Odor Eaters...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
They got Odor Eater things you put in your shoes so how come they don't have Odor Eater things to stick in your undies? Just wondering.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Shoot I forgot to buy some odor eaters. My youngest got a pair of Osiris sneakers and man, do those things make her feet stink! P-U.

WARNING: A Republican friend of mine bought Odor Eaters for his shoes...

All his wife has left is the shoes...

Wow. You've made friends with a Republican? There might be some hope for you yet, Bfgrn.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Uuuumm... I'm going to ask the obvious question I guess... aaaahh... "who needs that?"

Think "outside of the box" Pale Rider. I'm trying to think up good ways to conserve water.

Hell BBD, we've had that answer since the 60's.

Showerhead.jpg

They got Odor Eater things you put in your shoes so how come they don't have Odor Eater things to stick in your undies? Just wondering.

It is called baby powder. ;)

I have give people showers at work(please no jokes :D), and to help with urine and other odor, we put baby powder in the their depends. ;)

Uuuumm... I'm going to ask the obvious question I guess... aaaahh... "who needs that?"

Think "outside of the box" Pale Rider. I'm trying to think up good ways to conserve water.

OK... *thinking*... so, then if you put odor eaters in your undies, you can wear them without washing them until they stink but the odor eater will kill the smell, thus saving water because you're not washing your underwear?

Shoot I forgot to buy some odor eaters. My youngest got a pair of Osiris sneakers and man, do those things make her feet stink! P-U.

When I was pregnant, I had a pair of Converse that made my feet stink. I think it was the hormones from being pregnant, and the shoes. My feet never stunk before, and have not stunk since. :lol:

When I was pregnant, I had a pair of Converse that made my feet stink. I think it was the hormones from being pregnant, and the shoes. My feet never stunk before, and have not stunk since. :lol:

That guy in your avatar looks like he has an odor eater in his undies... :lol:

Odor-Eaters Underwear?

Do you suffer from extreme flatulence?

Monday, October 6, 2008

YOU CAN BUY ODOR-EATERS FOR YOUR . . . UNDERWEAR???

Do you suffer from extreme flatulence? If so, you might want to pick up some "Subtle Butt Disposable Gas Neutralizers". Confused? Allow me to explain . . .
--A company called Garment Guard has just invented a new odor-eating fabric which, according to a press release, quote, "effectively filters the odor caused by flatulence." (???) (--Basically, the idea is to stick one of these things down your underwear . . . and it'll absorb the stench of your flatulence. Seriously. I have no idea if this product works, but if it does . . . it's pretty awesome.) (Ananova) (--You can pick up a five-pack of Subtle Butt odor eaters for $9.95 here . . .)

Odor-Eaters Underwear?

1.Shower with your neighbor.
2.Buy only imported fruits & vegetables filled with another countrys water.
3.Buy bottled water only from other countrys supplies.
4.Promote hydrogen propelled vehicles.
5.Promote condensation & the rain gods.
6.Suck at the breast.
7.Have water barrels for your down spouts and airconditioners.
8.Buy air-cooled cars (Volkswagen).
9.Take a tear jerker to a funeral.
10.Promote Desalination Plants.

Forum List

Back