Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

It is what, anti-German? Diazepam (Valium) is not for free sale in Germany. Are you a drug dealer too, and not only a man who propagates Nazi-terrorism and murder, criminal? It is a crime to send diazepam from any country of the world to anyone in Germany, who is not authorized to get it. Diazepam is only available on prescription in Germany. Without control from a doctor of medicine no one should use it.
I didn´t claim that, Völkerwanderer.

"Bleipriester" (what a stupid expression,which makes absolutely not any sense in the German language): I am a Bavarian. Some people here have ancestors who had lived 20,000 years ago (and longer) in the same village. Bavarians were never part of the Völkerwanderung (=of the migration of people, when the original Roman empire still had existed). My avatar (an "Aleman") is ablout 32,000 years old. We were 'always' here. Why for heavens sake is everything what you say about Germany and Germans always only a totally wrong stupid nonsense? And why are you not able to change this totaliy wrong world of ideas? It's 2020 and not 1933.

Good grief. Are you now reducing Germans to animals with your avatar?

Keeps the problem why you try to give people the impression you are one of us German animals, anti-German, uneducated one.

You are not German. If you was you wouldn´t support Germany´s destruction.

Or express himself the way he does.

"Bleipriester" (what a stupid expression,which makes absolutely not any sense in the German language): I am a Bavarian. Some people here have ancestors who had lived 20,000 years ago (and longer) in the same village. Bavarians were never part of the Völkerwanderung (=of the migration of people, when the original Roman empire still had existed). My avatar (an "Aleman") is ablout 32,000 years old. We were 'always' here. Why for heavens sake is everything what you say about Germany and Germans always only a totally wrong stupid nonsense? And why are you not able to change this totaliy wrong world of ideas? It's 2020 and not 1933.

Keeps the problem why you try to give people the impression you are one of us German animals, anti-German, uneducated one.

You can see him look the other way when there´s another gang rape. Next minute he starts an offensive against "Nazis".

You can see him look the other way when there´s another gang rape. Next minute he starts an offensive against "Nazis".

It's the kind of stuff old fashioned and out of touch boonies people churn out.

It's the kind of stuff old fashioned and out of touch boonies people churn out.

Good that we can read what was written here, then.

Nonsense!

The Nazis were being fed crystal meth by the handful.

Your soldiers use drugs too.

It was called Pervitin and was used over the counter by the public as well.

No. It was not under free trade in public during world war 2. After the war the use of this drug was over. In 2014 had appeared in Germany the first public study about the drug chrystal meth (German: Pervitin, Metaamphetamine). This drug is used in public now since about 20 years. This phenomenon is independent from world war 2. Chrystal Meth came as a drug from the USA to Germany. In places like the Czech republic (extremely "tolerant" laws in case of drugs) lots of people produce this drug and sell it in Germany for example.

The side effects became obvious later in the war.

Besides allowing their soldiers to go for days without sleep, making the Blitzkrieg possible,

"Blitzkrieg" (=war in speed of lightening) is a word, which was practically only used from the English propaganda. France had a problem with the Maginot line and Germany used the first time in history skydivers, which had attacked this defense wall from direction France. Bad luck for France. And before this had happened Germany had won very fast against Poland - but Poland was just simple without an army, which had had any chance against the German army.

a side effect is to increase soldiers' hostility and also to virtually eliminate any empathy. Great traits for a fighting soldier.

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

You imagine Germans = German soldiers = SS = Nazis = monsters. And you think the explanation are drugs. That's the stereotype which allows you to kill without any scruple as many Germans as you like to kill. For example with a bomb Mrs. Smith in Nürnberg in her living room during world war 2, where she watered her flowers. Who did you say is a monster and who did you say is not a monster?

You really need to brush up on your Nazi history.

Nazis Dosed Soldiers with Performance-Boosting 'Superdrug'
By Mindy Weisberger June 25, 2019
[...]
"Drugged, fearless and berserk"
The German methamphetamine Pervitin was initially marketed in the 1930s as a recreational pick-me-up, and scientists were experimenting with Pervitin before the war to see how long student users could stay awake and still perform well on exams, said World War II historian and documentary consultant James Holland.
[,,,]
By 1940, Pervitin was widely distributed among pilots in the Luftwaffe (the Nazi air force) to prime them for the rigors of long missions, or to ward off sleeplessness and hunger if their planes were shot down, Holland told Live Science

That was the year of the Blitz — the Nazis' relentless and devastating bombing attack against Britain — an initiative fueled by massive quantities of speed, Holland said.

Records from the British War Office estimated that over the three months of the Blitz — from April to June 1940 — about 35 million Pervitin tablets were sent to 3 million German soldiers, seamen and pilots, Nicolas Rasmussen, a professor in the School of Humanities and Languages at the University of New South Wales in Australia, reported in 2011 in The Journal of Interdisciplinary History.

Following this infusion of drugs, Wehrmacht soldiers (as the troops in Nazi Germany were called) marched and fought for 10 consecutive days, trapping and defeating the British army at Dunkirk in a decisive military victory, PBS representatives said in the statement.

In Britain, rumors swirled about dive-bombing Nazi pilots with a superhuman resistance to g-forces through drugs, and newspapers described sightings of German paratroopers who were "heavily drugged, fearless and berserk," according to Rasmussen.

Nazis Dosed Soldiers with Performance-Boosting 'Superdrug' | Live Science

The Allies found the Pervitin tablets in the cockpits of several downed Nazi planes and began experimenting with it and began supplying the Allied troops in the North African theatre.

The Nazis experimented with stronger stimulants combining crystal meth and cocaine on prisoners at various concentration camps. Men would be given the varying combinations and then forced to march, with 70 pound packs without rest until they died.

Are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

You did not understand what I said to you. And I fear you never will.

Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

You did not understand what I said to you. And now I'm sure you never will.

I take it that you are afraid to answer this simple question. Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

It is what, anti-German? Diazepam (Valium) is not for free sale in Germany. Are you a drug dealer too, and not only a man who propagates Nazi-terrorism and murder, criminal? It is a crime to send diazepam from any country of the world to anyone in Germany, who is not authorized to get it. Diazepam is only available on prescription in Germany. Without control from a doctor of medicine no one should use it.

Criminal anti-German - buy an exchange brain! This will perhaps solve your idea every problem is reduceable to a "cucumber" with the solution to murder all refugees, to murder all politicians and/or everyone, who helps refugees - and/or to try to help drug addicts to get drugs "for free".

Last edited:
... Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

You "asked" this now a third time. Why?

For me your answer is clear, which you hide behind this "question". You will murder every German without any scruple, because all Germans are Nazis or Commies or Europeans - or something else - Dadadists for example - or anyhting else, what you like to think about us.

PS: Don't tell me now dadaists are not written Dadadists.

Last edited:
... Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

For me your answer is clear, which you hide behind this "question". You will murder every German without any scruple, because all Germans are Nazis or Commies or Europeans - or something else - Dadadists for example - or anyhting else, what you like to think about us.

For the fourth time, the question you have dodged.

For the fourth time, the question you have dodged.

Learn German, if you like to "discuss" with me about your idiocies, trumpeteer (German: "Trampeltier"). See you in a hundred years.

Last edited:

Criminal anti-German - buy an exchange brain! This will perhaps solve your idea every problem is reduceable to a "cucumber" with the solution to murder all refugees, to murder all politicians and/or everyone, who helps refugees - and/or to try to help drug addicts to get drugs "for free".

Maybe you managed to fool mindful with you pretending to be a German. But those who know that everyone who doesn´t like those around them to be raped and murdered are Nazis to you cannot be fooled.

By the way:
I have splendid news for you. More ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists are heading to Europe:
Neue Gefahr: Türkische Söldner verlassen Libyen in Richtung Europa

Learn German, if you like to "discuss" with me about your idiocies, trumpeteer (German: "Trampeltier"). See you in a hundred years.

It isn't an essay question, anyone with a modicum of intelligence could answer. I'll pose the question once again. Remember Malmedy.

Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

I'm not likely to learn German at my age, nor did I ever have any desire. My Ol' Man was in Patton's Third Army and he left his left leg in a town near Bastogne when they broke through the Nazis surrounding the city.

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

It isn't an essay question ...

Then don't try to tell me your essay about things which I know and you don't know. Learn German and/or Yiddish then take your fiddel, climb on the roof, play there in the near of god with your own words and I will listen and will answer with my song. But this time is not now.

Maybe you managed to fool mindful with you pretending to be a German. But those who know that everyone who doesn´t like those around them to be raped and murdered are Nazis to you cannot be fooled.

By the way:
I have splendid news for you. More ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists are heading to Europe:

You are not only blind but blindness on your own, Nazi. I'm not able to tell you what light is. Speak with god personally - perhaps that's your only chance.

By the way:

You are not only blind but blindness on your own, Nazi. I'm not able to tell you what light is. Speak with god personally - perhaps that's your only chance.

Yes, you are unable to. You are a president of darkness.

Yes, you are unable to. You are a president of darkness.

Possible. I'm not able to bless you. But god is able to bless you. Use your real chance. And I'm very sure this chance has nothing to with your hate and your will to use drugs or your will to murder many innocent people, Nazi. You need a new way.

Forum List

Back