Odell Beckham arrested for "slapping officer's butt"

• Banned
Well, you're NOT supposed to touch a police officer in ANY way. Serves the punk right. I'm sure he thought he could get away with it because of WHO he is.
He slaps everyone's butt, just like me. he was just happy his LSU Tigers won
Again, you're NOT supposed to touch a police officer. THIS is why he was arrested.

Well, you're NOT supposed to touch a police officer in ANY way. Serves the punk right. I'm sure he thought he could get away with it because of WHO he is.
He slaps everyone's butt, just like me. he was just happy his LSU Tigers won
Again, you're NOT supposed to touch a police officer. THIS is why he was arrested.

Oh Gee. This world has gotten WAY TOO serious.
  • Apparently the cop didn't even know his/her butt was slapped until it was discovered in a video?
  • Don't people know that football players routinely slap each others butts? At least they USED to, until this became an Attorney State.
  • What was a video doing being taken in the locker-room?
  • Why does a video turn up everywhere of everything?
  • Am I on camera right now as I scratch my balls?
  • Did anyone just see me give them the finger?
  • What was a female cop doing in a man's locker-room?
  • Am I the only person who thinks this is way too much being made over nothing which if it actually did offend the officer at the time, should have gone no farther than the cop turning to Odell and saying: "Sir, please do not slap my butt, I find it very improper; not unless you at least offer to buy me dinner and take me for a ride in your Ferrari! ;)

He can beat the rap easily.

Just act all humble & say he's sorry & explain it's a thing they do on the football field. If he plays it right he wont even get a fine.

Why is it that people have to keep explaining over and over that it is inappropriate to touch another person? This is not funny or cute. It is not a joke.

Moreover: A police officer? On the derriere?

what the fuck is this?
20200116_beckhamjrodell_gettyimages.jpg

Looks like a ****** to me.

Why is it that people have to keep explaining over and over that it is inappropriate to touch another person? This is not funny or cute. It is not a joke. Moreover: A police officer? On the derriere?

I can see your point in the age now where a player dropping a ball in front of another player gets him a 15 yard fine for "unsportsmanlike conduct or taunting." Heaven knows we shouldn't want any competition, or joy and celebration over beating another team. Hell, the very idea of "competition" smacks of toxic masculinity! We all need our dicks cut off and start sitting on the toilet. They can still always get a sperm sample and inseminate the female artificially.

THERE WILL BE:
  • No joy, laughing or celebration in a locker room.
  • Certainly no ass or towel-slapping, not without asking first.
  • No tapping anyone on the shoulder to get their attention.
  • No hugging in public.
  • No putting your hand on someone's shoulder or arm to console them or show sympathy.
  • And certainly no hand waves, OK signs or any other use of the arm lest you be charged with a hate crime.
Why was there a cop even there in the first place? Helmets getting stolen? Fights?

I wish my parents were alive to see this. They wouldn't fucking believe it. When I was a kid, kids beat the crap out of each other and no one thought anything of it and told us to dust ourselves off and settle down. When I was a kid, a gym teacher could hold you down and shave your side burn off if he didn't like it and thought it too long. And apparently the parents did not object, considered a teacher a just authority and simply said to go shave the other one off.

Now there would be a lawsuit, an investigation, and a teacher likely fired for touching a child. Man has the world become a bunch of fucking whiny ass sniveling pussies.

And we wonder why children are growing up anti-social now wanting to bring a gun to school. How can they possibly have a "childhood" anymore? NFL football player horsing around in his locker room that for some reason a cop is assigned to so sees all kinds of stuff, gets a little butt slap probably part of a harmless joke and the department goes to a judge wanting to charge him with SEXUAL BATTERY?!

WOW

Last edited:
I don't know what your "your joy and celebration" is about. Keep your hands off of other people and teach your children to do the same. Special message to heterosexual men from women: do not touch us unless invited to do so. We are not public property.

Getting arrested is not a conviction. It's not even being charged. Arrest is a temporary condition to bring a person into police custody for the purposes of investigating a cause for charge.

If there is no cause foe charge, the arrest ends with no prejudice.

I guess you can slap some booty some of the time, you can slap some booty all of the time, but you you can't slap all of the booty all of the time. Pay up Odell. Good luck on the next booty.

Well, you're NOT supposed to touch a police officer in ANY way. .

Well, if he wasn't arrested on the spot ---like every citizen who assaults a USA cop--- then we have to now be fairer.

We have to remove our 'cops do no wrong' blinders to consider that 1)cops are still humans with emotions and so cops can still enjoy being star-struck by celebrity experiences, therefore 2)maybe this was an excited cop who enjoyed a playful, desired touch from Odell ---but now has been shamed for it, to a degree of seeking to now make Odell appear criminal.

It's not like our nation's history doesn't verify an ever-evolving, sinister relationship when it comes to cops and Black males.

now if Odell had superglued the officer's butt cheeks together, that would be grounds for arrest!

I don't give a rat's ass about football, or about race or gender or anything else. I'm just saying that all people need to learn to keep their hands to themselves, regardless of the circumstances. I don't know how this all started that some people think that it is okay to touch others, but it is not okay. Nor is it a "joke." Whether it be a cop, or a woman, or a woman who is a cop, wrong is wrong.

The empowered rule the nation. Just looking at one of the fascists wrong can bring a felony charge. Soft tyranny is soft tyranny.

Forum List

Back