Oddsmakers says Romney in a landslide.

Hell... it was evident to anyone with half a fucking brain that Romney was going to smoke the kenyan months ago.

The local GARBAGE MAN would have smoked the kenyan.

But wait... just WAIT... wait until he's OUT OF OFFICE, and then watch what happens. Yup, then the flood gates open, things hidden will be unearthed, people will stop protecting him, and this mother fucker is going to be in a WORLD OF SHIT! Forged certificate of birth, forged selective service card, illegal social security number that comes back to someone else in Connecticut, on and on... the SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN. There are people just WAITING for this. They haven't given up and NEVER will give up until that fucker is in PRISON.

MARK - MY - WORDS!

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

Last edited:
Hell... it was evident to anyone with half a fucking brain that Romney was going to smoke the kenyan months ago.

But wait... just WAIT... wait until he's OUT OF OFFICE, and then watch what happens. Yup, then the flood gates open, things hidden will be unearthed, people will stop protecting him, and this mother fucker is going to be in a WORLD OF SHIT! Forged certificate of birth, forged selective service card, illegal social security number that comes back to someone else in Connecticut, on and on... the SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN. There are people just WAITING for this. They haven't given up and NEVER will give up until that fucker is in PRISON.

MARK - MY - WORDS!

Capture--2.jpg

You sound very small and indignant.

Sure; lets bet. Obama wins, you stop posting here. Romney wins, I stop posting here.

MARK - MY - WORDS!

Capture--2.jpg

That's right, Trump's people "have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding."
I for one can't wait to see what he's got!!!
Why's he teasing us?
When's he going to tell us what it is?

Forum List

Back