Odor Eaters...

I hate it when girls act like they don't fart, it ruins it for the rest of us. Not that I want to fart all the time, but it is something everyone does, and I do have to fart on occasion. I hate having to be uncomfortable for hours, because we have to keep up the facade.

Oh, I thought you were aware of the Sanitized Kotex muffler system they wear. Actually it is a good thing to cut noxious gases in half after a large Italian meal. I think these people that have spontaneous combustion are ones trapping gas in a backed up Kotex muffler system that has become clogged. Just a personal theory.

Shoot I forgot to buy some odor eaters. My youngest got a pair of Osiris sneakers and man, do those things make her feet stink! P-U.

When I was pregnant, I had a pair of Converse that made my feet stink. I think it was the hormones from being pregnant, and the shoes. My feet never stunk before, and have not stunk since. :lol:

How can you not love a gal with stinky feet! Here. Have some stinky feet rep.

Uuuumm... I'm going to ask the obvious question I guess... aaaahh... "who needs that?"

Think "outside of the box" Pale Rider. I'm trying to think up good ways to conserve water.

Hell BBD, we've had that answer since the 60's.

Showerhead.jpg

Just answer me one question, Ollie. How come you have all the good ideas?

??? But did you know that the reason why most people are right handed is that before the age of toilet paper human beings used their hands to wipe with. Naturally you would use the hand that you don't eat with and children were taught to wipe with their left hand. Kinda makes you wonder about southpaws doesn't it.

??? But did you know that the reason why most people are right handed is that before the age of toilet paper human beings used their hands to wipe with. Naturally you would use the hand that you don't eat with and children were taught to wipe with their left hand. Kinda makes you wonder about southpaws doesn't it.

:wtf:

:poop:

Odor-Eaters Underwear?

Do you suffer from extreme flatulence?

Monday, October 6, 2008

YOU CAN BUY ODOR-EATERS FOR YOUR . . . UNDERWEAR???

Do you suffer from extreme flatulence? If so, you might want to pick up some "Subtle Butt Disposable Gas Neutralizers". Confused? Allow me to explain . . .
--A company called Garment Guard has just invented a new odor-eating fabric which, according to a press release, quote, "effectively filters the odor caused by flatulence." (???) (--Basically, the idea is to stick one of these things down your underwear . . . and it'll absorb the stench of your flatulence. Seriously. I have no idea if this product works, but if it does . . . it's pretty awesome.) (Ananova) (--You can pick up a five-pack of Subtle Butt odor eaters for $9.95 here . . .)

Odor-Eaters Underwear?

You might just shove a BQ charcoal biscut in the cheeks!!! LMAO!!

Head odor eater
shoehat4.jpg

Armpit odor eater
idromed_armpit_L.jpg

Breast odor eater
31Qe1N7KgUL.jpg

Holes let odor escape
cardboard-shoes4.jpg

Major gas release panties
panties.jpg

Lil Blasters! I couldn't find the big boys flap woolens.

BlogHopProjectback.jpg

Last edited:

I hate it when girls act like they don't fart, it ruins it for the rest of us. Not that I want to fart all the time, but it is something everyone does, and I do have to fart on occasion. I hate having to be uncomfortable for hours, because we have to keep up the facade.

One of my old girl friends, who by the way had a most righteous, firm, round back side, used to like to sleep cheek to cheek. Problem was she used to fart like a lumber jack. I could actually feel her butt cheeks vibrate... true story.

Forum List

Back