O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

B F D...:rolleyes:

I thought this woman didn't matter as Palin didn't matter?

S O S D D.

Who said that? She's a candidate for the U.S. Senate. You want her to get some sort of a pass?

Only when it upsets Statists. She has her own mind and can do what she likes. She doesn't follow a script as the left does. And it's a pleasure watching some of you make it into something it isn't.

Some people are independent and do what they want. Get used to it as you leftists are left in the cold after November.

Well it surly must mean "she is dodging" doing a T.V. appearance.
good grief.:cuckoo:

S O S D D.

Who said that? She's a candidate for the U.S. Senate. You want her to get some sort of a pass?

Funny we had a candidate for the WH that got nothing but passes and soft ball questions all the way to winning the election. Was it as important to you then?

Funny that never happened. Are you claiming that conservatives on internet forums like this gave Obama a PASS?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard today, and after half hour of listening to chanel's idiocy this morning, that, my friend, is quite an accomplishment on your part.

Funny we had a candidate for the WH that got nothing but passes and soft ball questions all the way to winning the election. Was it as important to you then?

Funny that never happened. Are you claiming that conservatives on internet forums like this gave Obama a PASS?

no ofcourse they didn't

What I am saying is the media and the Left Gave Obama a pass. He was rarely asked the tough questions and picked and chose what shows to go on. usually sticking to those he knew would be friendly to him.

Now if you deny that, I know you are full of shit.

here you are making a post about one Republican Senate Candidate and how she is still going on FOX but not CBS, and ignoring that Obama was the same way. My god how many times did he appear on FOX during the election? How many times did he appear on any network that actually asked him anything but softball questions.

Maybe if you guys had not Gave him a pass at every turn. He would have been exposed for the incompetent he is, and Hillary would be president.

Last edited:

S O S D D.

When they hold the cards...especially in the manipulation department of the Leftist media? Of course not.

They blatently ignored our warnings of his hiney BHO...and funny how those warnings are reality now. And thus they scramble for damage control, and continued demonization of BOOOOSH (!) circa 2000.

These people are so obscessed they've painted themselves into a corner.

no ofcourse they didn't

What I am saying is the media and the Left Gave Obama a pass. He was rarely asked the tough questions and picked and chose what shows to go on. usually sticking to those he knew would be friendly to him.

Now if you deny that, I know you are full of shit.

here you are making a post about one Republican Senate Candidate and how she is still going on FOX but not CBS, and ignoring that Obama was the same way. My god how many times did he appear on FOX during the election? How many times did he appear on any network that actually asked him anything but softball questions.

Maybe if you guys had not Gave him a pass at every turn. He would have been exposed for the incompetent he is, and Hillary would be president.

And we'd be blasting the Hildebeast! :lol:

LOL...These people are obscessed by stong Women...that aren't of the LEFT following a friggin' script.

:lol:

Yeah, you go girl!

Don't listen to liberal pussies like Karl Rove! They're laughing at you because they're scared of you, not because you're a joke, which you're not!

LOL...These people are obscessed by stong Women...that aren't of the LEFT following a friggin' script.

:lol:

Yeah, you go girl!

Don't listen to liberal pussies like Karl Rove! They're laughing at you because they're scared of you, not because you're a joke, which you're not!

Rove is taking alot of heat and being shown the backseat. His time is over.

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

She knows that she will be asked questions she doesn't want to answer, like how can she possibly help clean up the Federal government when she can't even keep her own personal affairs in order.

Forum List

Back