Odorless Undies

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
“It has a patented liner that makes moisture and odor disappear,” Newnam says, reciting a line carefully scripted to sound technical but not TMI. “It’s a very high-end panty with a technology.”

Think of it as Febreze in your underpants.

The line is called Knock Out, a coy reference to the caliber of women she hopes to reach and the underwear’s odor-fighting properties. In marketing materials, Newnam refers to the technology as “that little something extra.” Sassy cartoon women in yoga poses discuss life’s “oops moments.”

$30 a pair. Worth it?

I had an interesting conversation with a college kid last week who was taking an advertising course. He said they were taught that you don't just want consumers to "want" your product, you must convince them they "need" it.

Will this company be able to convince female that they have stinky panties?

OMGorsh... I don't know but from my limited experience men like it best when they get to smell them in the end... Of course, that would be in the end of ONE day... not many. :eusa_whistle: Perhaps they're making the panties for someone other than women to wear?

The strangest thing I have yet seen is pubic shampoo. I thought it was taught for everyone to go bald. ??? Hygiene is certainly an individual expression.

The BIGGEST MOST SUCCESSFUL SCAM product in history is underarm DEORDERANT.

Deodorant is poison (aluminum clorhydrate) one puts under one's arms.

And your underarms are the site on your body which absorbs stuff most easily too.

And not ONLY that... underarm deorderant or repressants actually DO make you stink, too.

They create the problem that really didn't exist until you started using their products (much like dandriff shampoo create dandriff, I note)

Your armpits sweat, you say?

Yeah that's right they do.

So the hell what?

Last edited:
With all the perfume a woman wears how can you smell anything else? Walking down the street or in a store and passing some women is like walking into a toxic cloud! Now there are certain times of the month they might be advantageous, especially is she is not into perfume that much. And it would take care of the problem that because your nose gets used to smells quite rapidly you usually do not smell the odor emanating from yourself unless it is particularly odorous.

hell real men like the smell of real pussy

old saying.....

smells like cologne ....leave it alone....

smell like fish....eat all you wish

*I* don't, darlin'. I learned early in my marriage years ago the disadvantage of somethings and frantic, crazy rabbit-like newlywed sex. :p

Forum List

Back