Of course.911 sham.

perhaps you would like to substantiate your claim that It does not hold water and why..

covert operations are not confined to administrations Clinton and bush fall equally under the same unwarranted influences

Also, these theories usually exist within the imagination of someone that requires secret knowledge that only they have and no one else are capable of knowing what that secret knowledge is other than the creator of the theory

this is just an empty statement ..basically meaningless and not based in any reality

For the plot to be taking place in both a republican and democratic administration requires a lot of coordination. The kind of coordination that can't happen because of interparty rivalries because someone would spill the beans about it eventually.

covert operations are not confined to administrations Clinton and bush fall equally under the same unwarranted influences

this is just an empty statement ..basically meaningless and not based in any reality

For the plot to be taking place in both a republican and democratic administration requires a lot of coordination. The kind of coordination that can't happen because of interparty rivalries because someone would spill the beans about it eventually.

nonsense .I am not talking about the rank and file bureaucrats..continuty of government requires that the covert elements of the systems of control remain relatively unaffected by a change in government

Last edited:

nonsense .I am not talking about the rank and file bureaucrats..continuty of government requires that the covert elements of the systems of control remain relatively unaffected by a change in government

Shadow governments? You really need to get away from terral and 9/11 for a while.

What about the fact that Osama took credit for it. What about the video tapes showing him taking credit for it? Were those staged?

What about the fact that Osama took credit for it. What about the video tapes showing him taking credit for it? Were those staged?

yeah, when I went through that with this crop of twoofers, I was branded an "official disinformation agent".
I suspect the same will happen to you so I will let you know that the annual official disinformation agent pig-picking and get-together is is in Palm Beach this April.........bring your swim trunks.

yeah, when I went through that with this crop of twoofers, I was branded an "official disinformation agent".
I suspect the same will happen to you so I will let you know that the annual official disinformation agent pig-picking and get-together is is in Palm Beach this April.........bring your swim trunks.

April? I've only got a month to get rid of this excess gut? Oh shit.

April? I've only got a month to get rid of this excess gut? Oh shit.

Welcome to the party pal.:beer:

Forum List

Back