O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
"I was in high school, how many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? But no, there's been no witchcraft since," she said, shrugging off her dalliances with the dark arts.

FOXNews.com - O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....well, that makes it all better. Since when is practicing witchcraft "mainstream"? Does the Religious rightwing approve of this "mainstream" candidate?

Lemme see.

On the one hand we have Democrats and their annual Trillion deficits, and their takeover and control of every aspect of our lives and on the other hand we could have Hannibal Lecter and he'd still get my support.

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Good "mainstream" right wing stuff right there....

I never thought ANYONE could make Sharron Angle look mainstream, until the Tea Baggers helped get O'Donnell elected....just WOW.

obama-muslim-garb.jpg
images

Obama%2Btoke.jpg

My gawd, ARE THEY eva going to let this stupid shit go?

This is a SIGN they are in DESPERATION MODE folks.

We have them on the run...lets ROLL on.:clap2:

"We go play hoop with the choom gang." -- Obama in High School, Also, the only written material he's ever released apart from his Ghost written autobiographies

Urban Dictionary: choom gang

A gang centered around smoking pakalolo. Popularized by Barack Obama's high school senior yearbook photo.

What do you expect Democrats to run on, their record?

Dem 2010: Love annual Trillion deficits? Then sent Harry Reid's pet to Washington!

What do you expect Democrats to run on, their record?

Dem 2010: Love annual Trillion deficits? Then sent Harry Reid's pet to Washington!

Oh yeah....the whole "Witchcraft platform" is a MUCH better idea.....:cuckoo:

My concern is that she is using Witchcraft to win elections. Does she cast spells on he opponents? Does she modify voting booths?

This is much worse than having a Muslim as president isn't it Frankie?

Vote For Harry Reid's Pet!

“I’m going to be very honest with you — Chris Coons, everybody knows him in the Democratic caucus. He’s my pet..." -- Harry Reid

Vote For Harry Reid's Pet!

“I’m going to be very honest with you — Chris Coons, everybody knows him in the Democratic caucus. He’s my pet..." -- Harry Reid

Is Coons a witch? Is it in the water up there? Or was O'Donnell the only onoe running for Congress who palled around with witches and went on dates at a satanic alter? How does old Mike Huckabee feel about all of this, anyway?

OMG, did he really say he is WORRIED SHE is casting SPELLS on people.???

dear me, side splitting.:lol:

Face it Steph

This is a CHRISTIAN nation and we expect our Republicans to reflect christian values. We already know those godless Democrats are beyond saving.

But for crying out loud....A witch?

We can accept our Christian Republicans performing exorcisms, speaking in tongues and handling snakes. But casting satanic spells on the opposition is going too far.

Be honest with us Steph. Do you really believe an airhead like O'Donnell actually won that primary without using her witchly powers?

Face it Steph

This is a CHRISTIAN nation and we expect our Republicans to reflect christian values. We already know those godless Democrats are beyond saving.

But for crying out loud....A witch?

We can accept our Christian Republicans performing exorcisms, speaking in tongues and handling snakes. But casting satanic spells on the opposition is going too far.

Be honest with us Steph. Do you really believe an airhead like O'Donnell actually won that primary without using her witchly powers?

From reading the thread. It would seem the left still wants to burn witches at the stake.

Forum List

Back