------but appear to be 16 when I LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Until liberals clean up the Affirmative Action mess they've made, they need to shut up about race. Hell, even pro football players in the US, are mostly black, despite them being a small % of the population.

Obvious racial discrimination against better qualified white players, plastered all over our TV screens, for all the world to see, and be disgusted by.
lol

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Players physically try out for the team bitch.

Our politicians certainly don´t look all the same. But they sound all the same.
Ted Cruz doesn't sound like the others.

Here, in the well of the Senate, (!!!) Sen. Ted Cruz exposes them ALL.

The media kept all of this from being well known to all.

Ted Cruz: The Real Story of What is Happening in Washington, D.C.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

lol

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.
So when a clear point is made, to a liberal it becomes a "red herring". But I notice you're not addressing the point made >> "pro football players in the US, are mostly black, despite them being a small % of the population. Obvious racial discrimination against better qualified white players,"

Got an answer for THAT, Mr DODGE ?

gettyimages-501240874%20(1).jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back