O'Donnell Getting Her Ass Handed to Her by a Self-Proclaimed Communist!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
People all over the place bashed Karl Rove when he said O'Donnell has skeletons in the closest that are going to kill her in the general election. Well O'Donnell is getting her ass handed to her by an average of 15.7% in the polls. Even if you don't trust or put stock in polls, 15.7% is huge deficit and nearly impossible to overcome.

So the big question is would you rather of had a moderate Republican in Castle (who would have smoked Coons) or Self-Proclaimed Communist in Coons, who will push an agenda of tax, spend, entitlements and increasing the size of government?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Delaware Senate - O?Donnell vs. Coons

If the good people of Delaware want to elect a "bearded Communist" as their Senator, fine.

Do you have a link to this proclamation? Or is this a conclusion based on a pattern of voting?

Delware is so far to the left that it's about to fall into the Atlantic, so it would have been a shocker to see any conservative win anything.

Do you have a link to this proclamation? Or is this a conclusion based on a pattern of voting?

Delware is so far to the left that it's about to fall into the Atlantic, so it would have been a shocker to see any conservative win anything.

So.....it's better to have a bearded Communist than a GOP senator that may not have been as conservative as the Tea Baggers wanted? Really?

the atlantic is to the right of delaware, magellan.

map.GIF

:rofl:

It wouldn't matter if he were a self-proclaimed Communist, green with tentacles, illiterate or a goose stepping Nazi. Delaware Republicans and Democrats chose their general election candidates, if they realize now they made an error that's just too bad. Those are the choices they have and that's the end of the story. Life will go on and maybe in six years they'll do their homework before drinking the kool aid. Or not. ;)

Self proclaimed communist?

Why do you lie, ghook?

Read what he wrote you fucking idiot! Your arrogance gets real trying at times!

Chris Coons: The 'bearded Marxist' was also blind | NJ.com
The title? “Chris Coons: The Making of a Bearded Marxist.”

In the article, Coons, then 21 years old and about to graduate from Amherst College, chronicled his transformation from a sheltered, conservative-minded college student who had worked for former GOP Delaware Sen. William Roth and had campaigned for Ronald Reagan in 1980 into a cynical young adult who was distrustful of American power and willing to question the American notion of free enterprise.

“My friends now joke that something about Kenya, maybe the strange diet, or the tropical sun, changed my personality; Africa to them seems a catalytic converter that takes in clean-shaven, clear-thinking Americans and sends back bearded Marxists,” Coons wrote, noting that at one time he had been a “proud founding member of the Amherst College Republicans.”

How long has Delaware Candidate Chris Coons been a Communist? - Yahoo! Answers
ST. MAARTEN – The Democrat running against Christine O'Donnell for the U.S. Senate seat from Delaware voluntarily audited a class with Marxist activist Cornel West, WND has learned.

Chris Coons once described how his experience with West helped him to realize he "strongly needed and wanted some grounding in traditions and doctrines of my own faith."

Coons has been defending himself after it emerged earlier this week he wrote an opinion piece at college in 1985 strongly criticizing the U.S. and describing himself as a "bearded Marxist."

Self proclaimed communist?

Why do you lie, ghook?

Because in the black-and-white world of rightwingers, if you're not an arch conservative, then you're a communist.

There's no in between allowed.

What garabage, from the OP I didn't support the arch conservative, rather I supported the moderate conservative, where I see myself and identify much more with. I prefer candidate like Kirk (moderate conservative) over Demitt (arch conservative)!

Heck I prefer a fiscally conservative Democrat like Sealy (IL D house candidate) over an arch conservative like Demitt!

It wouldn't matter if he were a self-proclaimed Communist, green with tentacles, illiterate or a goose stepping Nazi. Delaware Republicans and Democrats chose their general election candidates, if they realize now they made an error that's just too bad. Those are the choices they have and that's the end of the story. Life will go on and maybe in six years they'll do their homework before drinking the kool aid. Or not. ;)

True, but I get sick of the rhetoric that a Republican that might agree with Democrats on some issues, is the wrong candidate. That a Republican that supports lower taxes, less government, less spending and less business regulations, but is pro-choice, pro-stem cell research or pro-gay marriage is some how a bad choice, even in liberal states!

More wingnuttery, taking things out of context and presenting half-truths:

“My friends now joke that something about Kenya, maybe the strange diet, or the tropical sun, changed my personality; Africa to them seems a catalytic converter that takes in clean-shaven, clear-thinking Americans and sends back bearded Marxists,” Coons wrote, noting that at one time he had been a “proud founding member of the Amherst College Republicans.”

“t is only too easy to return from Africa glad to be American and smugly thankful for our wealth and freedom,” added Coons. “Instead, Amherst had taught me to question, so in turn I questioned Amherst, and America.”

All politics are local. Maybe next time folks will realize that Tea Party Politics plays well in Texas and Alaska, but not so well in the Northeast.

That's been part of the issue with Palin's rise. Her brand of politics doesn't play well in states that are more Moderate, or even more left leaning. She's firing up the Conservative voters, but in states where they don't hold a large portion of the voting block her political picks just won't win.

True, but I get sick of the rhetoric that a Republican that might agree with Democrats on some issues, is the wrong candidate. That a Republican that supports lower taxes, less government, less spending and less business regulations, but is pro-choice, pro-stem cell research or pro-gay marriage is some how a bad choice, even in liberal states!

I agree with you 100% on the rhetoric. It's ridiculous. And the fundamental flaws in both of these candidates were readily available to anyone who cared to take the time to look prior to the primary, or most of them were anyway. Swallowing rhetoric, being ideologically rigid to the point of irrationality and ignoring facts isn't the way to get good ballot choices, and it's certainly not the way to get your party to win the seat.

So.....it's better to have a bearded Communist than a GOP senator that may not have been as conservative as the Tea Baggers wanted? Really?

There ya go again... just can't get the thought of having a big old droopy ball sack in your mouth aye VaSkank? You sick fuck.

the atlantic is to the right of delaware, magellan.

Depends on which direction you're looking at it from, Einstein.

Forum List

Back