O'Donnell Surges In Polls. Sex Scandal Fails. Coons Backs Out Of Last 2 Debates.

Remember this man from Delaware?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE[/ame]

Anyone who wants O'Donnell to be elected is truly not a real Conservative. The usual USMB suspects who are faux-Conservatives are making themselves heard in this thread thus far.

I love when leftists try to tell non-leftists what they should do in order to be good non-leftists.

Anyone who wants O'Donnell to be elected is truly not a real Conservative. The usual USMB suspects who are faux-Conservatives are making themselves heard in this thread thus far.
so now you get to decide whats best for the people of Delaware?

AND who get to be real conservatives....
personally, i think the woman is woefully unqualified for the job, but that is not up to me to decide since i dont live in DE

I love when leftists try to tell non-leftists what they should do in order to be good non-leftists.

personally, i think the woman is woefully unqualified for the job, but that is not up to me to decide since i dont live in DE

Considering the bang up job that the "qualified" people have been doing in government for the last several years, maybe some "unqualified" people are exactly what's needed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Considering the bang up job that the "qualified" people have been doing in government for the last several years, maybe some "unqualified" people are exactly what's needed.
well, i would prefer that a candidate at least have a basic knowledge of the first amendment before i would support them
and i would hope they at least understand the basic principles of the rest
including the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendment
which she showed an incredible lack of knowledge of

Yeah, Coons totally backed outta the debates because he's scared. Lmao, fail. For him to lower himself to debate this joke of a candidate again would be silly. He's got this election in the bag.. Hands down. Mark it down. Now here's some of O'Donnell's brilliance on display for your watching enjoyment:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlTLF8w0SuI[/ame]

If Delaware is one of the bluest states in the country, then how come Castle was a heavy favorite to win against the Democrat before O'Donnell won? Nice spin USArmyMoron.
Question you ask of someone you know nothing about
how did obama becomea senator?

well, i would prefer that a candidate at least have a basic knowledge of the first amendment before i would support them

I think she knew the separation of church and state wasn't verbatim in the First, and was just trying to catch Coons in a rhetorical trap but ended up slipping on her own banana peel.

But yeah, for someone running for Federal office--someone looking to have influence on the Federal tax code--not being able to recall the 16th Amendment immediately... come on. That's on par with not being able to recall the 10th, imo.

I think she knew the separation of church and state wasn't verbatim in the First, and was just trying to catch Coons in a rhetorical trap but ended up slipping on her own banana peel.

But yeah, for someone running for Federal office--someone looking to have influence on the Federal tax code--not being able to recall the 16th Amendment immediately... come on. That's on par with not being able to recall the 10th, imo.

That's a pretty low hurdle, and the Constitution is in writing, after all. If rote memorization is all it takes to be qualified, it's really not that difficult. I'd just like to see someone who states what their principles are and stands by them while in office, and doesn't work to sell us any further down the river.

That's a pretty low hurdle, and the Constitution is in writing, after all. If rote memorization is all it takes to be qualified, it's really not that difficult. I'd just like to see someone who states what their principles are and stands by them while in office, and doesn't work to sell us any further down the river.

Not buying that. She's paraded herself as someone who understands the Constitution and that everything she does will be squared with the Constitution.

Find me a politician that doesn't say this.

The burden is not making the claim, but demonstrating the knowledge to back-up the claim. She didn't. When she can't even recall the fundamental principles behind parts of the document, it's sucks the legitimacy of out of her claims to know about and be an adherent of the document.

Knowledge of the Constitution is a low hurdle, and she tripped over it.

i'm not asking that someone be able to recite it from memory, but they should at least know the 14th deals with citizenship at birth, the 16th instituting a national income tax, and the 17th changing to elected senators

and actually, the only real "qualification" is "you can get more votes"

note: having breath is not even a qualifier(Carnahan election 2000 MO)

Last edited:
This woman strikes me as not the best candidate. The reason she's surging is the left is failing to read what's before their eyes. The voters are tired of smear, especially voting games and paid smears. They went after and paid for a non-story, thinking that would draw the 'crazy right' against her, well they were too cute by half. Now the independents and some left of center women may just put her in office.

I don't really know what your barometer for "qualification" is, but as far as someone in congress goes, all I would really require at a bare minimum is knowledge of the constitution, and allegiance to it.

"Is this bill constitutional or not" is the only thing they need to be asking themselves.

Not buying that. She's paraded herself as someone who understands the Constitution and that everything she does will be squared with the Constitution.

Find me a politician that doesn't say this.

The burden is not making the claim, but demonstrating the knowledge to back-up the claim. She didn't. When she can't even recall the fundamental principles behind parts of the document, it's sucks the legitimacy of out of her claims to know about and be an adherent of the document.

Knowledge of the Constitution is a low hurdle, and she tripped over it.
^^^^ THAT'S it

I don't really know what your barometer for "qualification" is, but as far as someone in congress goes, all I would really require at a bare minimum is knowledge of the constitution, and allegiance to it.

"Is this bill constitutional or not" is the only thing they need to be asking themselves.
and for that, one should be able to have a bit of knowledge of what the COTUS actually says, no?

uh- huh

So you want conservatives to do write ins. It's been decades since a write in won. got another excuse?

Actually, I'd want people to always seriously look at third party candidates. Especially if they are the superior candidate for that office.

I never tried to decide what's best for the people of Delaware. I'm allowed my opinion of her, just like you are. :thup:

and for that, one should be able to have a bit of knowledge of what the COTUS actually says, no?

Sure. I was just saying.

She seems to much of a ditz and pretty fake, if you ask me. I wouldn't vote for her. And I wouldn't vote for Coons either.

I don't vote when I don't like the candidates. I don't play that lesser of 2 evils game.

That's why we keep getting fucked.

uh- huh

So you want conservatives to do write ins. It's been decades since a write in won. got another excuse?

Actually, I'd want people to always seriously look at third party candidates. Especially if they are the superior candidate for that office.

Not in this day and age. It's still a two party system and if a third party emerges, it's just going to split the vote of one of the two other parties.

This woman strikes me as not the best candidate. The reason she's surging is the left is failing to read what's before their eyes. The voters are tired of smear, especially voting games and paid smears. They went after and paid for a non-story, thinking that would draw the 'crazy right' against her, well they were too cute by half. Now the independents and some left of center women may just put her in office.

I would need to have a laughectomy on Nov. 3rd if both Angle and O'Donnell won their races...:lol:

Wouldnt surprise me if she does win.

Tell me, why are President Obama and vice President Biden campaigning in Delaware for Coons, if Coons is assured victory?

If O'Donnell is such a bad opponent, wouldn't it be wiser to put the time and resources behind a candidate who needs it and just let her implode?

Forum List

Back