Of All The People On This Board

I was pissed off election night, because I know Obama didn't deserve to be re-elected, but America has spoken. I predict the next four years will much worse than the last.

You really should seriously think about that statement. We have slowly been working our way out from the recession, and I do mean slowly, but we are in a much better place than we were four years ago. I said that no matter who won, things are going to get better, although I am not expecting a high growth recovery. The problem that we cannot combat is 10,000 people leaving the workforce to retirement every single day.

Because of all the baby boomers retiring, consumption is not going to be as big of a driving force behind our economy as it has been over the last thirty years, so we need to figure out what will drive our economy. The answer is energy, infrastructure, manufacturing, and exports. We have to stop buying everything from outside the US, even if it costs us a little bit more.

I was pissed off election night, because I know Obama didn't deserve to be re-elected, but America has spoken. I predict the next four years will much worse than the last.

You really should seriously think about that statement. We have slowly been working our way out from the recession, and I do mean slowly, but we are in a much better place than we were four years ago. I said that no matter who won, things are going to get better, although I am not expecting a high growth recovery. The problem that we cannot combat is 10,000 people leaving the workforce to retirement every single day.

Because of all the baby boomers retiring, consumption is not going to be as big of a driving force behind our economy as it has been over the last thirty years, so we need to figure out what will drive our economy. The answer is energy, infrastructure, manufacturing, and exports. We have to stop buying everything from outside the US, even if it costs us a little bit more.

No we're not. 5 trillion more in debt, first downgrade in U.S. history, Muslim Brotherhood in power in the M.E.. We're not better off.

Link to meltdown?

There was no meltdown. Gramps made a surprisingly reasonable topic regarding the current direction of the GOP. Not so surprising is that he was set upon by this site's resident rightwing loons. I'm sure they all think he is a commie, RINO, Marxist now.

Oh, you mean that thread where Grampas common sense FINALLY kicked in.

Yeah, it's considered a meltdown to right winged loons.

Forum List

Back