Of course Chewbacca and Han aged differently...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
They're different species dies. Maybe wookies live to be 800 human years.

They're different species dies. Maybe wookies live to be 800 human years.

In the first Star Wars (you know the original one) Chewie is stated to be 200 years old. So yeah, they live a long time.

***SPOILER***

Manifold made a thread recently saying that Han Solo was killed by his own son. I confirmed with my sister who had seen the movie that it was true. The theory among most is that Harrison Ford just didn't want to do another Star Wars movie. He is getting old. Did you see Tom Cruise in the latest Mission Impossible? He is probably half Ford's age, and looks like a senior citizen.

Granny says, "Dat's right...
icon_grandma.gif

The Chewbacca Mask Lady: ‘I Walk and Follow Jesus’
May 25, 2016 | As reported by the Gospel Herald, viral video sensation Candace Payne is a Christian worship leader in southwest Dallas.
Payne has become famous as the "Chewbacca Mask Lady." Last week she uploaded a Facebook Live video in which she is shown hysterically laughing while a Chewbacca mask from “Star Wars.” The video has been viewed more than 137 million times in the last five days, according to the New York Times. This past Sunday Payne visited the Southwestern Assemblies of God University's Regional Fine Arts event. She said she was given a platform for a reason.

"When I was 16, I had a vision and dream from the Lord about my future about being used for His glory," she said. "I didn't understand the interpretation of it. I still, to this day, at 37 years old try to figure that dream out. That dream has never left my heart, nor my mind, nor the way that I walk and follow Jesus.”

She went on:

I know that God has gifted me in many different areas, and sometimes I wake up and feel like I'm a jack of many trades, and a master of none, because I have that creative buzz in me constantly going. [What] I would tell myself at your age is this: It doesn't matter how talented, how anointed, how gifted, how passionate or how willing you are if you're not fit to do the things that God has called you to do. And that is spiritually fit. The thing that will take you further and further in the Kingdom of God is three things: Diligence. Be diligent in the work of the Lord.

Payne concluded, "Patience. Have those moments where you stop and wait upon the Lord. Don't rush into ministry or a good opportunity because it looks shiny. Wait for the voice of God to direct you. And then the third thing, it's the biggest thing. If I could get to my 16-year-old self, is have obedience. When He tells you move, move."

VIDEO: The Chewbacca Mask Lady: ‘I Walk and Follow Jesus’

Ford stated happily in an interview somewhere, "They finally killed off Han Solo!".

Forum List

Back