Of course the moon landings were real!

Jun 26, 2005
Ontario, Canada eh?
The moon hoax is not a thoery, it is a hypothesis. A theory is when you have evidence already. A hypothesis is when you say something and you are trying to prove it.

This conspirasy hypothesis about us never landing on the moon is complete ignorance. Of course we did it. The reason people think we didn't, is that they are out to make a buck and also get attention for thinking abnormally. People blieve it because they are uneducated and gullable. I can answer all those questions you people might have about the aspects of the moon landings.

We shouldn't have stopped until Apollo 20. We need to explore space first hand. Robots on Mars is a good start, but "Man must explore" in the words of Apollo 15 Commander Dave Scott. "For this I am sure, that man has learned that space is his to explore, and man will return to space to explore, to the moon and beyond" Dr George Low, former duty NASA adminstrator.

Some people say the space program was a waste. We spent 27 people to the moon and 12 to walk on its surface. We brought back almost a ton of moon rocks and soil. We took great pictures that we last forever. We had great memories from each landing:

-Apollo 8:They witness the first earth-rise in man's history

-Apollo 10:They first test the LM in the moon's orbit

-Apollo 11:Neil Armstrong's imortal words

-Apollo 12:pete Conrad's pariody of Armstrong

-Apollo 14:Al Shepard practices his golfswing

-Apollo 15:The falcon feather and hammer drop

-Apollo 16:The Lunar Grand Prix

-Apollo 17:The finding of orange volanic soil and Gene Cernan's last words from the moon.

"May the spirit in which we came be reflected in the lives of all mankind" The plague that Apollo 17 left, December 1972 AD.

Big Blue Machin said:
The moon hoax is not a thoery, it is a hypothesis. A theory is when you have evidence already. A hypothesis is when you say something and you are trying to prove it.

This conspirasy hypothesis about us never landing on the moon is complete ignorance. Of course we did it. The reason people think we didn't, is that they are out to make a buck and also get attention for thinking abnormally. People blieve it because they are uneducated and gullable. I can answer all those questions you people might have about the aspects of the moon landings.

We shouldn't have stopped until Apollo 20. We need to explore space first hand. Robots on Mars is a good start, but "Man must explore" in the words of Apollo 15 Commander Dave Scott. "For this I am sure, that man has learned that space is his to explore, and man will return to space to explore, to the moon and beyond" Dr George Low, former duty NASA adminstrator.

Some people say the space program was a waste. We spent 27 people to the moon and 12 to walk on its surface. We brought back almost a ton of moon rocks and soil. We took great pictures that we last forever. We had great memories from each landing:

-Apollo 8:They witness the first earth-rise in man's history

-Apollo 10:They first test the LM in the moon's orbit

-Apollo 11:Neil Armstrong's imortal words

-Apollo 12:pete Conrad's pariody of Armstrong

-Apollo 14:Al Shepard practices his golfswing

-Apollo 15:The falcon feather and hammer drop

-Apollo 16:The Lunar Grand Prix

-Apollo 17:The finding of orange volanic soil and Gene Cernan's last words from the moon.

"May the spirit in which we came be reflected in the lives of all mankind" The plague that Apollo 17 left, December 1972 AD.

Wow, for a 17 year old, you are really up to the minute on 70's. ;)

Big Blue Machin said:
But there are some people who honestly believe that we didn't land on the moon. Of course we did, but normal people believe believe it because they want to lead.

I'm confused. Those of us that 'believe' we landed on the moon, believe it because we want to lead? Lead what? :dunno:

Kathianne said:
I'm confused. Those of us that 'believe' we landed on the moon, believe it because we want to lead? Lead what? :dunno:

My mistake, I do seem confusing at time. People believe in the moon hoax hypothesis because they want to believe something different than everyone else. If you get what I'm saying, they want to be different.

Big Blue Machin said:
My mistake, I do seem confusing at time. People believe in the moon hoax hypothesis because they want to believe something different than everyone else. If you get what I'm saying, they want to be different.

OK, I can 'believe' that little green men are in my phone, listening to my conversations, reporting to planet zwala. That doesn't make it real.

Those that want to think that NASA pulled one over on the world, with 'live' coverage of moon landings, well there will be no convincing them.

There are not many that believe the landings were a hoax, it just a few conspiracy nutcakes that have nothing better to do than dream up new conspiracies. If you watch the film from the broadcasts, there was no way they had the technology to create the moon effects that can be seen.

There are those that say we have never even been into space and that all the satelite stuff is all fake too. Its all just a grand conspiracy. Except they never say why.

:tinfoil:

I meant if we weren't sure about why the flag was waving or why were aren't any stars in the sky, no blast carter under the engine, and stuff like that.

I will answer any questions.

Most of the arguments brought up by the people pushing this conspiracy theory (hypothosis, whatever) can be explained with common sense and a basic knowledge of photography.

After that trashy special on Fox a couple of years ago, I looked up some stuff on the internet and kept them in my favorites. This is a great site explaining some of the photos.

http://www.iangoddard.net/moon01.htm

I can't remember if it was at this site or not, but one of the arguments by the nuts was that all the photos were perfectly centered and in focus. They wondered how it would be possible, with the equipment they had, to take such perfect pictures. The answer is pretty simple. How many photos from the moon have we seen? A hundred or so? That may very well be more than we've seen. In all the moon missions, the astronauts took more than 10,000 photos. Instead of doing like your Uncle Sid when showing his vacation slides and showing every crappy picture they took, they only show the good ones.

Big Blue Machin said:
That's a very good website indeed for debunking the theories.

One of my favorites. He also has one on the myth of standing eggs on end during the Vernal Equinox and other great information.

Big Blue Machin said:
But does anyone have any questions that they would like to be answered by me?

Sponges grow in the ocean. In gallons, how much deeper would the ocean be if that didn't happen.

That would precisely depend on where the sponges were growing. If they are no growing at the bottom of the marianna trench then it would not change it at all.

deaddude said:
That would precisely depend on where the sponges were growing. If they are no growing at the bottom of the marianna trench then it would not change it at all.

There are sponges at the bottom. And why would location of the sponges be a factor?

because if the were not growing at the bottom of the thrench then the lowest point in the ocean would remain the same.

If you are saying that the material which makes the sponges up would be removed from the ocean then the volume of the ocean would change and location would not matter.

Forum List

Back