O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

I would never call Kathy Bates a liar! TPS, yes; Bates, never!! Women who love sharp-edged objects make me very nervous.

This is news????

I got news for the k00ks...........if she rode to Washington on a fcukking broomstick, the voters couldnt give a shit. For Christsakes...........Carl Paladino, running for governor in New York is now within af ew pionts of Andrew Cuomo. Whoever doesnt think that is beyond unbelievable hs the political IQ of a small soap dish and has zero clue about the tsunami coming in about 42 days!!!

This is news????

I got news for the k00ks...........if she rode to Washington on a fcukking broomstick, the voters couldnt give a shit. For Christsakes...........Carl Paladino, running for governor in New York is now within af ew pionts of Andrew Cuomo. Whoever doesnt think that is beyond unbelievable hs the political IQ of a small soap dish and has zero clue about the tsunami coming in about 42 days!!!

That's why she is running so far behind? skookerasbil, her primary victory guaranteed a Democratic senate majority for the next term.

This is news????

That's why she is running so far behind? skookerasbil, her primary victory guaranteed a Democratic senate majority for the next term.

Had she lost, the Democrats would still have controlled the seat. Hey Jake.... I thought I turned you into a Toad.... Puf.... That did it I think. ;)

This is news????

Cuomo.... The Architect behind the Housing collapse... now want's to Fuck up New York worse than his daddy did. I can't wait. His Slogan could be "New York.....State of Siege, Fines, Fee's, and Penalties", "A Red Light Camera for Every Block", I guess the Left can look but just not see totalitarianism anywhere. What I recommend is a hit of some really good acid and a mirror.

This is news????

Had she lost, the Democrats would still have controlled the seat. Hey Jake.... I thought I turned you into a Toad.... Puf.... That did it I think. ;)

Nah, you didn't. That is what is wrong with you far wingnuts. You think your fantasy is reality. The Pubs would have had a real shot at the seat if she had lost to the centrist. Now, no chance.

This is news????

That makes no sense of course. But the left feeds you your talking points and you repeat it as usual.

This is news????

That makes no sense of course. But the left feeds you your talking points and you repeat it as usual.

I understand that it makes no sense to you, mud. That's OK.

i was ask to comment on this thread. i wont waste anymore of our time than necessary. She practiced witchcraft as a teenager. Teenagers do all sorts of things, it is best not to hold the legal things they do against them. This proves that everyone loves a 'witch hunt'. Mob mentality is always dangerous, be it on the left or on the right. Witchcraft entitles a large range of beliefs but it is not Satanism. Bo is correct in saying that using herbs etc was considered witchcraft at one time. Many mountain witches are nothing more than women who know herbs and midwifery.

I am amused that the OP is a right winger who is bitching about the left giving this attention while he does the same.

Blessed be.

That's because you didn't read the op, the original or mine that was merged into this thead.

You just p'wnd yourself, TPS :lol:

EpicFail.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Google "Koch brothers" to read about your Masters.

Typical leftist. When they are LOSING, they demand YOU do their reseach for them.

How about YOU do that, and PRODUCE the EVIDENCE for your "vast right wing conspiracy" theory.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last week The New Yorker published a missive by Jane Mayer on one of the most dangerous families in America: billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, heirs to the Koch family fortune forged by their father, Fred, himself one of the most influential conservative figures of the 20th century. Their fortune came, predictably, from oil, though their business holdings have been widely diversified since its inception.

What made this article so important was the painstaking manner in which Mayer unraveled the Koch Industries juggernaut to reveal a multi-decade effort by the Koch family to present itself as cultural and political icons whose generosity is beyond reproach. Their donations to museums and think tanks give the impression they are part of the cultural elite, a seminal segment of the charitable establishment that funds areas of our society that government has left behind. This carefully managed image as benevolent billionaires belies the insidious nature of their true life’s work as polluters, climate-change deniers and political dissidents who will stop at nothing to dismantle the system of regulation and taxation in America. In the past decade alone Koch Industries, a $35 billion privately held petrochemical company, has been forced to commit more than a half a billion dollars to environmental remediation, lawsuits, fines and settlements for their scandalous business practices.

Off the Reservation: The Koch Family Tea Party | Long Island Press

It's not even the NYtimes story, which would be a joke. It's the "Long Island press."

And what are they going to tell us? That the tea party has people giving them money?????????????????????????:eek:

Oh no way!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Somebody better tell Markos Moulitos, Ariana Huffington, and George Soros!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is news????

If liberals were so damn sure that the bearded marxist was going to win, they wouldn't be going after O'Donnel with these desperate smears.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think O'Donnel can win because of this "misstep" in Wiccan

Or was it Satanism. Blood on an alter sounds like Satanism!:tongue:

Ancient people, including the Israelites of the Bible, sacrificed animals as a part of their religious practices. The Druids used to read the entrails of said animals the way the Chinese read tea leaves, in order to prophesy the future, or make decisions for the present.

When Christianity moved into Europe and other areas, they often demonized the pagans, whom they were trying to stamp out. They ended up accommodating pagans as a practical matter, incorporating pagan practices and festivals into the Christian calendar.

Some Christian sects today continue to be very suspicious of anything that is associated with ancients beliefs. They criticize the Catholic Church for incorporating some of these practices, and they won't even allow their children the fun of Halloween because of their paranoia.

But Witchcraft and Satanism are actually two different things. Witchcraft is more rooted in ancient pagan practices, and Satanism is the worship of Satan. Some Christians have lumped them together because of ignorance and ancient fears.

I think O'Donnel can win because of this "misstep" in Wiccan

Or was it Satanism. Blood on an alter sounds like Satanism!:tongue:

Ancient people, including the Israelites of the Bible, sacrificed animals as a part of their religious practices. The Druids used to read the entrails of said animals the way the Chinese read tea leaves, in order to prophesy the future, or make decisions for the present.

When Christianity moved into Europe and other areas, they often demonized the pagans, whom they were trying to stamp out. They ended up accommodating pagans as a practical matter, incorporating pagan practices and festivals into the Christian calendar.

Some Christian sects today continue to be very suspicious of anything that is associated with ancients beliefs. They criticize the Catholic Church for incorporating some of these practices, and they won't even allow their children the fun of Halloween because of their paranoia.

But Witchcraft and Satanism are actually two different things. Witchcraft is more rooted in ancient pagan practices, and Satanism is the worship of Satan. Some Christians have lumped them together because of ignorance and ancient fears.

I totally disagree with you, but what does that have to do with O'Donnel other than trying to change the subject?

Forum List

Back