Of coarse Ryans mother is going to support his lies about Medicare..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
What a joke..:lol: Mom am I telling the truth about medicare and is Obama the bully lying? I can not believe the Romney camp is swooping so low as to use his mom to support his back stabbing lies. Seniors are not stupid, they can see right through the GOP's diaper crap. Ryan hasn't even been out a week yet and has already used the Bring out Your Mommy Card..lol

Who better to defend your record on Medicare but your 78-year-old mother? Paul Ryan’s mother, Betty Douglas, will defend her son in Florida on Saturday—and Patricia Murphy says this is just the latest in a GOP trend of using mom when being accused of gutting Medicare.

But there are also downsides to sending your mom out into the wilds of a political campaign, including the risk of looking like you've brought your mother to fight your battles for you.

when it comes to swooping low on this particular election I think dems and the Obama staff should keep quiet.

Yep this guy is gonna get clowned . The video is enough to introduce the

American people to lying Ryan

when it comes to swooping low on this particular election I think dems and the Obama staff should keep quiet.

No WAY! They need to hit the Ryan-Mom HARD. Destroy her!

Don't suggest that they stop.

wasnt the dems calling it a low blow when people would criticize Michelle but its okay to attack women on the right?

I tell you I cant keep up with the dems and how ugly and low they choose to go.

What a joke..:lol: Mom am I telling the truth about medicare and is Obama the bully lying? I can not believe the Romney camp is swooping so low as to use his mom to support his back stabbing lies. Seniors are not stupid, they can see right through the GOP's diaper crap. Ryan hasn't even been out a week yet and has already used the Bring out Your Mommy Card..lol

Who better to defend your record on Medicare but your 78-year-old mother? Paul Ryan’s mother, Betty Douglas, will defend her son in Florida on Saturday—and Patricia Murphy says this is just the latest in a GOP trend of using mom when being accused of gutting Medicare.

But there are also downsides to sending your mom out into the wilds of a political campaign, including the risk of looking like you've brought your mother to fight your battles for you.

The real question is, how long will it take democrats to start running hit pieces on this 78 year old woman? ......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back