Odious Democratic Legislator tries to silence NFL right to "free speech"

R

rdean

Why Ignorant Maryland Legislator Emmett Burns Is Worse Than Todd Akin

Maryland has a marriage equality referendum on the ballot this November, which Ravens linebacker Brandon Ayanbadego publicly supports. Enter Burns, a Baltimore Democrat and same sex marriage opponent who, for whatever reason, felt so threatened by Ayanbadego’s advocacy, that he wrote his employer, Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti. Burns’ three paragraph missive found it “inconceivable” that Ayanbedego would “publicly endorse Same Sex marriage” and requested that “he take the necessary action, as a National Football Franchise Owner, to inhibit such expressions from your employee and that he be ordered to cease and desist such injurious actions.”

Why Ignorant Maryland Legislator Emmett Burns Is Worse Than Todd Akin - Forbes

Maryland legislator demands that NFL player supporting gay marriage be silenced

The community responds:

nanac: "This idiot Burns is out to make a name for himself, or is up for reelection. He needs to be defeated by a real Democrat. I hope the NFL owner told him just where to go!"

FreeSpiritMuse: "I swear there are more Republicans masquerading as Democrats in government. This is one of the reasons I laugh when I see people here talking about smaller government."

hombre76: "WTF? some one put this POS out of office and replace him with a real Democrat please."

Maryland legislator wants to silence NFL player on gay marriage

-----------------------------------------------------------

What this proves is that the Democratic Party is a BIG TENT party without the single view Republicans complain about. What's funny is that everyone assumed this guy is a Republicans because his view matches theirs so closely.

Wrong is saying this is worse than the Akin Amendment, which is the Republican Amendment that guarantees the right of a brutal rapist to be a "dad". That amendment is core to the Republican Party platform even though they deny it. Seems they can't find a single difference between what they believe and what Akin believes.

You know when the NFL supports "gay marriage", right wingers are painting themselves into a corner. "Hate" is such an ugly color. More and more, Republicans are having to go it "alone". No wonder they're so scared.

You know when the NFL supports "gay marriage", right wingers are painting themselves into a corner. "Hate" is such an ugly color. More and more, Republicans are having to go it "alone". No wonder they're so scared.

take your own advice and stop hating and lying out your ass

no matter where you go or what you post Dean.....you wont get no respect....to many people know you....it must suck being like you.....

Why Ignorant Maryland Legislator Emmett Burns Is Worse Than Todd Akin

Maryland has a marriage equality referendum on the ballot this November, which Ravens linebacker Brandon Ayanbadego publicly supports. Enter Burns, a Baltimore Democrat and same sex marriage opponent who, for whatever reason, felt so threatened by Ayanbadego’s advocacy, that he wrote his employer, Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti. Burns’ three paragraph missive found it “inconceivable” that Ayanbedego would “publicly endorse Same Sex marriage” and requested that “he take the necessary action, as a National Football Franchise Owner, to inhibit such expressions from your employee and that he be ordered to cease and desist such injurious actions.”

Why Ignorant Maryland Legislator Emmett Burns Is Worse Than Todd Akin - Forbes

Maryland legislator demands that NFL player supporting gay marriage be silenced

The community responds:

nanac: "This idiot Burns is out to make a name for himself, or is up for reelection. He needs to be defeated by a real Democrat. I hope the NFL owner told him just where to go!"

FreeSpiritMuse: "I swear there are more Republicans masquerading as Democrats in government. This is one of the reasons I laugh when I see people here talking about smaller government."

hombre76: "WTF? some one put this POS out of office and replace him with a real Democrat please."

Maryland legislator wants to silence NFL player on gay marriage

-----------------------------------------------------------

What this proves is that the Democratic Party is a BIG TENT party without the single view Republicans complain about. What's funny is that everyone assumed this guy is a Republicans because his view matches theirs so closely.

Wrong is saying this is worse than the Akin Amendment, which is the Republican Amendment that guarantees the right of a brutal rapist to be a "dad". That amendment is core to the Republican Party platform even though they deny it. Seems they can't find a single difference between what they believe and what Akin believes.

Odious.....that kinda describes you Dean.....Odious R.Dean.....i like it.....it has a nice ring to it....

Derp derp
Excuse me, sorry about that.I mistook your thread for the latrine
It's OK. Your kind doesn't really believe in "equal rights". I get it.
First it was "Gay Marriage" then it was "Same Sex Marriage" and all the while you on the Left disparaged "Opposite Sex Marriage". So now it's "Marriage Equality" huh?

When Liberal Ideas don't get traction, which is often, they just get recycled and repackaged in yet another effort to fool people. Because Liberals NEVER listen to anyone when they have an agenda to push.

Like "Global Warming" was changed to "Climate Change".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back