Ode to 30 Rock!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
And my girl Tina Fey!

Season Opener is tonight!

It's won the Emmy for best comedy 3 seasons in a row. The writing is outstanding, and the cast perfect. Alec Baldwin plays the wacko right winger to perfection, and of course Tina is sublime as the head writer of a "SNL" type show. The supporting characters all have their different quirks, it's a hoot!

Can't wait!

$ActressTinaF_Granitz_14815294.jpg

And my girl Tina Fey!

It's won the Emmy for best comedy 3 seasons in a row. The writing is outstanding, and the cast perfect. Alec Baldwin plays the wacko right winger to perfection, and of course Tina is sublime as the head writer of a "SNL" type show. The supporting characters all have their different quirks, it's a hoot!

Can't wait!

View attachment 8437

does winning the "Emmy" really mean anything?......i mean two and a half men kills the other comedies in the ratings.....so is Rocks the best comedy?....just askin...

And my girl Tina Fey!

Can't wait!

View attachment 8437

does winning the "Emmy" really mean anything?......i mean two and a half men kills the other comedies in the ratings.....so is Rocks the best comedy?....just askin...

That's funny right there, even asking the question!

It was hysterical tonight! The social commentary put into comedy, you have to be quick to get all the one liners, but I love it. I wish I had a better memory so I could quote some of the lines that had me :lol: so much tonight!

And my girl Tina Fey!

Can't wait!

View attachment 8437

Excellent show. However, I read that it's ratings were down significantly. I really hope this doesn't get canceled.

And my girl Tina Fey!

Can't wait!

View attachment 8437

I've tried to get with that show for years, and I must be missing something. To me, it's just not funny. At all. Alec Baldwin is so-so, and Tina Fey isn't nearly as funny as she is on SNL. The other cast members are just plain goofy. But maybe it's one of those shows where you have to stick with it and really get to "know" the characters before you can appreciate it, like "The Office," which took awhile but now I think is hilarious.

Forum List

Back